Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 03:19 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,083,204 times

Advertisements

^

The gateway pundit is the poster child for tin foil hat country, spare me....

Old 10-11-2021, 06:03 PM

8,413 posts, read 7,407,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgustav View Post
Over 284,000 ballots in Maricopa County - 1 out of every 10th ballot, lacked evidence it was the original ballot received.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...llot-received/
The linked GP article is light on actual facts.

Supposedly, every ballot cast in Maricopa County is supposed to have an original corresponding image. Doesn't say where the image was supposed to come from, or why there should have been an image in the first place.

But the source is Jovan Pulitzer, known fraud perpetrator and con man.

Anyone who cites Jovan Pulitzer as an authoritative source has lost the argument.

Pulitzer has:
  • Claimed that he invented Q-R codes. He didn't, a Japanese auto supplier invented them in the 1990's.
  • Invented the Cue-Cat device, which was such a flop it was called the worst invention of the decade. It was so infamous that it drove Jeffry Jovan Philyaw to change his name to Jovan Hutton Pulitzer.
  • Claimed that Dominion election machines were hackable because:
    • He claimed to have hacked a smart thermostat at a Georgia polling station. No, even if he had somehow accessed a smart thermostat, that doesn't get him onto a WiFi network.
    • He claimed to have hacked into an iPad at a Georgia polling station that was used for identifying registered voters. The iPad was connected to WiFi, but it wasn't part of the Dominion EMS. When a Republican member of a Georgia Senate committee called him on his claim, Pulitzer became flustered and had to be rescued by the lawyer who brought him to the committee hearing.
    • He claimed that since his own TCL smart TV had internet connectivity, any smart TV at any polling station was open to hacking. Again, that's not how it works.
  • Invented the psuedo-science of kinematic artifacts in a matter of days, in order to prove that absentee ballots in Maricopa County had no folds. This psuedo-science, and its results, did not make it to the Maricopa County audit report commissioned by the Arizona Senate, but Jovan Pulitzer was paid handsomely for rigging up a bunch of camera stations used for the Maricopa County fraudit.

Old 10-11-2021, 08:05 PM

29,215 posts, read 22,354,404 times
Just goes to show the GIGO principle is still true:
Garbage in, garbage out.

Old 10-11-2021, 08:51 PM

1,138 posts, read 448,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
Yes, and large numbers believing the lie about the 2020 Presidential election being stolen are sowing the chaos and asking for a catastrophe.
I am one that believes it, and so do millions of others. If the election wasn't stolen and really was won fair and square, democrats should have welcomed the investigations. They could have thrown open their doors, computers and records to the Republican investigators and made it all transparent. They had a chance to step up and prove to everyone world wide, joe biden won fair and square. But instead they shouted down the allegations, destroyed evidence, reprogrammed machines, censored and threatened those that voiced concerns and ridiculed those like me that think the election was rigged and stolen.

Don't complain about people like me. I had to put up with four years of democrats complaining about Trump beating hillary. stacy abrahms is still sniveling about getting beat and claiming her win was stolen. You guys could have tackled the problem head on and openly and it would all be resolved. Why didn't the democrats do that? Simple, they stole the election.

Old 10-11-2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
I am one that believes it, and so do millions of others. If the election wasn't stolen and really was won fair and square, democrats should have welcomed the investigations. They could have thrown open their doors, computers and records to the Republican investigators and made it all transparent. They had a chance to step up and prove to everyone world wide, joe biden won fair and square. But instead they shouted down the allegations, destroyed evidence, reprogrammed machines, censored and threatened those that voiced concerns and ridiculed those like me that think the election was rigged and stolen.

Don't complain about people like me. I had to put up with four years of democrats complaining about Trump beating hillary. stacy abrahms is still sniveling about getting beat and claiming her win was stolen. You guys could have tackled the problem head on and openly and it would all be resolved. Why didn't the democrats do that? Simple, they stole the election.
Believe what you need to believe...the simple fact is that there has been absolutely no proof of wide-spread election fraud, or even any election fraud, that would have flipped the 2020 US Presidential election.

No one is afraid of audits, but everyone should be afraid of a coordinated attempt to tear down the democratic pillars of the American republic to satisfy the vanity of a man who failed to get himself legally re-elected.

Old 10-11-2021, 09:11 PM

444 posts, read 321,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
The linked GP article is light on actual facts.

Supposedly, every ballot cast in Maricopa County is supposed to have an original corresponding image. Doesn't say where the image was supposed to come from, or why there should have been an image in the first place.
You apparently didn't view the video. There are ballot scanners that create ballot scan images and these images could not be matched correctly to the physical ballots for around 10% of the ballots in Maricopa County, creating the discrepancy count reported.

Old 10-11-2021, 09:21 PM

Quote:
You apparently didn't view the video. There are ballot scanners that create ballot scan images and these images could not be matched correctly to the physical ballots for around 10% of the ballots in Maricopa County, creating the discrepancy count reported.
I just now went back to the GP article. Still didn't see a video concerning ballot scan images. Tried looking for other resources for the cited video, came up with about five different hits, all citing the GP article, none providing a video or link to a video.

Per the article, Jovan Pulitzer is the one making the claim.

Did find this little tidbit. Per the Daily Beast, Jovan Pulitzer is miffed that his contribution to the audit didn't make it into the final report.

Quote:
Among the audit report’s new detractors: Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, the controversial inventor whose supposed technology analyzing folds in ballot paper had promised, according to audit supporters, to detect some kind of voter fraud. Instead, the final audit report contained no mention of Pulitzer’s imaging technology, a change Pulitzer attributed on Twitter to “deep state” malfeasance.

Asked over email who in the “deep state” supposedly sabotaged his contribution to the report, Pulitzer remained vague.

“That’s the big question — is it not?” Pulitzer wrote in an email to The Daily Beast.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/arizon...-flop?ref=home

Perhaps 'Commander' Pulitzer has an axe to grind, and is throwing out unsubstantiated claims to buff his own credentials.

Old 10-11-2021, 09:30 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
I am one that believes it, and so do millions of others. .
So I’m curious - do you believe it because you’re incredibly gullible, or is it a case of convincing yourself to believe it because you want so much for it to be true?

I mean, there’s no evidence of fraud. The election wasn’t even all that close. The polls all predicted Biden would win, so it was not a surprise. You can think people were stupid to vote for Biden, but why can’t you just accept the obvious truth - Biden won, fair and square?

I’m trying to understand without using the N or C words.

Old 10-11-2021, 09:35 PM

444 posts, read 321,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
I just now went back to the GP article. Still didn't see a video concerning ballot scan images. Tried looking for other resources for the cited video, came up with about five different hits, all citing the GP article, none providing a video or link to a video.
This link works and shows the same video as in GP article. How can dispute it twice without even viewing it?

https://rumble.com/vnlz09-jovan-puli...s-missing.html

Old 10-12-2021, 05:57 AM

Quote:
This link works and shows the same video as in GP article. How can dispute it twice without even viewing it?

https://rumble.com/vnlz09-jovan-puli...s-missing.html
OK, I finally viewed the video. It wasn't on the GP article, or on the other five articles that I found. I don't usually descend to the White Nationalist playground of Rumble. How can you view it without engaging any critical thinking whatsoever?

My verdict - Pulitzer at his fraudiest.

He forces you to assume that the ballot images are required for tabulation. They are not. The paper ballots are the physical record of the election.

Pulitzer admits that the actual paper ballots were provided (and a subsequent hand recount showed that they were all there). Pulitzer also admits that the machine tallies were there on the Dominion EMS server and were correct.

Pulitzer throws out the question as to whether some of the ballots were the actual ballots that were scanned via the tabulators. Pulitzer claims that there were 284,412 ballot images that were "corrupt", "missing", "gone", "compromised" digital ballots - supposedly "one out of every ten ballots could not be confirmed as the actual ballot the voter used to vote".

The video doesn't actually provide any proof, there's no independent verification of his claims, and he blows by the fact that the ballot images are not required for election certification.

For more information on this supposed claim, I found this from Maricopa County:

Quote:
Corrupt and Missing Ballot Images (Pg 73 & 73)

The county provided all ballot images, pre and post adjudication, to the Senate on a two terabyte hard drive on April 22, 2021. The server and tabulation equipment are not the place to find all ballot images, as the County archived the data to ready the equipment for the statutorily required March 2021 jurisdictional election and for the audits by certified firms. These files have been maintained and safely secured. Additionally, we have since reviewed a cloned copy of the hard drive provided to the Senate and confirmed that the ballot images were not corrupted and could be opened.
Yep, Pulitzer is flinging more BS to keep the red-hatters fired up and to keep the frauditing season going.

Grifters gonna grift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections