Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 02:48 PM

10,116 posts, read 14,539,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
It's good that you've come around. I suspect lots and lots of Trump voters have by now.
Yeah, I was wrong about Trump, and should've gone with my gut earlier in 2020 and gone with Biden.

Normalcy is what this country craves right now, and someone to represent unification.

The job of the President is not to battle folks on Twitter, not to pit one side against the other, and not the job to create strife worldwide against the US.

Trump seems to think that was his task at hand.

And now Trump's absolute sore loser, poor leader and selfish ways are being exposed. It's really ugly.

Biden is a transition to the experienced and steady hand. Respect can resume to the office of the Presidency again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2020, 02:55 PM

6,751 posts, read 4,445,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
I wonder if those who have donated their hard-earned money to fund this debacle are amused.

That was another one of his scams he played on his supporters.

'' The Trump campaign has a recount fund, but the money won’t go to it unless someone gives more than $8,333. Rather, 60 percent of a donation up to that amount for Trump’s “Official Election Defense Fund” is routed to a new PAC started this week by the president that can pay for a wide range of activities.''

Old 11-22-2020, 04:30 PM

16,344 posts, read 8,128,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
He's probably doing it Pro-Bono so his price is right...
Supposedly Ghouliani is charging $20,000 a day. Of course the chiseler Trump will never pay him so look for Rudy to eventually turn on Trump.

Old 11-22-2020, 06:19 PM

7,513 posts, read 7,255,101 times
Business as usual.

Same as all his so called court cases where outside the courts they talk a big dramatic story, then when presented to the courts the truth version is an excessively toned down version has no merit and is thrown out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
That was another one of his scams he played on his supporters.

'' The Trump campaign has a recount fund, but the money won’t go to it unless someone gives more than $8,333. Rather, 60 percent of a donation up to that amount for Trump’s “Official Election Defense Fund” is routed to a new PAC started this week by the president that can pay for a wide range of activities.''

Old 11-22-2020, 06:23 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,159,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
The judge was not amused. That was $20K NOT well spent.
Trump doesn't care about the money. Others are footing the bill for him, as usual.

Old 11-22-2020, 07:40 PM

8,602 posts, read 11,041,012 times
I sure hope Sydney has a large amount of body guards to protect her 24/7.
If she has all this evidence to go to court with, someone may just try to ice her before it can do any damage
People have been wiped out for much simpler reasons.

Old 11-22-2020, 07:41 PM

6,168 posts, read 2,784,247 times
Anyone who spends money to help Don the con fund his steal the election campaign clearly went to Trump U.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:13 PM

8,602 posts, read 11,041,012 times
Now, I have a question for all who posted in this thread.
What are you going to do if and when the house gets the job of choosing a president, and the states have one vote, and they elect Trump?
All you bickering and foolish comments won't mean a damn thing.
How will you feel then?

It could happen, and don't think for one minute it can't.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:15 PM

787 posts, read 1,419,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
What are you going to do if and when the house gets the job of choosing a president, and the states have one vote, and they elect Trump?
How will you feel then?

I think the odds of your prognostication is about the same as winning the Powerball.

Old 11-22-2020, 09:17 PM

16,344 posts, read 8,128,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
How will you feel then?

Well, a meteor could land on my head. Hey, it could happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections