Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 12:27 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,528,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
Your post is a joke right, you really can’t be this dense. With the coverage he gets, he will never have a favorable approval rating.
Media coverage has nothing to do with it. People have ideologies, they disagree with his.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2019, 02:00 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Media coverage has nothing to do with it. People have ideologies, they disagree with his.
Most people are influenced by what they see and hear. Most people do not have ideologies. And even if they did, most people's ideologies would match up with Trump's because despite what the Left claims, Trump is actually very centrist (lower taxes, creating jobs, securing borders, fairer trade deals, etc. are all things we all agree on) and that's where most people are. If it weren't for the hostile Left/Democrats and their liberal media friends, Trump would be the most popular president since JFK.

Heck, you might be one of those that have been affected by the media coverage.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:03 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Poor Joe. He just can't help himself.

"Creepy" Joe Biden Tells 10-Year-Old Girl: "I'll Bet You're As Bright As You Are Good Looking"

Old 05-29-2019, 09:56 AM

8,302 posts, read 5,696,736 times
Creepy Joe is awful.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:02 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,071,862 times
No doubt America needs to get rid of the dotard.

But Joe ?

I am not sure he can get it done for the USA.

Quite concerned that the Dems have not managed this process a LOT better than to end up with two dozen candidates in the early going. Would prefer to see one or two really major people with a good chance of getting elected.

I am thinking we have not yet seen the democratic nominee. I know what they said, but still think (foolishly?) that Schultz or Bloomberg will get the nod.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:12 AM

8,302 posts, read 5,696,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
No doubt America needs to get rid of the dotard.

But Joe ?

I am not sure he can get it done for the USA.

Quite concerned that the Dems have not managed this process a LOT better than to end up with two dozen candidates in the early going. Would prefer to see one or two really major people with a good chance of getting elected.

I am thinking we have not yet seen the democratic nominee. I know what they said, but still think (foolishly?) that Schultz or Bloomberg will get the nod.
So you hate the billionaire business person currently in office but yet want to speak other billionaire businesspeople as his replacement into the universe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections