Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If 2020 election fraud for the dems is proven, would you still support the democrat party?
I'm a democrat and would not support the dems 3 5.45%
I'm a democrat and would still support the dems 9 16.36%
I'm a non democrat(repub, libertarian, ect) and would not support the dems 37 67.27%
I'm a non democrat and would still support the dems 6 10.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 06:14 PM

30,152 posts, read 18,747,876 times

Advertisements

Just wondering- If election fraud is PROVEN through the current audits and canvassing, and confirmed by the state legislatures, will you still be proud to be a democrat and support them?

IF fraud is proven (which looks to be a certainty in AZ and will lead to the other fraud states to conduct similar evaluation), it will be the biggest political fraud in US history, perhaps world history.

A party which would commit such widespread fraud obviously:

1. Does not support the rule of law
2. Does not support the Constitution
3. Does not believe in voting rights

In short, such a party is clearly a source of evil that opposes western values and is incompatible with the notion of individual rights. Who in the hell would want to support and want such individuals in office, who clearly are opposed to the very elements which have constituted the foundation of the nation?

Still supporting the dems would be like proudly admitting to be a Nazi in post war Germany.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2021, 06:17 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,490,622 times
I am proud of the Democratic Party. I am glad I came home to it.

It is the best thing going for our country, the brightest hope. Morally and ethically far above anything the Republicans have had to offer for many years.

Old 09-21-2021, 06:40 PM

13,258 posts, read 21,881,517 times
Assuming the Democrats did manage to steal the election and get away with it, then yes. I would still support them because Republicans are obviously dumb as rocks and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a position of authority.

Old 09-21-2021, 07:12 PM

7,825 posts, read 2,743,611 times
The GOP is not fit to govern right now. It's like a kindergarten without teachers.

Old 09-21-2021, 07:31 PM

654 posts, read 281,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
The GOP is not fit to govern right now. It's like a kindergarten without teachers.
How so?

Old 09-21-2021, 07:34 PM

1,152 posts, read 456,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Just wondering- If election fraud is PROVEN through the current audits and canvassing, and confirmed by the state legislatures, will you still be proud to be a democrat and support them?

IF fraud is proven (which looks to be a certainty in AZ and will lead to the other fraud states to conduct similar evaluation), it will be the biggest political fraud in US history, perhaps world history.

A party which would commit such widespread fraud obviously:

1. Does not support the rule of law
2. Does not support the Constitution
3. Does not believe in voting rights

In short, such a party is clearly a source of evil that opposes western values and is incompatible with the notion of individual rights. Who in the hell would want to support and want such individuals in office, who clearly are opposed to the very elements which have constituted the foundation of the nation?

Still supporting the dems would be like proudly admitting to be a Nazi in post war Germany.
There is little doubt there was voter fraud. I don't know if it changed the election or not, but I suspect it did. Democrats will never admit it, and always support their party.

What makes me cringe is how they deny the things going on right now that affect all Americans. Gas has skyrocketed, inflation is out of control, spending is going up, crime is getting worse, the illegals are pouring through the border at record rates, we gave the taliban almost a hundred billion in modern weapons, our global allies are doubting our alliances are trustworthy and we are more divided than we have ever been.

biden claimed he could beat covid, but it is getting worse and it is obvious he had no plan. He claimed he would unite us, and yet he pits us against each other with talk like insurrectionist, anti vax, and right wing extremist. He claimed to be a master or foreign policy and yet even France is mad at us.

I don't understand why anyone would support the democrat party. Not because of election fraud, but rather because their policies are horrible. I notice the democrats are still talking about Trump, or just saying non specific stuff like Republicans are horrible. They never tout the accomplishments of their own party. They never point out specific differences in the two parties to back their opinion democrats govern better than Republicans.

Old 09-21-2021, 07:52 PM

7,825 posts, read 2,743,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckatredlightsagain View Post
How so?
No policies, blind loyalty to Trump and mired in conspiracy theories.

Old 09-21-2021, 07:57 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,087,051 times
Yes. I did not commit fraud, and by and large, Democratic policies are far superior to Republican policies. I vote for the candidate that I think will improve the country, not the one that is determined to burn it to the ground.

For the OP, will you still vote Republican if no fraud is proven, and it turns out the Republican fraud claims are fraudulent themselves?

Old 09-21-2021, 08:04 PM

930 posts, read 335,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
No policies, blind loyalty to Trump and mired in conspiracy theories.
sheer projection. Democrats have no solutions other than tax&spend. Take a walk here through downtown Seattle, and you'll see the consequences of Democrat 'solutions.'

Blind loyalty to Biden. No matter how disastrous, his job approval will never go much below 40% because of said blind loyalty.

Conspiracy theories--you mean like the Russia collusion hoax. Or the Jan 6 'insurrection' hoax that even the deep-state FBI couldn't stomach? The masking hoax that Pelosi, Obama, London Breed, AOC, and so many others tout publicly but flout privately?

Old 09-21-2021, 08:13 PM

930 posts, read 335,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Yes. I did not commit fraud, and by and large, Democratic policies are far superior to Republican policies. I vote for the candidate that I think will improve the country, not the one that is determined to burn it to the ground.

For the OP, will you still vote Republican if no fraud is proven, and it turns out the Republican fraud claims are fraudulent themselves?
First Democrats take steps to make fraud undetectable, then when fraud is not detected, they cry "no evidence of fraud."

Actually we have the prima facie evidence of fraud. Namely, the promulgation of policies that empower and enable fraud, such as all-mail in voting, motor voter, and ballot harvesting. That is all the evidence that is needed.

Why would a party support policies that result in CA recall ballots being mailed to VA residents, unless said party wanted to empower fraud? I've asked this question maybe 3 times in this forum. All I get is crickets. Color me unsurprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections