Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you regret voting for Trump
I voted for Trump and I have no regrets 149 91.41%
I voted for Trump, and I'm starting to regret my chouce 14 8.59%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 11:53 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,972,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Not See View Post
Trump will get more done in 4 years than the community organizer ever thought about ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt-9dQ84LBg
You mean the community organizer who saved the US economy from a second great depression? The one who got medical insurance for 20 million previously uninsured Americans? The one who got Bin Laden? That one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2016, 12:10 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,985,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Oh, he'll get tons done making himself richer and screwing everyone over. Only an idiot thinks he'll actually doing anything for the people who stupidly voted for him. He's already filling his administration with absolute worthless scum only in it for themselves.

I do look forward to all his supporters losing their savings, jobs, and healthcare while he makes himself richer though. Poetic justice for ruining this country.
Some irony in your post Id say.

Old 11-30-2016, 12:11 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,913,536 times
As of right now the poll reads 120 to 9, and I can guarantee those 9 votes are actually butt hurt democrats. I would guess many democrats are now leaning towards Trump after seeing what a great job he is already doing with his "Put America First" cabinet picks and already restoring jobs. He is doing everything he promised and still six weeks out from being sworn in..
America is on the way to being great again...

Old 11-30-2016, 12:13 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,913,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
You mean the community organizer who saved the US economy from a second great depression? The one who got medical insurance for 20 million previously uninsured Americans? The one who got Bin Laden? That one?
You can't seriously believe this post, it's totally false. The gay communist makes a speech and tells everyone what a great job he has done and you fools believe him. He is a total failure in every sense of the word...

Old 11-30-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You can't seriously believe this post, it's totally false. The gay communist makes a speech and tells everyone what a great job he has done and you fools believe him. He is a total failure in every sense of the word...
Maybe if you could dispute any of the facts in my reply, I might take you seriously. I'm willing to have reasonable fact-based discussions, but you jumped out the window with craziness.

Old 11-30-2016, 12:30 PM

8,697 posts, read 11,092,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Give them a couple of years. Not only will they regret it, they'll deny they voted for him.
Is that the same denial outlook that Hillary is corrupt and was going to win?

Old 11-30-2016, 01:22 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,284,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I'm curious if any of you Trump voters have buyer's remorse yet. I'm sure most don't, but some of his cabinet/advisory picks have to bother some of you moderate Trump voters, right?
Did any Obama picks bother moderate Dems?

Old 11-30-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Did any Obama picks bother moderate Dems?
Why should they? Everyone he appointed was a moderate.

Old 11-30-2016, 01:55 PM

8,697 posts, read 11,092,897 times
I don't understand this thread at all. Trump isn't even sworn in & people can make that assessment already?

Old 11-30-2016, 05:03 PM

8,895 posts, read 5,380,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Oh, he'll get tons done making himself richer and screwing everyone over. Only an idiot thinks he'll actually doing anything for the people who stupidly voted for him. He's already filling his administration with absolute worthless scum only in it for themselves.

I do look forward to all his supporters losing their savings, jobs, and healthcare while he makes himself richer though. Poetic justice for ruining this country.
Somehow the picture of Donald Trump grabbing my savings sitting in an empty Cascade pod container just doesn't seem plausible.

Regarding losing healthcare, the community organizer did that already. to my family, and others.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your health care plan."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections