Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 12:23 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,374,125 times

Advertisements

Someday when he stops campaigning and rallying, he's going to have to lead and that's with no cameras rolling. Not expecting much.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:02 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Someday when he stops campaigning and rallying, he's going to have to lead and that's with no cameras rolling. Not expecting much.
I think he got hooked on the attention from the rallies. To still be attacking Hillary three weeks after the election makes no sense but there it is. I picture Trump three years from now going "But Hillary!!!" And I really don't think he could win a second term nor do I think he will run.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:04 PM

6,232 posts, read 3,614,002 times
Let's not put the cart before the horse.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:25 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,185,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Look at all the chaos he's created.
Why don't you get back to us after his first 100 Days?

Old 12-02-2016, 05:59 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,986,986 times
Big deal. there is always a "good chance" the incumbent will be re-elected.
Always!
It has been that way in the past, it will be that way in the future.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:30 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,278,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I think he got hooked on the attention from the rallies. To still be attacking Hillary three weeks after the election makes no sense but there it is. I picture Trump three years from now going "But Hillary!!!" And I really don't think he could win a second term nor do I think he will run.

whaaaaaa!!!! you Democrats still crying?....how did Trump "attacked" Hillary?,....he gave her a pass, he could have easily could have push his AG to order a Special Prosecutor on the Clinton Foundation and she would be in a lot of trouble.

the left said Trump couldn't win the GOP nomination then that he would quit during the primaries then that he wouldn't win the general election and that he would quit after the tape came out....each time you fools on the left have been wrong that is making your side look really bad.

The odds of him winning a second term is a lot easier than him winning his first term........he doesn't have to fight and win a 17 candidate primary from the bottom for over 1 year and he doesn't have to fight the GOP establishment since he owns the establishment now . He will have the advantage in money and the ground game against the Democrat candidate because a sitting President always have that advantage.

see how clueless the democrats are, they don't know what hit them and they want to attack Trump in 2020 with the same tactics that didn't work in 2016.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:45 PM

32,094 posts, read 15,089,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
whaaaaaa!!!! you Democrats still crying?....how did Trump "attacked" Hillary?,....he gave her a pass, he could have easily could have push his AG to order a Special Prosecutor on the Clinton Foundation and she would be in a lot of trouble.

the left said Trump couldn't win the GOP nomination then that he would quit during the primaries then that he wouldn't win the general election and that he would quit after the tape came out....each time you fools on the left have been wrong that is making your side look really bad.

The odds of him winning a second term is a lot easier than him winning his first term........he doesn't have to fight and win a 17 candidate primary from the bottom for over 1 year and he doesn't have to fight the GOP establishment since he owns the establishment now . He will have the advantage in money and the ground game against the Democrat candidate because a sitting President always have that advantage.

see how clueless the democrats are, they don't know what hit them and they want to attack Trump in 2020 with the same tactics that didn't work in 2016.

His rhetoric has divided our country so much, more than any other president. I'm not sure we will ever recover. And Trump could care less. He did his thank you tour and mentioned Hillary. The crowd chanted lock her up. He did nothing but smile. He should have told them to stop if he wanted to unify our country. He only wants accolades and praise

Old 12-02-2016, 10:51 PM

34,075 posts, read 17,112,870 times
Too early to think about it.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:10 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,950,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Look at all the chaos he's created. The media and the left are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. All the propaganda, all the deception, all the scandals... if they don't get it together soon, Trump will cruise in for a second victory.

Trump/Pence 2020!
It depends. Will the ballots be in English or Russian?

Old 12-03-2016, 03:12 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Big deal. there is always a "good chance" the incumbent will be re-elected.
Always!
It has been that way in the past, it will be that way in the future.
Except... "Stick a fork in him, he's done" George Bush. He messed up bigly and lost his bid for reelection. If trump lasts that long, I can imagine him losing - if only because the opposition will have learned how to deal with someone who won't focus. But, nobody should be counting their chickens at this point, since the US was stoopid enough to give trump an overwhelming popular vote majority, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections