Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 11:34 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
What you have to do when confronted by some looney leftist like that is too keep egging her on to the point of a total breakdown!!! I actually made my nephews idiot liberal girlfriend get up and storm out of his mothers house during dinner. That's entertainment!!!
Yep I'll bet that was entertaining lol. What's wrong with these leftist? Did you notice that they talk over you too which means only what they have to say is important.

It's impossible to have a normal conversation or debate with these people. This lady would get in people's faces with her eyes all bugged out. One day she did it to me... I've had enough of her idiocy so I mimicked her and moved closer to her face, we were eye to eye, no daylight between us, I had to work to get my to bulge like she did. Her reaction was comical ... she stepped back, you could tell she was shocked. I told her "Yes, that's exactly what you look like when you try to force your thoughts up people's asses. And no one can get a word in because you talk right over them." After that she did tone it down for a little while but now "she's back!"

Last edited by petch751; 02-05-2017 at 11:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 11:38 PM

32,094 posts, read 15,089,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
What you have to do when confronted by some looney leftist like that is too keep egging her on to the point of a total breakdown!!! I actually made my nephews idiot liberal girlfriend get up and storm out of his mothers house during dinner. That's entertainment!!!

You sound like a really nice guy But the entertainment is all Trump and SNL. Don't you agree

Old 02-05-2017, 11:51 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

You sound like a really nice guy But the entertainment is all Trump and SNL. Don't you agree
LOL, I wish I was there to watch the show. Why should anyone have to put up with the way liberals and Democrats act always trying to shove their way up everyone's butt? LOL Trump and SNL, yea I've seen it before, he's a typical liberal... over dramatic. Now I do like the Bernie impersonation but really, I really only watched it a couple of times maybe 3 times.

The left is all a bunch of Drama Queens. And now from BLM to Berkeley – violent leftwing fanatics are the terrorists.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:06 AM

6,252 posts, read 3,421,347 times
To the left is all about free speech...as long as you agree with their free speech.
Take the women march for instance, the march organizers banned free speech when they refuse to allow Pro-lifers to march with them.
The left, both students and the professors who brainwash the students with Marxist propaganda, protest and riot when people are 'invited' to speak on college campus if the students and teachers don't like the opposing view points.

No wonder after watching this outrage for years that the far left political machine is being rejected at the voting booth.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:13 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,246,428 times
Regarding the 6 year drainage of Democrat power nationally, the only question is whether or not the extremists currently controlling the party through cancerous idealogues like Soros will continue to poison them to being further wiped out or whether reasonable people with liberal views (someone like Bill Clinton) will regain control. Admittedly what happens in the next 2 years with Repubs controlling all branches will impact the next election cycle but Dems can only regain its majority party status if they shuck the hating extremists.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
To the left is all about free speech...as long as you agree with their free speech.
Take the women march for instance, the march organizers banned free speech when they refuse to allow Pro-lifers to march with them.
The left, both students and the professors who brainwash the students with Marxist propaganda, protest and riot when people are 'invited' to speak on college campus if the students and teachers don't like the opposing view points.

No wonder after watching this outrage for years that the far left political machine is being rejected at the voting booth.
Oh this must be fake news since many pro life women marched as well. They were even on our local news

Old 02-06-2017, 10:18 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,576,667 times
Quote:
[/b]

I have no idea why some of you degrade others. Does it make you feel better or something. The fact is, we all have a right to protest whether you like it or not. So your name calling just doesn't work. lol
Its not that we feel any better, its just that when we see a Clown Show, we have to laugh and make fun of it. The truth is, 99% of the Protesters have no idea what they are protesting. Most say against Trump. What kind of sense does that make? The time for that Protest has passed and is History now. It would be like BLM going out here and Protesting against Slavery. Makes as much sense. And the funniest par of this is, like you, they think its actually going to make a Difference and somehow its going to make Trump Go Away, and make Hillary President.

Its a Freak Show, and people are realizing that these Protesters are actually becoming Dangerous and a Threat to average Citizens. Thats fact. If you have followed the Protests, now Citizens are actually cheering the Police when they slam Protesters on the ground and arrest them with very harsh handling. Some States are Drafting Laws that would make any Citizen not Liable for running over a Protester in the road. States are not even Prosecuting people for that now, What does that tell you?

Old 02-06-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Your nightly news is my local news because I live in the DC area. The women's march was very peaceful. And this has been the biggest march ever. But there are anarchists who just love to make trouble. The mayor in DC condemned the violent protesters at the inauguration. Not sure what you want the left to do. Who do you want to speak out against this
Most Circus Parades are Peaceful. Its not often you see a bunch of women dressed like Vaginas marching, and listening to Speeches by Carnival Barkers, like Madonna and other Leftist Female Legends in their own Minds. Entertaining. Found it interesting in how "Dirty" they where too. They left Tons of Trash on the Streets. Guess they live like that at home too.

Old 02-06-2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Oh this must be fake news since many pro life women marched as well. They were even on our local news
Not because they where welcomed. They decided to come anyway.

The Women's March Banned This Pro-Life Group. Here Is How They Got Revenge

Old 02-06-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Its not that we feel any better, its just that when we see a Clown Show, we have to laugh and make fun of it. The truth is, 99% of the Protesters have no idea what they are protesting. Most say against Trump. What kind of sense does that make? The time for that Protest has passed and is History now. It would be like BLM going out here and Protesting against Slavery. Makes as much sense. And the funniest par of this is, like you, they think its actually going to make a Difference and somehow its going to make Trump Go Away, and make Hillary President.

Its a Freak Show, and people are realizing that these Protesters are actually becoming Dangerous and a Threat to average Citizens. Thats fact. If you have followed the Protests, now Citizens are actually cheering the Police when they slam Protesters on the ground and arrest them with very harsh handling. Some States are Drafting Laws that would make any Citizen not Liable for running over a Protester in the road. States are not even Prosecuting people for that now, What does that tell you?
What I find fascinating is how people like you criticize protesters and call it a freak show. The women's march was enormous yet very peaceful. This is a right according to the constitution. And yes all these protesters knew exactly what they were protesting about. Why are you trying to make them look stupid. All you had to do was be on social media to know all the chatter going on in the world about this. They are very organized and know exactly what they are doing. So where are you getting your info from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections