Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 07:25 PM

203 posts, read 246,530 times

Advertisements

Chance and Change I am quite in shock at the depth in which you understood certain subtleties about which I spoke and in fact went way beyond with such substance that I must ask for several days to digest this information allowing me to discuss with others the points raised in post. Also I am not quite comfortable going too deep because this enters the dominion of rights, government abuses and class entitlements taken for granted as birthright privileges etc.

Talking in such depths brings attention, not all welcome such as NSA etc... I'd rather remain anonymous class-wise and political affliation etc. I am enjoying relative freedom of thought without chains. I treasure reading forums with lots of older people who have lived more years than at least 20 under many political administrations. Have lived through cultural changes and understand how the nation's people have arrived where we are. 50 years from now I believe young Americans will be curious about this period in history and pour over archived records free coming from the public.

Can you imagine such writings available regarding the founding of the Elector Establishment (which falls back on the master-slave paradigm in needing slave states to unite with the North during the founding of these United States ... etc.) and such patterns of living mutating only very slowly within our daily consciousness? It is this consciousness that determines who will be President? A slave system? LOL I find such things hilarious and would have loved reading writings from the public.

Anyway excuse me digressing... I feel almost as if speaking to my grandfather through snail-mail about such topics and so excuse my lack of focus from giddiness to find someone with such patience!

Thank you for supplying such richness! I must hurry to real-life but will read all.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:30 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,877,477 times
He isn't even in office yet. Maybe he will do well and maybe he will be just another lame duck president.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections