Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 07:52 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,882,376 times

Advertisements

I must in fairness not gloat over my Trump winning as I have sympathy for those who put so much energy and time selecting Hillary. What is distubing and I mean really distubing is having a small yet visible segment of folks especially larger cities responding in some cases violently by earmarked organized anarchists who needed an intro to rubber bullets ( low body shots).They made me far more fearful far more apprehensive than their fear of the likes of Trump winning....really? Many interviewed never voted had zero knowledge of who Pense was . In NYC and Portland older anarchists who always show up in truck loads frenzied college students and young inelligible voters (aka ***** babies). Yes many adults joined in and had issues with Trump and felt disinfranchised due to believing Hilary some how would maintain stability. Bottomline Trump won and they all had the right to assemble under our constituion. To a degree I applaud them for having ANY interest as millions sat home on their in-
different asses and never voted ( perhaps many unqualified due to a disconnect from following elections and thats a good thing to stay out of it). I'm concerned about a newer generation that needs aroma therapy, hot chocolate , crying rooms , skipped classes , teachers (Dems) encouraging elementary kids to demonstrate against our next president . I would have fired all of these spin doctor teachers in a heart beat and shut the damn door behind you! In the now famous words of Trump ......They don't know me! The easy targeted hysteria victims have manufactured such an odd fear persona it just worries me to no end. Trump is their secular and religious savior and they just don't get it. He will even free you from mom's basement!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 09:28 AM

26,056 posts, read 22,259,208 times
The indoctrination of students has to stop, especially in publicly supported institutions. I don't remember anything like this with other elections. The schools need to be teaching American Government so that future generations won't be whining like the current one realizing that this is our system which has worked for a very long time. Also, sportsmanship is dead, yet another thing that needs to be taught. I don't know who will teach it as it seems many teachers and parents don't have a clue what it is.

If Hillary's supporters were so darned educated, is it that they can't apply those educations to real world scenarios? It just seems that they are terribly gullible.

Hillary's supporters seem especially "weak" as look what was done to Bernie and his supporters yet most moved on.

Hillary defeated herself. America won!

Old 11-23-2016, 09:34 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,808,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I must in fairness not gloat over my Trump winning as I have sympathy for those who put so much energy and time selecting Hillary. What is distubing and I mean really distubing is having a small yet visible segment of folks especially larger cities responding in some cases violently by earmarked organized anarchists who needed an intro to rubber bullets ( low body shots).They made me far more fearful far more apprehensive than their fear of the likes of Trump winning....really? Many interviewed never voted had zero knowledge of who Pense was . In NYC and Portland older anarchists who always show up in truck loads frenzied college students and young inelligible voters (aka ***** babies). Yes many adults joined in and had issues with Trump and felt disinfranchised due to believing Hilary some how would maintain stability. Bottomline Trump won and they all had the right to assemble under our constituion. To a degree I applaud them for having ANY interest as millions sat home on their in-
different asses and never voted ( perhaps many unqualified due to a disconnect from following elections and thats a good thing to stay out of it). I'm concerned about a newer generation that needs aroma therapy, hot chocolate , crying rooms , skipped classes , teachers (Dems) encouraging elementary kids to demonstrate against our next president . I would have fired all of these spin doctor teachers in a heart beat and shut the damn door behind you! In the now famous words of Trump ......They don't know me! The easy targeted hysteria victims have manufactured such an odd fear persona it just worries me to no end. Trump is their secular and religious savior and they just don't get it. He will even free you from mom's basement!!!
open mike, turn to MSNBC or another liberal channel and you'll see how these commentators are keeping their audience angered. I used to switch channels to hear different points of view but these liberal media outlets are spewing so much hate that they may as well be sending out a battle cry. All it takes is one listener who then spreads it to their friends. I've notice that I am less angry by not listening to any of it.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:13 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,311,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Relax--education is a good thing! Ask all those foreigners taking high paying jobs in technology and science here.

Probably half the country never knows who the VP is -- ever watch Kimmel or Jaywalking? Lots of low info people in this country because education is so undervalued.

And, btw, it's Pence.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:23 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,267,419 times
So, OP, has Armageddon been called off because "your" Trump was elected or are you still stockpiling supplies and getting ready to bury millions of rotting corpses?

Old 11-23-2016, 10:28 AM

7,743 posts, read 5,547,827 times
Lol how do you think we felt hearing the right complain about the world ending for 8 straight years?

This is going to be great!

Old 11-23-2016, 11:10 AM

18,525 posts, read 9,209,343 times
Says the guy who constantly posted wacky "Blood Moon" armageddon stuff in the Religion & Spirituality forum.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:12 AM

4,555 posts, read 4,081,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Hillary defeated herself.
exactly I don't know why people don't get this.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:16 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,384,014 times
Trump was a big crybaby BEFORE the election saying he wouldn't accept the results if he lost.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:34 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,267,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Says the guy who constantly posted wacky "Blood Moon" armageddon stuff in the Religion & Spirituality forum.
Did you notice he's now cast Trump as religious savior?

That's hard-core, Flavor-aid-drinking cult behavior. And not a surprise. Trump sold himself as a messiah. Obviously the adoring minions took him literally.

Next up: Trump candles. Send Ivanka a check for $49.99 for a genuine Trump Adoration Candle (made in China) and that family will be happy to relieve his followers of even more of their money.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 11-23-2016 at 11:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections