Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 10:04 PM

20,349 posts, read 19,947,843 times

Advertisements

I've been to many churches but none that used the Lord's name in vain, blamed the US for introducing AIDs to black people, blamed the US for Pearl Harbor and more.

He called America the "US of KKK".

And Obama is going to be a uniter? With spiritual leaders like that he might very will be but not in a way he imagines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2008, 10:04 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,315,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukePH View Post
The evidence in his public life is that he belongs to a church that spews hatred.
He doesn't "spew hatred" he is highly critical of the way America has conducted itself recently and in the past. That's not being anti-American, that's being an American patriot. That's the strength of a Democracy.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:06 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,741,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
Of course... blame Hillary or better yet "The Clintons" for what Obama's pastor said. After listening and watching Obama tonight I am totally convinced that he is the wrong candidate and to even toy with the idea of Presidency now is "crazy talk". Obama just destroyed himself and the monstrous Hillary had nothing to do with it... of course CNN will probably put their personal spin on it so Obama comes out smelling like roses. Let's have a president who does not have such negative issues like hate and resentment for the white race to deal with... let's have someone that knows the hell what she is doing and can get it done right... the Clinton's can fix the economy and many other things. I think John Edwards would be the better alternative to vice president now.
You Clinton worshippers will do absolutely anything to get revenge on Obama for daring to run against your white woman who lusts for power.

It's scorched earth time now isn't it? Hillary is pissed off big time that someone would have the audacity to run against her -- and win more votes. She absolutely believes she is entitled to the White House, simply because her husband was president.

If Wright is a racist -- well certainly the Clinton supporters like Ms Ferraro certainly proved themselves to be racists also.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I've been to many churches but none that used the Lord's name in vain, blamed the US for introducing AIDs to black people, blamed the US for Pearl Harbor and more.

He called America the "US of KKK".

And Obama is going to be a uniter? With spiritual leaders like that he might very will be but not in a way he imagines.
So what? Do you really believe that America is a blameless country?

Old 03-14-2008, 10:07 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,851,624 times
My wife is has never not voted in the election. This november she is not going to vote for the first time in her life. She says she has no faith in any of the candidates and as they now rip themselves to pieces she wouldn't have faith in any of the three remaining candidates as she feels that not one of them has the integrity to be president.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:11 PM

1,425 posts, read 3,317,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You Clinton worshippers will do absolutely anything to get revenge on Obama for daring to run against your white woman who lusts for power.

It's scorched earth time now isn't it? Hillary is pissed off big time that someone would have the audacity to run against her -- and win more votes. She absolutely believes she is entitled to the White House, simply because her husband was president.

If Wright is a racist -- well certainly the Clinton supporters like Ms Ferraro certainly proved themselves to be racists also.
"Ignorance is bliss".

Old 03-14-2008, 10:19 PM

144 posts, read 336,094 times
[quote=Nietzschean Gangsta;3144848]So what? Do you really believe that America is a blameless country?[/quote

Where does all this hatred come from...knock the chip off

Old 03-14-2008, 10:35 PM

1,425 posts, read 3,317,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I am just really depressed and broken. We were so close. And now it may be over.
Don't you think it is better we find out now before he became president and focused his energy on personal issues based on resentment and hated for the white race instead of fixing America's economy, the Iraq war, health care, foreign relations, the environment and other major issues rather than his own personal issues of race. I am not happy but angry because he tried to fool the American people. One thing we all do have in common is that we are proud to be Americans and proud of our country unlike Obama's wife and pastor.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:38 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,639,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
Don't you think it is better we find out now before he became president and focused his energy on personal issues based on resentment and hated for the white race instead of fixing America's economy, the Iraq war, health care, foreign relations, the environment and other major issues rather than his own personal issues of race.
Where & When has Obama shown resentment and hatred for the white race??

Old 03-14-2008, 10:40 PM

[quote=LukePH;3144941]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
So what? Do you really believe that America is a blameless country?[/quote

Where does all this hatred come from...knock the chip off
Not hatred, but love. I love my country, that's why I'm hard on it. I mean, it's our duty as patriots right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections