Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 11:44 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,757,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I must in fairness not gloat over my Trump winning as I have sympathy for those who put so much energy and time selecting Hillary. What is distubing and I mean really distubing is having a small yet visible segment of folks especially larger cities responding in some cases violently by earmarked organized anarchists who needed an intro to rubber bullets ( low body shots).They made me far more fearful far more apprehensive than their fear of the likes of Trump winning....really? Many interviewed never voted had zero knowledge of who Pense was . In NYC and Portland older anarchists who always show up in truck loads frenzied college students and young inelligible voters (aka ***** babies). Yes many adults joined in and had issues with Trump and felt disinfranchised due to believing Hilary some how would maintain stability. Bottomline Trump won and they all had the right to assemble under our constituion. To a degree I applaud them for having ANY interest as millions sat home on their in-
different asses and never voted ( perhaps many unqualified due to a disconnect from following elections and thats a good thing to stay out of it). I'm concerned about a newer generation that needs aroma therapy, hot chocolate , crying rooms , skipped classes , teachers (Dems) encouraging elementary kids to demonstrate against our next president . I would have fired all of these spin doctor teachers in a heart beat and shut the damn door behind you! In the now famous words of Trump ......They don't know me! The easy targeted hysteria victims have manufactured such an odd fear persona it just worries me to no end. Trump is their secular and religious savior and they just don't get it. He will even free you from mom's basement!!!
A lot of this crap should stop after Jan 20th 2017 when Trump appoints some people with good common sense to run the ABC agency's. A lot of this crap was instituted by the progressive liberal left who thought our children needed a nanny state to tell them which way to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 11:46 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,757,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
open mike, turn to MSNBC or another liberal channel and you'll see how these commentators are keeping their audience angered. I used to switch channels to hear different points of view but these liberal media outlets are spewing so much hate that they may as well be sending out a battle cry. All it takes is one listener who then spreads it to their friends. I've notice that I am less angry by not listening to any of it.
I noticed they put a negative spin on everything Trump does or says.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:51 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,507,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I noticed they put a negative spin on everything Trump does or says.
He does that all by himself but nevertheless, waiting and watching is far more effectively done in silence.

I wish everyone would just shut up now and monitor results as they happen.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:54 AM

18,502 posts, read 9,177,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Did you notice he's now cast Trump as religious savior?

That's hard-core, Flavor-aid-drinking cult behavior. And not a surprise. Trump sold himself as a messiah. Obviously the adoring minions took him literally.

Next up: Trump candles. Send Ivanka a check for $49.99 and that family will be happy to relieve his followers of more of their money.
You understand the mentality well.

Old 11-23-2016, 12:00 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Trump was a big crybaby BEFORE the election saying he wouldn't accept the results if he lost.
That wasn't what he said.

He never said he wouldn't accept the results.

He in fact said he would accept them if he won. He did win ( I know that's a news flash more than a week later ). He did accept the results.

It was a good question but it was ask of the wrong people.

Another example of selective messaging void of facts to foster discontent through propaganda. The
heard is from the communist left and other liberals. They need a diaper change. Once again we have to clean up their s*it and teach them not to play in it. They respond with false accusation of racism etc.............because they can't accept reality and have noting to offer voters but disrespect.

Last edited by phma; 11-23-2016 at 12:25 PM..

Old 11-23-2016, 12:13 PM

14,962 posts, read 12,173,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
open mike, turn to MSNBC or another liberal channel and you'll see how these commentators are keeping their audience angered. I used to switch channels to hear different points of view but these liberal media outlets are spewing so much hate that they may as well be sending out a battle cry. All it takes is one listener who then spreads it to their friends. I've notice that I am less angry by not listening to any of it.
I've seen that, and after the election those news outlets have doubled down on the antagonism and hate they've spewed against anything other than a left-wing libera agenda for quite a while now. It's just too bad that so many in the audience apparently have never figured out they are being played like fiddles for the entertainment value and ratings.

Old 11-23-2016, 12:16 PM

14,962 posts, read 12,173,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
He does that all by himself but nevertheless, waiting and watching is far more effectively done in silence.

I wish everyone would just shut up now and monitor results as they happen.
And by all means don't let facts or common sense get in the way of your preconceived opinions as you monitor, LOL.

Old 11-23-2016, 12:20 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,292,370 times
Wow. Surprise. Another "look at the lefties" from a rightie. Gee, what next? I mean, it's not like it was in reverse 8 years ago, of course not. The right were perfectly sane and logical and took their losses like true upstanding human beings, while the 8 years of Obama had the GOP fully working together in unison for a better country.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:07 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,333,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I must in fairness not gloat over my Trump winning as I have sympathy for those who put so much energy and time selecting Hillary. What is distubing and I mean really distubing is having a small yet visible segment of folks especially larger cities responding in some cases violently by earmarked organized anarchists who needed an intro to rubber bullets ( low body shots).They made me far more fearful far more apprehensive than their fear of the likes of Trump winning....really? Many interviewed never voted had zero knowledge of who Pense was . In NYC and Portland older anarchists who always show up in truck loads frenzied college students and young inelligible voters (aka ***** babies). Yes many adults joined in and had issues with Trump and felt disinfranchised due to believing Hilary some how would maintain stability. Bottomline Trump won and they all had the right to assemble under our constituion. To a degree I applaud them for having ANY interest as millions sat home on their in-
different asses and never voted ( perhaps many unqualified due to a disconnect from following elections and thats a good thing to stay out of it). I'm concerned about a newer generation that needs aroma therapy, hot chocolate , crying rooms , skipped classes , teachers (Dems) encouraging elementary kids to demonstrate against our next president . I would have fired all of these spin doctor teachers in a heart beat and shut the damn door behind you! In the now famous words of Trump ......They don't know me! The easy targeted hysteria victims have manufactured such an odd fear persona it just worries me to no end. Trump is their secular and religious savior and they just don't get it. He will even free you from mom's basement!!!

Use logic here, ain't no way in _ _ _ _ did Trump win all those swing states. Ballot boxes are computers, go figure.

Old 11-23-2016, 05:01 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Lol how do you think we felt hearing the right complain about the world ending for 8 straight years?

This is going to be great!
You're kidding no one rioted or protested when Obama was elected or any other president elect . This is beyond disgraceful those college twerps need to grow up .

Btw Obama showed his true colors over the 8 years with his false promises of hope and change . That's why people complained .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections