Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If 2020 election fraud for the dems is proven, would you still support the democrat party?
I'm a democrat and would not support the dems 3 5.45%
I'm a democrat and would still support the dems 9 16.36%
I'm a non democrat(repub, libertarian, ect) and would not support the dems 37 67.27%
I'm a non democrat and would still support the dems 6 10.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2021, 11:09 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,753,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
There was no widespread fraud, for the thousandth time. Thus, this silly hypothetical question warrants no response from me.
Well, what else do you expect Trump supporters to think since they so passionately think that Trump was, by far, one of the best presidents in American history? Roger Stone, who Trump pardoned, thinks Trump was the best president since Abraham Lincoln. Trump supporters, since they love him so damned much, will never ever be able to accept that Trump really did lost for the rest of their lives. Right, Trump supporters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2021, 11:16 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,753,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlynd View Post
Election fraud is a statistically observable fact. Trump was at a 97% chance to win on election night at 12:00 am November 4th with a majority of the vote counted - this was according to the New York Times. The media began to predict a Trump win, as betting odds began to dramatically shift for Trump. That magically changed, inch by inch, as the tabulation of votes was strung out over the course of - oh - A WHOLE WEEK. Then there are the myriad other inconsistencies, such as states counting more votes than registered voters (Nevada and Pennsylvania), dead people showing up as having voted, improbable down-ballot splits, impossible lopsided Biden dumps at 4:00 am in Milwaukee and Detroit, Republican poll watchers being thrown out of tabulation centers, and the 4 day extension that has never happened in the history of our election - that’s mind-boggling to me that people in America are so lacking in common sense that they can’t see that such a long tabulation period is unacceptable and is NEVER allowed in Democratic societies - it took them 4 DAYS, slower and slower, to count less and less votes, and you simply don’t have Biden decrease on Hillary’s share of the vote among every minority, lose Ohio, Florida, and Iowa, decrease on Hillary’s number of counties won, and still somehow “win the election” as “the President with the highest popular vote total of all time” vs an opponent who “lost” with 75 million votes. Yeah…right. ALL THAT IS EVIDENCE OF FRAUD.

I haven’t seen a single Biden supporter, Democrat, or leftist offer an explanation for any of this. All they’ve said is “no evidence.” Lol, no. I’m sorry, that doesn’t make you guys look credible at all.

The resultant concerns about election integrity should’ve been meet with widespread investigation to put everyone at ease, particularly given the widespread use of postal voting due to, ostensibly, “COVID”. Perfect excuse, right?

But no, suggestions that we have a full forensic audit were shut down with bland, laughable claims of “no evidence” - an obviously very weak, feverish, suspicious insistence. Democrats acted scared and indignant at the suggestion that our Democratic system should actually investigate a contentious and unusual election.

Leftists: WHEN I CATCH A MURDER HAPPENING ON CAMERA, that is EVIDENCE. I don’t need witness testimony and other minutiae beyond that. Even though we have that as well. And y’all still deny it.

Y’all said “no evidence” because 1) various private cases against the election were rejected on standing - no evidence was ever shown to a court, 2) various political people and media figureheads said there was no evidence, so that’s what you regurgitated. Again, the media says “nothing to see here!”, and you brainwashed lemmings just go “okay!

Question for you, whether you believe this or not: what happens when Republicans lash out against what is obvious one-party tyranny?

Now that we have let this massively and obviously fraudulent election slide, elections all over the country will be rigged with impunity because the political class knows that right wingers are all talk and no walk, and they will turn the other way on claims of election fraud to appear the better person - leftists like you are amoral demons who will support any election no matter how obviously corrupt, so long as it benefits you, and the rest of America will be in ignorance or denial of the fact that their country could possibly have such deeply corrupt elections, akin to ones seen in Cuba or Russia.

Let’s be honest; if this past election went the exact way it went in 2020, and the Democrats were the ones disadvantaged because of it, leftists and Democrats would riot, murder right wingers in the streets, secede from the Union, and declare a state of war.

Unfortunately, the left started us on a path that divorced us from reality with the constant attempt to lie and shift reality in order to suit an unceasingly and determinedly anti-Trump/right-wing worldview - I’ve never known such a faction of people to be so willingly hypocritically and partisan as American leftists and Democrats. They know they’re violent liars and tyrants and they do not care.

Not being able to talk accurately about history and public opinion because the left has now stolen an election, and is insisting to everyone that something happened that didn’t, that their views are more popular than they are, etc, is going to lead our country to civil war, unless we fight the issue of election fraud. The time for action was November 2020. Republicans are spineless.
WOW, after all that, no doubt you quite strongly believe with all your heart and soul that Trump was not only the best president since Reagan, but since Abraham Lincoln. Did I read you at least 100% right?

Old 10-05-2021, 10:42 AM

28,338 posts, read 16,475,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
So open borders, gas prices skyrocketing, pipeline closing down, jobs forcing vaccines on people is good for America? Look at California, Seattle, Portland, etc. All cities ran into ground by Democrat leadership.
Yes, revoking the permits for the Keystone XL extension was good for the USA. Tell me how it wasn't.

The borders aren't any more "open" than they have been for decades.

Gasoline is a global commodity - one that we are far from holding the most sway in, to boot.

Old 10-05-2021, 11:11 AM

21,427 posts, read 7,514,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Quote:
The results of the audit and canvassing proved the fraud.
said the complete opposite, but you were never going to care what was said, as evidenced by your post.
They don't care. They are completely insincere.

They would be very satisfied if we accepted their lies, but never happy with the Truth.

Old 10-06-2021, 09:02 PM

2 posts, read 468 times
Democrat party is the communist party.

Old 10-07-2021, 04:51 AM

29,250 posts, read 22,538,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pufflimiter View Post
Republic Party is the nazi party.

Calling names is fun but it never goes anywhere, as any little kid can do it.

Old 10-07-2021, 02:21 PM

13,875 posts, read 9,811,417 times
Quote:
There’s no democrat party. There’s a Democratic Party. They’re a little too conservative for my liking.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:46 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,125,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
There’s no democrat party. There’s a Democratic Party. They’re a little too conservative for my liking.
I agree with everything you said. I would like to see a legitimate left wing in American politics, rather than hard right and center right as we currently have.

Old 10-08-2021, 05:59 AM

30,296 posts, read 18,847,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Yes, revoking the permits for the Keystone XL extension was good for the USA. Tell me how it wasn't.

The borders aren't any more "open" than they have been for decades.

Gasoline is a global commodity - one that we are far from holding the most sway in, to boot.
Liberal insanity which ignores the facts

1. The borders are wide open and there is no enforcement. The rush and chaos at the border is the worst in US history.

2. Banning the pipeline cost ten thousand jobs. As a result, more expensive means of transport (rail, owned by his buddy Buffet) with higher risks of environmental disasterous spills, is used.

3. Cutting US production increases prices. I guess you skipped the supply and demand part of economics. A huge part of oil cost is transportation and refining. The closer your oil source is to the refinery, the cheaper the gas will be.

Old 10-09-2021, 05:54 AM

5,616 posts, read 8,713,611 times
Quote:
Agreed. Amazing how bad things have gotten in such a short time. How anyone could ever vote Democrat again is mind boggling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections