Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 09:59 PM

6,148 posts, read 3,369,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
I must have missed him on MSNBC with Rachel Maddow.
She complained that NBC gave him airtime. She doesn’t want him on MSNBC. He’d surely sit down with her and make her look like the fool she is.

Leftists always complain about Tucker and how ridiculous he is, but yet, Biden would never talk to him. If Tucker is such a joke, why are they afraid of him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2020, 10:03 PM

11,474 posts, read 11,576,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
She complained that NBC gave him airtime. She doesn’t want him on MSNBC. He’d surely sit down with her and make her look like the fool she is.

Leftists always complain about Tucker and how ridiculous he is, but yet, Biden would never talk to him. If Tucker is such a joke, why are they afraid of him?
There would be nothing to gain, just like there is no way Trump would show up on MSNBC.

Tucker would spew lies and attack just like he always does, and the audience would not be anyone he had a chance to win over because they are solidly for Trump.

Old 10-19-2020, 08:54 PM

25,848 posts, read 12,881,113 times
The Biden's are sheep who hide behind the artificial walls of government, and politics.

Tear the wall away, and they are weak defenseless parasites who cannot survive without being attached to a host.

That wall is being torn down right now...one brick at a time. What you see behind the wall will make the Wizzard of Oz look like Superman.

Old 10-19-2020, 10:14 PM

19,833 posts, read 9,398,479 times
"I want to see Biden 1 on 1 with Tucker Carlson for 20 minutes..."

So would I and I bet millions of other people would like to see that, too! In fact, I think it would be more entertaining (and enlightening) than anything Trump would do.

Old 10-19-2020, 10:17 PM

19,833 posts, read 9,398,479 times
I live in a mostly affluent area. The owners of the 60 or so of the large waterfront homes near me that cost more than a million dollars are about evenly divided between Trump and Biden, according to their yard signs.

Old 10-19-2020, 10:58 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,676,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Republicans may be middle class but Trump supporters are blue collar, lower class for the most part.
Lol, incorrect. You think people with college degrees don’t back Trump? There are 3 degrees between the two of us and we are voting Trump.

Old 10-20-2020, 12:52 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,383,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Lol, incorrect. You think people with college degrees don’t back Trump? There are 3 degrees between the two of us and we are voting Trump.
Degrees of separation are the best ones when it comes to Trump.

Old 10-20-2020, 12:54 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,383,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
"I want to see Biden 1 on 1 with Tucker Carlson for 20 minutes..."

So would I and I bet millions of other people would like to see that, too! In fact, I think it would be more entertaining (and enlightening) than anything Trump would do.

Tucker Carlson is a joke. Neither Biden nor any serious politician should waste their time on that charlatan’s
show.

Old 10-20-2020, 12:57 PM

5,867 posts, read 4,190,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Right, because Trump is clearly so skilled at logical debate.

Have you ever read a transcript of something he has said?

Old 10-20-2020, 03:27 PM

282 posts, read 113,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
...Just like President Trump did last night, when he debated Savannah Guthrie for the first 20 minutes straight in a so-called "Town Hall".

Joe Biden is too scared to debate any media member, that is not hand-picked by his handlers.

Tucker Carlson would shred sleepy Joe Biden into tears.

Joe Biden is like a baseball pitcher who keeps throwing game simulation in the bullpen, and never gets onto the mound to pitch to live hitting.

Will never happen. Tucker would ask real questions.

Biden gets asked softball questions only from friendly journalists who want to see him elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections