Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2020, 11:08 AM

8,946 posts, read 2,972,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Bs... Mayor de Blasio (a far, far left liberal) (who did throw his hat in the ring for POTUS) has supported, and even glorified the violence and destruction... he even praised his daughter as she was arrested for rioting and vandalism
"Summer of Love."

Jenny Durkin, nutty mayor of Seattle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2020, 11:12 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,167,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
"Summer of Love."

Jenny Durkin, nutty mayor of Seattle.

She partially redeemed herself with the rioters/looters were sent by a crazy Seattle Counsel woman to march to her house. Durkin ended the "Summer of Love" a few days later.

If you've ever watched George Carlin's video of NIMBY, this was a perfect example of this. NIMBY stands for "not in my back yard." Liberals will endorse and not reprimand these cockroaches until "Summer of Love" moved in front of Durkin's personal residence. Once this happened, she squashed them like a bug.

Funny when that happens....

Old 08-31-2020, 11:20 AM

1,462 posts, read 662,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
That's what I've been trying to tell you: It's a big fat nothing. But you insist on believing in some bizarre lefty conspiracy theory.

The answer to your question is that for some odd reason, you've decided to latch very strongly on to a bizarre lefty conspiracy theory.
Again, you misread my post. I said to remove all the name calling about ME from your post and answer the question. MY question to you has NOTHING to do with me.

Yes or No. Is QAnon something that you think the president should denounce? Was it a good idea to invite the elected QAnon candidate to the WH?

These are questions that can only be answered with a yes or no.

Old 08-31-2020, 11:47 AM

89,091 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow Hal View Post
Again, you misread my post. I said to remove all the name calling about ME from your post and answer the question. MY question to you has NOTHING to do with me.

Yes or No. Is QAnon something that you think the president should denounce? Was it a good idea to invite the elected QAnon candidate to the WH?

These are questions that can only be answered with a yes or no.
I don't even know what QAnon is. Why are you so obsessed with it? Is it the latest greatest wacko lefty conspiracy theory, like the Russian collusion hoax?

Old 08-31-2020, 11:49 AM

8,946 posts, read 2,972,141 times
Quote:
I don't even know what QAnon is. Why are you so obsessed with it? Is it the latest greatest wacko lefty conspiracy theory, like the Russian collusion hoax?
Yep. It's just like "Russia."

Liberals aren't good at accepting blame or believing that their dogma is not widely accepted.

They therefore need to invent excuses for losing every cycle.

This cycle it is "QAnon" even though it's likely 75%+ of republican voters have never even heard of them.

HAHA!

Old 08-31-2020, 11:50 AM

89,091 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
She partially redeemed herself with the rioters/looters were sent by a crazy Seattle Counsel woman to march to her house. Durkin ended the "Summer of Love" a few days later.

If you've ever watched George Carlin's video of NIMBY, this was a perfect example of this. NIMBY stands for "not in my back yard." Liberals will endorse and not reprimand these cockroaches until "Summer of Love" moved in front of Durkin's personal residence. Once this happened, she squashed them like a bug.

Funny when that happens....
Democrat Mayor Lightfoot (Chicago) did the same thing. Told the CPD to stand down until the rioters came to HER house. Now she has 24/7 police protection in front of her house.

Old 08-31-2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:

YES or NO are the only responses to the questions I asked.

Old 08-31-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Bs... Mayor de Blasio (a far, far left liberal) (who did throw his hat in the ring for POTUS) has supported, and even glorified the violence and destruction... he even praised his daughter as she was arrested for rioting and vandalism
Again, peaceful protest is protected under the Constitution. I do not know the updated facts of this as I don't live in NY but IF she vandalized something she would get arrested. Criminal behavior is not included in peaceful protests. I only heard vaguely of this but I don't remember vandalism being a part of it. What's your source?

Again the base of the Democratic party did not coalesce around him and as you can see he dropped out of the race early on. The moderate Democrat is the candidate Joe Biden who won the nomination.

Old 08-31-2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
\
This cycle it is "QAnon" even though it's likely 75%+ of republican voters have never even heard of them.
Trump tweets from QAnon. He invited one elected from FL to the WH. He refuses to denounce them.

Is the take away from your post that Republican voters are..how should I put this kindly...uninformed?

Old 08-31-2020, 12:36 PM

152 posts, read 62,186 times
Quote:
That's what I've been trying to tell you: It's a big fat nothing. But you insist on believing in some bizarre lefty conspiracy theory.

The answer to your question is that for some odd reason, you've decided to latch very strongly on to a bizarre lefty conspiracy theory.
"It's a big fat nothing."
"It's a bizarre lefty conspiracy theory."

Also from same poster: "I've never heard of it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections