Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 08:57 AM

8,351 posts, read 2,974,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Oh dear. Another Trump fawner. Do you dream about Trump at night, Leona?
I dream about the entertainment TDS brings me and will miss it after 2024. CD won’t be the same without it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2020, 09:00 AM

8,351 posts, read 2,974,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Have you ever seen our country in such chaos as we are in right now. I haven't. Hate Biden all you want but he will bring back sanity and stability which we desperately need.
Yes. “You ain’t black” will bring the country together like Obama did. :-)

Old 06-19-2020, 10:44 AM

5,077 posts, read 1,671,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
There's also a big troll ticket request campaign going on...

How many did you order?

Old 06-19-2020, 10:47 AM

5,209 posts, read 4,677,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
President Trump could deficate on people's heads and it wouldn't matter. The cold truth is that the Leftist liberal dems need to be stamped out of existence. Dems are atrocious for this country.

Here's a question: Does it matter to Biden supporters that he was caught feeling up and sniffing underaged girls on video? And no one says a word to him?
I mean Jim Jones had everyone feeling pretty good up til the moment they drank the Kool Aid. I would not be surprised at anything Trump supporters are able to rationalize.

Old 06-19-2020, 10:50 AM

24,673 posts, read 9,493,949 times
Man, last time Trump was projected to lose this bad was in 2016 against Hilary....

When will liberals learn?

Old 06-19-2020, 10:53 AM

24,673 posts, read 9,493,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Have you ever seen our country in such chaos as we are in right now. I haven't. Hate Biden all you want but he will bring back sanity and stability which we desperately need.
Were you sleeping during the Obama 2015 Baltimore riots and early 2016 Dallas police shootings? Ferguson riots? Trayvon case? Louisiana police shootings?

Let me guess, you weren’t born yet?

Old 06-19-2020, 10:55 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,704,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
None of that will matter to Trump supporters.
Trump supporters won't be swayed. Independents can be swayed. I don't expect to convince any Trump supporter to either stay home on Election Day or vote Biden. Won't happen. However, the people that Trump won over with his "what do you have to lose" concept are the ones that can vote Biden.

It is way too early to say Trump has no hope in reelection. The polls are moving left because of current events. However, Trump has weathered these before. He shutdown the government for a month to get funding for his wall that he didn't get. And his approval rating only dropped by around 1 point. He locked up kids at the border and lost 2 points. However, in both cases, he recovered.

I expect to polls to shift back right in the coming months. The key will be if Biden is up by 8 points or 3 points come November. 3 points means another close election. 8 points, it is in the bag.

Old 06-19-2020, 10:57 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,198,315 times
If you want anarchy, vote for sleepy Joe. Seattle and Portland are just a small taste of who wants to run this country and your lives. They are giving Trump a huge gift of law and order and wanting to have a police force, who would of thought it would be so easy? Democrats destroy themselves.

Old 06-19-2020, 11:10 AM

6,384 posts, read 4,840,581 times
It seems logical to assume that the violence and insurrection we've experienced recently will drive the uncommitted towards Trump. Once he is free of reelection concerns the gloves will come off and the mayhem will be stopped.
BTW: I don't support either candidate. Surely there have to be better potential candidates out there than Trump and Biden?

Old 06-19-2020, 11:13 AM

30,079 posts, read 18,694,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Given the stunning revelations in John Bolton's book--a clear pattern of obstruction of justice according to Bolton, Trump's woeful ignorance of foreign matters i.e. not knowing Britain was a nuclear power and thinking Finland was a part of Russia, his attempt to bribe China to help him win reelection, Bolton saying that every decision Trump made centered on winning reelection--can the Trump supporter reasonably expect Trump to win reelection?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...25a_story.html

Are you kidding?

ANTIFA and BLM (the American Taliban) handed the election to Trump. Everyone (except far left libs) has had enough of the intimidation and violence of the dems.

If Biden actually agrees to a debate, that will the finishing touches. Every time he opens his mouth he reveals his dementia. The debates will be an embarrassment that will bury him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections