Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hillary Clinton have anything to do with Stein's Fund for Recount? Multiple Choice Poll
Sure. "and" She secretly donated to the fund 54 31.40%
Sure she did. Still being Crooked-Hillary 81 47.09%
No Way! 24 13.95%
The Russians had something to do with it. 2 1.16%
The election was hacked for sure, right? 4 2.33%
The Donaters to Stein's fund are about to get ripped off $$$$ Burned! 39 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 05:41 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Donald Trump attacks recount effort in election where 'millions voted illegally' So let’s PROVE this talk once and for all and everyone will know Donald is right. What’s the fear in doing that?

Donald Trump attacks recount effort in election where 'millions voted illegally'

This makes Donald Trump the BIGGEST LIAR of any president.

The right wing propaganda machine has been spinning this LIE that millions of illegals voted because Trump and his supporters can't handle the truth that he LOST THE POPULAR VOTE.

Is this how Trump is going to operate? To get the public to buy one of his lies, his surrogates on the internet broadcast it for weeks until the Trumpkins buy in and start repeating it. Then he Tweets it to reinforce the lie.

For the next four years we're aren't going to be able to believe a single thing that Trump says.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:43 PM

34,002 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

With enough drugs, HRC can dream she is POTUS. That's as close as she gets.

LOL!

Old 11-27-2016, 05:43 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,754,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
America deserves Donald Trump in all of his splendid stupidity.
They were stupid enough to vote him in, so yes, they deserve to have him as president. They brought it all upon themselves.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:44 PM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
There he goes again displaying his childish behavior with his ridiculous tweets.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyRpXL1XEAAz3__.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyRpXL4WIAAJV6G.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyRpXL1XgAAs3Uc.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyRpXLzXcAAf1Nl.jpg:large

If a recount is not going to change the outcome, then why make 9 tweets about it?

If a recount is not going to change the outcome, why do the recount?

Old 11-27-2016, 06:29 PM

1,548 posts, read 912,527 times
I read this on some webpage, a statement from someone in Clinton's camp:

Citing data from recent recounts, Marc Elias, general counsel for the Hillary Clinton campaign, wrote in a Medium post on Saturday that “the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states — Michigan –well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount.”

Old 11-27-2016, 07:28 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
The only thing I fear right now is running out of popcorn. Gettin' low!

I just enjoyed some with butter. You need to buy the combo pack! With all this Hillary Recount Stuff, you need something crunchy and salty!

Old 11-27-2016, 07:29 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Default Hillary said NOT accepting results is "horrifying"

Hillary Clinton, now a private citizen after conceding the election to Donald Trump, wants in on the recount effort Green Party nominee Jill Stein launched Friday, even though she previously called such a notion “horrifying.”

She added, “And let’s be clear about what he’s saying and what he means. He’s denigrating—he’s talking down our democracy. I for one am appalled that somebody who is the nominee of one of our major two parties would take that kind of position.”

Hello Hillary? What changed?

Read more: Flashback: Clinton Called Not Accepting Election Results 'Horrifying' [Video] | The Daily Caller

Trump reminded her of her own comments in her concession statement, "Trump is going to be our President. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead."

Trump Hits Hillary On Recount: You Called Not Accepting Tally 'Horrifying' | Fox News Insider

Old 11-27-2016, 07:32 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
America deserves Donald Trump in all of his splendid stupidity.

"America deserves Donald Trump!" True! Thank you!

Old 11-27-2016, 07:51 PM

981 posts, read 898,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
But Hillary could have used her power as president to boost her empire throughout the world. How do we know she wouldn't have done that?
I would say she has already done it to some extent as SoS. How does someone build wealth to the tune of 9 figures when they havent started a company that actually produces anything except speeches?

Old 11-27-2016, 08:21 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
They were stupid enough to vote him in, so yes, they deserve to have him as president. They brought it all upon themselves.
Unfortunately, they brought it all upon the rest of us too. Expect all my ex-pat Costa Rica literature in the mail, shortly.
Free medical, dental, vision, My SS check will make me a solid middle class there, instead of just barely scraping by here.

I think there's a good chance that deep tampering will be found in the election totals. All the democratic counties in the suspect states voted as polling would suggest. It was the flood of votes from very heavily republican controlled counties where the anomalies all occurred in each state. The States where everyone was wondering what Trump was doing there at the last minute when they were predictably blue.
I think the Russian fix was in. Yes, paper ballots, but the vote tallies for each precinct was tabulated and then the totals sent by computer to the central state counting station for final tally. that's the entry portal where and when the hacks and vote stuffing could have taken place. Especially easy for a sophisticated foreign government cyber agency, like Russia.
I can only summarize that the Trump campaign and he himself are squealing like stuck pigs because they know that once you investigate deeply at the balloting process, the fraud will be exposed and they're already preparing to deny, obfuscate and vilify.
They are setting the stage for their own denial of exposure to the election tampering .

If the recount shows that more electronic votes were tallied than paper ballots were cast, then the veracity of the whole election can be called into question.

Last edited by mohawkx; 11-27-2016 at 09:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections