Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2020, 08:55 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,856,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
True, I give them credit when clearly they can't put two and two together.

Just upset that Brann held Rudy's hand and gave him way more leniency in this case. Then pretty much in his ruling outlined where they fell short. Maybe he wanted to show he was far more tolerant then he was dismissive.

Maybe he did it so the appeals court can say, judge Brann extended justice far more then needed during your case. We stand by the 'with prejudice' ruling. You are fired...I mean. Case dismissed-Next!
I've read some judicial decisions, and in my view, this one was more direct than most.

I don't think that Brann was trying to "help" Giuliani, underhandedly or otherwise. He was simply outraged by Giuliani's request to throw out ALL of Pennsylvania's votes on the basis of a few unsupported allegations.

I've no doubt that Brann would rule against many things that I support. But he clearly does have ethical standards that don't include disenfranchising voters.

Brann all but told Team Giuliani that they were in danger of being ruled in contempt of court.

Last edited by jacqueg; 11-22-2020 at 09:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2020, 09:06 AM

11,475 posts, read 11,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Here is Sidney Powell with an update. No need to listen to filtered interpretations. She said she doesn't expect to win district court cases in Philadelphia with Obama judges. Court of Appeals and Supreme Court are more important.

She said Gov. Kemp and the Sec of State were paid to use Dominion machines.

Shocking revelations coming next week in GA according to Jay Sekulow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68pEknYyCM
In case you missed this, here is a response to her “strategy”

https://www.city-data.com/forum/59738180-post65.html

Last edited by SkyDog77; 11-22-2020 at 09:34 AM..

Old 11-22-2020, 09:14 AM

10,166 posts, read 14,615,767 times
Trump is showing his true shady "real estate developer" colors.

Absolute refusal to give in, no matter the problems it causes.

Lawsuits after lawsuits after lawsuits.

Not listening and not giving a d*mn about anyone but himself.

Plowing through to get the result HE thinks is right--no matter if it truly is.

A total embarrassment on the office of the presidency and a stain on the tradition and grandeur of the transition between parties, when one wins and one does not.

At this point, it will be a huge relief once January 20th comes.

Old 11-22-2020, 09:32 AM

6,842 posts, read 2,871,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
That judge was a hack appointed by Obama and we are here for the appeals court...

Judge Brann is a Republican, and a member of the Federalist Society.

Old 11-22-2020, 09:37 AM

16,344 posts, read 8,149,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
Yet another fraudulent suit by Team Trump, bites the dust. What are we up to now - 30 fraudulent Trump lawsuits that have been absolute legal bellyflops? They have had nothing to support all these wild tales. "U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, described the case as 'strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations'. "
And each one is another nail in Trump's coffin.

Old 11-22-2020, 09:40 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,762,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Trump is showing his true shady "real estate developer" colors.

Absolute refusal to give in, no matter the problems it causes.

Lawsuits after lawsuits after lawsuits.

Not listening and not giving a d*mn about anyone but himself.

Plowing through to get the result HE thinks is right--no matter if it truly is.

A total embarrassment on the office of the presidency and a stain on the tradition and grandeur of the transition between parties, when one wins and one does not.

At this point, it will be a huge relief once January 20th comes.
It's good that you've come around. I suspect lots and lots of Trump voters have by now.

Old 11-22-2020, 10:00 AM

26,398 posts, read 13,273,385 times
Didn't PA use Dominion's voting system too?

If so, & that system can be proven to be rigged, PA will go to Trump.

That is what the lawsuits filed this week by Trump's legal team will claim.

If they have the evidence, Trump wins PA, GA, & a few others, and is re-elected, and the Lib World collapses.

Old 11-22-2020, 10:02 AM

11,475 posts, read 11,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Didn't PA use Dominion's voting system too?

If so, & that system can be proven to be rigged, PA will go to Trump.

That is what the lawsuits filed this week by Trump's legal team will claim.

If they have the evidence, Trump wins PA, GA, & a few others, and is re-elected, and the Lib World collapses.
It was county by county. It was around a dozen counties. Many of the counties using Dominion went for Trump. Philadelphia DID NOT use Dominion. This is the biggest nothing burger ever.

Also, this thread is about a federal judge tossing said lawsuit to invalidate PA votes due to lack of evidence, so apparently there is no evidence.

Old 11-22-2020, 10:05 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,204,249 times
Stop listening to the fake news media and being spoon fed by colonel cream cheese . They all look like they have been carved out of cream cheese . Also when you dems have someone such as micheal rappaport cursing and swearing and calling a man who is down with an illness a pig then it is hard to take your party as having any kind of moral ground or unity . Well your loyal dem buddy micheal rappaport blew any unity you folks aka dems wanted . Yeah you guys are really looking better and better every day . Give me a break when dems have someone such as micheal rappaport representing you makes me feel so much better about who i sided with .

Old 11-22-2020, 10:10 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,762,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Stop listening to the fake news media and being spoon fed by colonel cream cheese . They all look like they have been carved out of cream cheese . Also when you dems have someone such as micheal rappaport cursing and swearing and calling a man who is down with an illness a pig then it is hard to take your party as having any kind of moral ground or unity . Well your loyal dem buddy micheal rappaport blew any unity you folks aka dems wanted . Yeah you guys are really looking better and better every day . Give me a break when dems have someone such as micheal rappaport representing you makes me feel so much better about who i sided with .
Well... those certainly are all words!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections