Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 07:05 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,763,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
There was no crime against Democrats. And Democrats do not get to act as judge, jury and executioner. There is a very high likelihood there was a crime against the electorate in general. A bipartisan commission reviewed complaints. Those included sworn depositions by voters and by people hired by Dowless (who was an employee Harris had been warned not to hire.) These depositions lay out instances of incomplete ballots being picked up for completion by others and the fact that ballots were not sealed when they were retrieved. The problems are that vote harvesting is not allowed in NC, there is no way of knowing if ballots were completed by others and there is no assurance that ballots unfavorable to Harris were simply discarded. There are also allegations that absentee ballots were requested by people other than the actual voter.

At this point there is no longer an entity that would either investigate this or certify the election if it was proper. So we'll sit around... and wait... while Rs have taken the extraordinary step of bringing a primary back into play because they realize their candidate was crooked and has lost all credibility.

Not one shred of proof has ever been given to the public that any of this is actually true. At this point it's just bleating from the MSM and even they have grown silent. The NC BOE has been disbanded after 2 months of nothing, and the public disposition keeps getting put off.

Old 01-04-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Have you seen the news in the last month?
YUP.

Got a link? I didn't think so.

Old 01-04-2019, 09:06 PM

23,816 posts, read 34,808,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
YUP.

Got a link? I didn't think so.
I'm posting from a phone right now. I am not going to waste data to prove something to you. If you've seen the local news, you've seen everything that people have said to you. I don't see you providing links to what you're saying, which I've seen nothing to back up.

Old 01-08-2019, 12:05 PM

Last night Harris was on his "poor me" speaking tour when the press caught up with him. He took off and ran, like a bat out of hell, out to his car and drove off. Joe Bruno's camera operator had a hilarious shot of Harris running for the car.

Old 01-09-2019, 04:07 PM

Oppppppppps......

One of the people who made the accusations against Harris, was arrested today for Drugs, Guns and Fraud charges. Will be interesting to see what happens if he starts talking. The wouldn't be the first time the biased MSM got it wrong.

I keep saying, there's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Old 01-09-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Oppppppppps......

One of the people who made the accusations against Harris, was arrested today for Drugs, Guns and Fraud charges. Will be interesting to see what happens if he starts talking. The wouldn't be the first time the biased MSM got it wrong.

One of the dozens?

All I'm going to say is that the video that WSOC aired of Harris running out of an emergency exit and through the parking lot and jumping into his car belongs on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Old 01-11-2019, 08:33 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,251,487 times
Quote:
Oppppppppps......

Of course they did- crooks like Harris and this Dowless character tend to associate with other crooks. Its why 'you are judged by the company you keep' is a standard refrain from older mothers.

You still have not addressed why the NC GOP wants to go through the extraordinary effort to restart with a primary if the election is tossed. They do not want Harris to represent them after their own assessment of events.

Old 01-11-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Of course they did- crooks like Harris and this Dowless character tend to associate with other crooks. Its why 'you are judged by the company you keep' is a standard refrain from older mothers.

You still have not addressed why the NC GOP wants to go through the extraordinary effort to restart with a primary if the election is tossed. They do not want Harris to represent them after their own assessment of events.
Responses.

No proof or evidence has been given to the public, now more than 2 months after the election, that any criminal activity happened in the 9th district. Nor that Dowless has committed any crime in this election. All we have is assumption based on accusation. We don't know that ANY fraud has happened at all.

If there is a new election, there WILL be a primary. That was passed into law by the NC GA. And dear, I have already addressed it. The GOP does not want Harris. Read my previous posts. McCready stands no chance in this district against a more moderate Republican.

Old 01-21-2019, 10:13 AM

So we are well into the new year, and Roy Cooper's administration has been unable to do anything about the district 9 election. It's beyond ridiculous especially since absolutely no proof of any misdoing has ever been presented to the public.

What a way to steal an election, and at this point, that is all that this is.

Old 01-21-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
So we are well into the new year, and Roy Cooper's administration has been unable to do anything about the district 9 election. It's beyond ridiculous especially since absolutely no proof of any misdoing has ever been presented to the public.

What a way to steal an election, and at this point, that is all that this is.
It's been well covered on the local news that the Republican party refuses to give him names for a temporary election board. Nothing can be done until the new election board is in effect, at the end of the month.

Your continued allegations of stealing the election are in your opinion only.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections