Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 07:33 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,457,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
New slogan for the Trump administration: For Mother Russia
If people would rather follow Russia than the American Dems then that says more about the Dems than Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 07:42 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
If people would rather follow Russia than the American Dems then that says more about the Dems than Trump.

Please give us a Dramamine alert before putting Spin into Warp drive!

Old 07-19-2018, 07:44 PM

27,668 posts, read 16,160,831 times
#runaway LOL, good one

Old 07-19-2018, 09:45 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,088,316 times
If you do a search of 'forthepeople', you will find that the law firm of John Morgan has not only a web site with that name but also has been using that slogan for many years. Morgan of the Tampa area was a big Florida bundler for Obama and spent $3 million of his own money to get medical marijuana approved in Florida.
I wonder what he thinks about the Democrats hi jacking his words that are used in every one of his commercials.

Old 07-19-2018, 09:52 PM

40,954 posts, read 49,234,730 times
Should be

"More Taxes For The People"

or

"More Illegals For The People"

or

"Careful, don't step in the Poop on the sidewalk".

Old 07-19-2018, 10:21 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,985,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Uh-huh. Bc Solyndra, amirite?
No, you just doubled down on being ignorant. You should run for president, apparently some people like that.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:28 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,439,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
The middle and lower classes will come running into the arms of the Democrats once they figure out they'll never get affordable healthcare from the Republicans. Same goes for affordable debt-free college. And a decent living wage.
So far health care is still out of reach and affordable college is out of reach for our family. Not even on the horizon....since I swear prices , even at Wal-Mart, are thru the roof. Indulge me.....tin canned cat food was 65 cents a can.. This week....85 cents a can. Stupid.

Work ? Ha! It s all an illusion with the internet only application process....

Old 07-19-2018, 11:03 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,119,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Quite a bit of that rocket technology was the spoil of war obtained from the defeated Nazis and their research and development. We also used some of that acquired technology to advance aviation and develop high performance jet aircraft. I credit the scientists, researchers and developers, first and foremost. Very intelligent and driven people were given huge objectives, and they performed marvelously. People sacrificed massive amounts of time and effort to lift mankind and promote human progress and achievement. You owe your wonderful standard of living to generations that sacrificed and toiled before you.
Ok... So I'm guessing all these scientists, researchers, and developers worked for charity and donations right? The did all this work pro bono bc of their love for their field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
No, you just doubled down on being ignorant. You should run for president, apparently some people like that.
Yah. Bc Solyndra...

Old 07-20-2018, 01:18 AM

14,786 posts, read 8,126,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
If you do a search of 'forthepeople', you will find that the law firm of John Morgan has not only a web site with that name but also has been using that slogan for many years. Morgan of the Tampa area was a big Florida bundler for Obama and spent $3 million of his own money to get medical marijuana approved in Florida.
I wonder what he thinks about the Democrats hi jacking his words that are used in every one of his commercials.

I have seen the commercials. But when I think of "For the People" I think about the Preamble to the Constitution. So, I hardly think that he stole it from John Morgan, you could just as easily argue that John Morgan, using your words "hi jacked it from the Preamble.

Obviously Trump and some others know nothing about the Constitution. It's time we got back to basics.
Too many basic America values being attacked right now.

Old 07-20-2018, 01:50 AM

24,512 posts, read 33,334,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
It's better than the Republican's slogan "Make Russia Great Again".
Leftists may think so but they're wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections