Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 11:41 AM

8,506 posts, read 8,814,710 times

Advertisements

Warren managed a few people as an academic administrator. She probably has 30-50 staff as a Senator. She is the ultimate authority for the 160 plus people working on her Presidential campaign. She has experience as a "boss". Some have more, some less.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 10:53 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,832,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Yet born and raised in NYC silver spoon tRump is somehow "just one of the folks"? You've got to be kidding
Should I write in the same crayon that CNN uses?

Trump is the same pompous big mouth he's always been. Yep... from the pit of hell NYC, but his personality is not contrived, manufactured or fake and his logic is truly dirt road logic. Silver spooning... is something that rural people do by giving their kids the farm. It's not a gift, it's an obligation to do better. President's Trump's dad did the same thing. Building a home requires a foundation... I hope to do the same for my kids some day.

Old 05-21-2019, 12:41 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,630,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Should I write in the same crayon that CNN uses?

Trump is the same pompous big mouth he's always been. Yep... from the pit of hell NYC, but his personality is not contrived, manufactured or fake and his logic is truly dirt road logic. Silver spooning... is something that rural people do by giving their kids the farm. It's not a gift, it's an obligation to do better. President's Trump's dad did the same thing. Building a home requires a foundation... I hope to do the same for my kids some day.
Yeah, I can't take you seriously. I'd think a conservative would much more highly value someone self made like Warren, who "pulled herself up by her bootstraps" as you guys like to say rather than rich boy trust fund baby tRump who inherited $466 million from his daddy

Old 05-21-2019, 12:55 PM

You mean Lieawatha... right? Lol.... and the country knows she's a fake. Politician and and self made , That's is like she's saying I'm a prostitute and virgin in the same sentence.

Old 05-21-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
You mean Lieawatha... right? Lol.... and the country knows she's a fake. Politician and and self made , That's is like she's saying I'm a prostitute and virgin in the same sentence.
She didn't become a politician until she was already over 60 years old

She spent most of her career as a law school professor specializing in bankruptcy law, and has a law degree from Rutgers.

So to accomplish what she did from growing up in a working class household in Oklahoma is quite impressive to those of us who aren't biased against her.

Old 05-21-2019, 02:48 PM

I'm biased against liars at the expense of those that worked their butts off to get into school.

Old 05-21-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
I'm biased against liars at the expense of those that worked their butts off to get into school.
Warren did work her butt off to get into school. The whole "Native American" controversy was when she was applying for a teaching position at Harvard, and Harvard already indicated publicly that her ethnicity had NO BEARING ON HER HIRING

Old 05-21-2019, 03:16 PM

8,506 posts, read 8,814,710 times
I've known a number of people claim part Cherokee heritage. Some may be true, some not. Many people do not know a lot about their families from 150-300 years ago and get what they get as hearsay from relatives who got it as hearsay from those before them and those before them. There was a fair amount of inter-marriage in the southeast for at least 50-100 years.

Last edited by NW Crow; 05-21-2019 at 03:29 PM..

Old 05-21-2019, 03:20 PM

Ultimately she's a fake, a liar and a created politician. Nothing worse in my mind.

She has a compelling biography, but she abandoned that for a political foul mouthed tirade against "rich people"... while she was becoming rich.

She's a fake. She's a shill. She's a liar. She abandoned her roots like a rat getting off the ship. You're damn right I'm bias!

Old 05-21-2019, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Ultimately she's a fake, a liar and a created politician. Nothing worse in my mind.

She has a compelling biography, but she abandoned that for a political foul mouthed tirade against "rich people"... while she was becoming rich.

She's a fake. She's a shill. She's a liar. She abandoned her roots like a rat getting off the ship. You're damn right I'm bias!
I can't take you seriously, you have no principles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections