Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 01:57 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,284,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Ok please tell me then. He's been electing billionaires to his cabinet. Do you really think they are out for our best interest. My opinion is that these wealthy people have no idea about how the real world is. Their policies they want to impose on us won't affect them at all but it impacts the rest of us greatly
Ok, wait a second. You believe that people who have become billionaires because of the success of their respective businesses know nothing about the real world? Did those billions just magically appear from thin air? Are you for REAL?

I bet you also believe that Obama's cabinet and staff, filled with academics and Washington lifers, were all super qualified, worldly choices, who only wanted to serve the public and do right by all Americans. Geez woman, how will you ever survive the next 4 yrs. if you don't gain a foothold in reality?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 02:08 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,116,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
She lost Bigly..... Her tiny rallies never had this kind of energy.

(this is for all of you supported Trump)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M

#MAGA
Woop woop!!!!!

Remember when Fox was treating Trump unfairly and he decided to skip the debate and hold a charity fundraiser instead!!!!!

Nobody could have pulled this off but Trump the madman!!!!!

Old 12-06-2016, 05:36 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Nixon was an amateur compared to Hillary.
Interesting comparison. I always said that Nixon & Hillary shared many common characteristics.

I'll give Nixon credit for winning two Presidential elections, picking one of the most corrupt VPs in US History, keeping secret his Gay lover from the mob in a time when they were still locking up Gays, showing his political enemies no mercy, and then when it all came to a head, getting a Presidential pardon for all of it. IMO he had the last laugh.

Hillary for her part shared all of Nixon's bad qualities but lacked his political acumen, intelligence, competence, and unlike Nixon was just plain lazy. She was only where she was by being married to Bill Clinton.

Old 12-06-2016, 09:40 AM

6,422 posts, read 7,676,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama"s misfits were all as crooked as Hildabeast. The IRS the DOJ and the Benghazi liars. All of them. Obama is surrounded by liars.

Hopefully, he will be happy when he returns to his Chicago "church" as they are such a great match. Maybe the Clintons will join him for a sermon about how it was so unfair to have white people vote.

Old 12-06-2016, 09:58 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,288,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
She was unprepared to take on religious and racial hatred to say the least. She now knows that a man who brags about sexual assault, mocks a handicapped person and spits on our POWS can become president.
Well all know that now.

And, to think, they ran Howard Dean out for being too excited and they ran off Mitt Romney for his "binders full of women."

Man, times have surely changed.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:00 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,075,318 times
Quote:

#MAGA
I think of myself as a clear headed, analytical, somewhat cynical woman. But I have to say...........when I watch this video it makes me feel good. It makes me FEEL good. And I don't think that there's anything wrong with that.

Trump won and Clinton lost, for all the hundreds of reasons that have been discussed ad nauseum on this site since Nov 8. I remember writing a few weeks before election day how impressed I was with Trump. He took nothing for granted. At one point he visited 11 states in five days. He was doing two and three rallies in two or three different states every day. He was learning and developing as a politician at the same time he was engaging with tens of thousands of people every single day.

He was a 70 year old billionaire who gave up his cushy, orderly, privileged life to run for public office for the first time. He traded orderly and cushy for the non-stop demonization he received from.........everyone. His own party, the opposing party, the media, the pundits, domestic and international politicians, the Hollywood elite..........everyone. The guy (who every politician had schmoozed over the years and who wanted his money and his endorsement) suddenly turned into Hitler. The politicians and big business leaders (who had invited him to parties and how went to his parties), suddenly hated his guts.

Every single piece of information about his chances of winning told us he didn't have a chance. And he never gave up. And he won. He won against every expectation. He won against all odds. He won against a hostile GOP, corrupt Democrat party, a corrupt and conspiratorial media, a corrupt candidate, and a bottomless pit of liberal money.

No matter what anyone says, that can't be taken away from him. I voted for him because he said the things I needed to hear and because Clinton said nothing I needed to hear. I don't know how he's going to do but I DEFINITELY knew how Clinton was going to do, and she was completely and totally unacceptable to me. I have so much respect for Trump. He didn't run a flawless campaign by any means and often he was his own worse enemy. But I can totally respect the amount of energy, time, dedication, motivation and desire to win that he put into his campaign. He worked his ASS off to win this election and he owns it. And he deserves it.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:03 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,783,979 times
Quote:

#MAGA

Love it!

Old 12-06-2016, 12:16 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Hopefully, he will be happy when he returns to his Chicago "church" as they are such a great match. Maybe the Clintons will join him for a sermon about how it was so unfair to have white people vote.

The only Church the Clintons apparently care about is the "Church of Divine Economics".

Old 12-06-2016, 01:18 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,673,821 times
Does anyone else think that maybe the brick throwing losers and the chest thumping winners should step back for a bit and see how Trump does once he actually moves into the position as President? As it is right now, nobody knows how this is going to play out. It just might be better than the Hillary supporters think and not as rosy as the Trump supporters think. But it is all conjecture at this point.

Old 12-06-2016, 01:25 PM

15,947 posts, read 12,302,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
She was unprepared to take on religious and racial hatred to say the least. (Not true. Trump merely wants us to stop ILLEGAL immigration and make sure we have a grasp on who is coming into the country. Sounds reasonable to me.)

She now knows that a man who brags about sexual assault (he didn't)

mocks a handicapped person (he did, it was wrong but I'll cut him a bit of a break because I think he was trying to be funny in front of an audience and don't think it was anything truly intentional)

and spits on our POWS can become president. (I am remembering Trump raising money for veterans a few months back)

In any event at least he's not a serial liar like Hillary Clinton

LOL.. Trying to debunk liberal rants with facts thinking it will work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections