Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 10:58 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...you consider CNN to be "fake news". I guess you didn't like the link I gave you from them. Or did you even read post #36?

If you are "a research person", then you would know exactly what Trump has been doing since he got elected. Yet, you have no clue.

Ok please tell me then. He's been electing billionaires to his cabinet. Do you really think they are out for our best interest. My opinion is that these wealthy people have no idea about how the real world is. Their policies they want to impose on us won't affect them at all but it impacts the rest of us greatly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
I wouldn't bother as some are in denial no matter the truth.
Funny, you mention the so called truth. A man from NC came to a DC restaurant with his gun and fired shots. Thank god no one was hurt. But you know why he did this. He believed the news that Hillary was running a sex trafficking operation in that restaurant.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:32 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Ok please tell me then. He's been electing billionaires to his cabinet. Do you really think they are out for our best interest. My opinion is that these wealthy people have no idea about how the real world is. Their policies they want to impose on us won't affect them at all but it impacts the rest of us greatly
Buh-bye, natalie. There's no point in try to have a discussion with you any longer.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:35 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
She was unprepared to take on religious and racial hatred to say the least. She now knows that a man who brags about sexual assault, mocks a handicapped person and spits on our POWS can become president.
Let the record show that Hillary could not even win against a man which some people believe represents this ^^^^^^^^^^.

Yep that superedelegate system and lucky coin tosses really paid off for the dem party.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Buh-bye, natalie. There's no point in try to have a discussion with you any longer.
Why, because you can't answer my questions. You can't discuss because you have no idea what to say.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:09 AM

649 posts, read 316,506 times
Quote:
Who said you had to. You believe fake news. I do not. There comes a time when you have to have common sense and see between the truth and the lies. I am a research person and can pretty much tell you whatever you want to know. lol I guess some would call me a nerd
Tell us where Hillary was & what she was doing when Benghazi happened . I suspect she was inventing the video lies .

Old 12-06-2016, 12:46 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Quote:
I am not a sore loser at all. Live in the DC area and very involved in politics. But what is Trump doing other than selecting his next celebrity apprentices lol

Hey, great idea.
He could do "Federal Apprentice" and have people compete for the jobs.

Old 12-06-2016, 01:01 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
I am not a sore loser at all. Live in the DC area and very involved in politics. But what is Trump doing other than selecting his next celebrity apprentices lol
Obama"s misfits were all as crooked as Hildabeast. The IRS the DOJ and the Benghazi liars. All of them. Obama is surrounded by liars.

Old 12-06-2016, 01:05 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
[/b]

Awwwwwww, no more Obama phones.

Old 12-06-2016, 01:46 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Nixon was favored to win that election. That statement was in response to Pat Brown, the incumbent, coming from behind in the polls and beating him.

Just twelve years later he fled the White House when faced with certain impeachment. Nixon was a sore loser and a bad winner.
Nixon was an amateur compared to Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections