Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 10:18 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,592,338 times

Advertisements

Hillary is a big phoney. LOL she gives a speech in the back of a pick-up truck LOL Its over Hillary.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,468,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
What difference does it make?

Seriously, who cares who threw the most mud or who threw it first? Who cares which side racked up the most moderator cuts? Hillary's chances are done, so it's time to stop. Move on to the next target.

I really don't care who threw the most mud but I will not listen to someone state how Obama supporters are the ones posting insults and we throw the trash. I have read many disturbing posts and I just wasn't going to let it be unsaid that it's just the Obama supporters. It's from both sides and yah, it is time to move on because the fact is "it's over for Hillary". I am definitely look forward to moving on and focusing on McCan't!

Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,534,197 times
The only argument Hillary Clinton has left is that even though Obama leads in all categories, he is still unelectable because whites will not vote for him in the general election. And it's not just any whites....it's the kind of whites that inhabit the boondocks of West Virginia and Kentucky. In other words, Hillary Clinton is appealing to the latent racism of ignorant white people to give her the nomination that she feels she is entitled to. Is this the kind of argument that a presidential candidate ought to be making in the 21st century? It offends me as a white male to hear this kind of rhetoric.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:30 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,316,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cottonwood2420 View Post
Big deal, the race is over. Barack Obama is the nominee. Hillary is old news.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:41 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,993,504 times
Quote:
The only argument Hillary Clinton has left is that even though Obama leads in all categories, he is still unelectable because whites will not vote for him in the general election.

Than how the hell did he win Iowa, Wisconsin, Idaho, Utah, Maine, Vermont and Washington state? As for "not winning urban whites" than how do you explain Conneticut? and rural whites...how do you explain Wyoming? North Dakota? Alaska?

This argument so many Clinton people make is not in touch with reality.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:45 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Excellent! After this and KY she can leave with dignity, as a winner. She will not be "quitting," she can exit gracefully and "hand over the reins."
Well, she once said that no president has ever been elected to the white house w/o winning KY and W.VA. I bet two/three weeks from now she'll probably say the road to the White House goes through PR. Desperate times call for desperate conversation.

Funny cause it appears one has to win what she wins in order to get to the White House. I feel sorry for her [supporters] that buy this kind of BS.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:49 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,592,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Than how the hell did he win Iowa, Wisconsin, Idaho, Utah, Maine, Vermont and Washington state? As for "not winning urban whites" than how do you explain Conneticut? and rural whites...how do you explain Wyoming? North Dakota? Alaska?

This argument so many Clinton people make is not in touch with reality.
I agree, the Clinton Campaign would have you believe that whites in large numbers never supported him. Its her last ditch effort but its too little too late. Its over hillbilly.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Hillary is a big phoney. LOL she gives a speech in the back of a pick-up truck LOL Its over Hillary.
A red pick-up truck! And her husband tells those folks that "it's people like you that have put her ahead in these contents". Jeez, some Americans are just plain stupid. No offense or whatsoever.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,215,162 times
They way the momentum is today, Hillary being ahead in West Virginia is about as relevant as Ron Paul leading in Guam.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
They way the momentum is today, Hillary being ahead in West Virginia is about as relevant as Ron Paul leading in Guam.
To them West Virginia is the new Iowa and KY is the new NH. Of course this type of scenario is only viable in the Clinton World
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections