Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you regret voting for Trump
I voted for Trump and I have no regrets 149 91.41%
I voted for Trump, and I'm starting to regret my chouce 14 8.59%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 05:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times

Advertisements

Haha. Wait until the moronic Palin shows up in the admin. No regrets? Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2016, 05:21 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I can think of no one worse than Clinton showing up, so I'm good with Trump's choices.

Who could regret voting for Trump when he defeated the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

Old 11-30-2016, 05:24 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

did you complained when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and Nancy Pelosi showed up in the Obama' Admin for the past 8 years? any regrets?.....of course , Trump won!

Old 11-30-2016, 05:25 PM

1,180 posts, read 777,227 times
HELL NO, Millennial.

Old 11-30-2016, 05:33 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,955,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
did you complained when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and Nancy Pelosi showed up in the Obama' Admin for the past 8 years? any regrets?.....of course , Trump won!
Congratulations on making the least-informed reply on this site.

Old 11-30-2016, 06:27 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
I have 0 regrets. We don't know what will happen over 4 years, he's not even sworn in...how can I have regrets when he hasn't had the chance to officially do his job yet?

He's already got Canada, Mexico, and other countries ready to talk to him, he's inviting leaders of European countries to visit - that haven't been asked to visit for a very long time, he got Carrier to stay, and all of those people are now going to have a fantastic Christmas knowing that they still have their job...he's not even in office yet, and already he's working his magic.

Will I like everything Trump does? I've never liked everything any president does. It's absurd to think someone is going to like everything, unless they are a shill.

And if Trump screws up badly, I'll be calling him on it.

You know, if you look around CD, and around the country, there's plenty of liberals who voted once or twice for Obama, and they believe that they were let down. It is OKAY to dislike the person you voted for if that person lets you down....but you have to actually allow them to get sworn in and DO something before you can say whether or not you regret anything.

As for the 10 people who voted that they do regret it, I'd like to know if they actually voted for Trump, or if some die hard Hillary shills in here tried to sway the outcome of the poll. Would not shock me in the least.

Old 11-30-2016, 09:24 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I have 0 regrets. We don't know what will happen over 4 years, he's not even sworn in...how can I have regrets when he hasn't had the chance to officially do his job yet?
Because he's already screwing up badly, throwing tantrums on twitter, proving he doesn't even want the job and is proving to be way more corrupt than Clinton before even being sworn in. He's already an absolute embarrassment to this country, but you guys are in such massive denial you absolutely refuse to admit it.

Old 11-30-2016, 11:07 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Because he's already screwing up badly, throwing tantrums on twitter, proving he doesn't even want the job and is proving to be way more corrupt than Clinton before even being sworn in. He's already an absolute embarrassment to this country, but you guys are in such massive denial you absolutely refuse to admit it.
If you believe everything that the proven liberal bias media says, then of course you believe that. He's not sworn in yet...give it a rest.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:19 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
A secretary of Education with no education experience, and who believes vouchers and charter schools are the answer?
It would be better to get rid of the department of education, but this will work well enough.

Quote:
A climate change denier at the EPA?
It would be better to get rid of the EPA, but this will work well enough.

By the way, no one denies that the weather can change.

Quote:
A surgeon at HUD?
It would be better to get rid of HUD, but this will work well enough.

Old 12-01-2016, 06:05 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Still too early for big regrets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Not See View Post
Trump will get more done in 4 years than the community organizer ever thought about ....

I have no doubt that Trump will end up with a long list of "accomplishments."

This will be a big notch on his stick.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections