Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 01:17 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,301,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Then why does Trump remain this unpopular overall and have under water approval ratings in every state carried by Hillary in 2016 and in these states Trump carried? (Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin).

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump/
**crickets**
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 06:59 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
**crickets**

Dear. Even the crickets have figured out that pollsers only produce fodder for Democrats. You told us that Hillary had a Blue Wall based on polling. It came crumbling down. It was a huge embarrassment for you.

Why in the world do you still believe them without thought or question?

Old 05-21-2019, 08:32 PM

32,094 posts, read 15,089,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
It's not going to happen.

If Biden's the nominee, expect 4 more years of Trump.
So why is Trump so scared of running against him.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:01 PM

8,052 posts, read 10,647,775 times
I like Joe Biden. I really do. His speech about grief several years brought me to tears. In recent years, as he has, I have also lost a loved one to brain cancer in the prime of his life.

That being said, he's too old, too tired, and he will not defeat Trump.

He could have done possibly done the job several years ago. That window, for him, has, unfortunately, closed.

To be fair, I am one of the many who have joined the movement that has "walked away". I am a former Democratic, liberal voter who has left the extremist policies of the Democratic party.

I was very distraught when Gore lost to Bush. I worked on the Kerry/Edwards campaign, and cried when he lost to Bush. I, and my children were volunteers on the Obama campaign trail, but we were devastated at what a disappointment of a President he turned out to be.

Trump will win in 2020. And we will, once again, be part of the "silent" or should I say "silented" majority that puts him there.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:03 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,430,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear. Even the crickets have figured out that pollsers only produce fodder for Democrats. You told us that Hillary had a Blue Wall based on polling. It came crumbling down. It was a huge embarrassment for you.

One word since we have an illegitimate con in office.

Russia

Old 05-22-2019, 06:04 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
One word since we have an illegitimate con in office.

Russia
But Hillary won the popular vote. LOL!

Can't have it both ways.

Old 05-22-2019, 05:21 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,301,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

“Pollsers (sic) only produce fodder for Democrats.”

That’s pretty dense, even by your standards.

Pollsters have competitors. It’s in their interest to produce as accurate results as possible. They are compared and graded for average accuracy. Their accuracy and reputation effects future earnings. You really think that they would purposely tank a poll for a buck?

I know that you’re a big believer in conspiracy theories, but no, pollsters don’t purposely tank polls, any more than the Rothschilds control all of the world’s banks and media from a bunker in the Alps.

But believe whatever you want.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 05-22-2019 at 06:39 PM..

Old 05-24-2019, 07:43 AM

8,302 posts, read 5,717,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So why is Trump so scared of running against him.
Who says Trump is scared of Biden?

If anything, the fact that he admitted Bernie Sanders is smarter than Joe Biden suggests Bernie is the bigger threat to him.

Old 05-28-2019, 08:39 PM

15,650 posts, read 10,405,925 times
https://twitter.com/feliciasonmez/st...05331416453121

the Washington post political reporter tweeted TONIGHT, 5/28/19, Biden called a 10 year old little girl "good looking" and kept hands on her shoulders while he talked at his town hall.

I used to think biden was just one of those benign, too touchy people, but I've changed my mind. I think he is a creepy old man. he can't keep his hands off little girls and women.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 05-28-2019 at 08:49 PM..

Old 05-28-2019, 09:05 PM

2,003 posts, read 763,570 times
Quote:
They why does Trump remain this unpopular overall and have under water approval ratings in every state carried by Hillary in 2016 and in these states Trump carried? (Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin).

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump/
Your post is a joke right, you really can’t be this dense. With the coverage he gets, he will never have a favorable approval rating. He could give mouth to mouth to a dying WW2 veteran on the south lawn saving his life and your media would find something to criticize him about over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections