Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If 2020 election fraud for the dems is proven, would you still support the democrat party?
I'm a democrat and would not support the dems 3 5.45%
I'm a democrat and would still support the dems 9 16.36%
I'm a non democrat(repub, libertarian, ect) and would not support the dems 37 67.27%
I'm a non democrat and would still support the dems 6 10.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2021, 09:53 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The results of the audit and canvassing proved the fraud.

Now it is up to the AZ AG to press charges against the election committee.

I guess you haven't been paying attention.
LMFAO ROTF, said the complete opposite, but you were never going to care what was said, as evidenced by your post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2021, 09:58 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
1. The green policy agenda that killed the pipeline and resulting jobs. It has put us back on foreign oil dependency and raised our gas prices drastically. This was no accident, it was to generate fuel taxes for the spending policies of joe and the dems.
Keystone Pipeline was Canadian oil, not american, and that oil is still getting pumped into america, just through a longer route.

the 3,000 jobs matter to the 3,000 who would have gotten them, but not to the larger public.

Quote:
2. The dropping of remain in Mexico and the reinstatement of catch and release are two of the failed immigration policies that have resulted in a mass of poor uneducated immigrants pouring in. Again, no accident as it gives mass corps like Amazon and Wal Mart a new supply of customers with money to spend courtesy of the tax payer.
Remain in Mexico didnt work, you are literally just arguing which side of the river they are camped out on.

Quote:
3. The foreign policy shift of negotiation. We went from brokering deals where we achieved something, and had a level of fear instilled in our enemies, to negotiation through appeasement and cash offerings. Our position is much less secure as the world military power now, endangering not only our national security, but our dollar as being the international standard. Again on purpose as a fearful nation is a nation easy to control.
Not responding to something this generic.

Quote:
4. The new spending policies that are diluting our dollar at a massive rate, thus triggering inflation at a record level. This is good for the mega wealthy that the dems claim to hate. But Amazon, Wal Mart, the major banks and governments secure in land and resources will fare well during hyper inflation. They get to steal land under the guise of public good (imminent domain) and through tax seizures.
Those arent Biden's policies , you need to talk to the Trump people.

Quote:
5. The opening of the border allowing massive immigration of potential terrorist and drug dealers. Both good for control as addicts and terrified citizens always trade freedoms for short term feelings of safety.
didnt happen.

Quote:
6. The closed door policies on communications are withholding information on every topic. biden ducks questions right and left, and pisaki lies right to the camera with a smirk born of knowing she is protected. Trump took questions from a media that hated him daily. biden has a press living just to protect him, and he still keeps us in the dark. I guarantee he knew the drone strike hit innocents immediately, but never came forward until foreign journalist broke the story.

That's just a few for you, but my fingers get tired in my old age.
You have ever right to this flawed opinion.

Old 09-28-2021, 09:06 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,384,015 times
There was no widespread fraud, for the thousandth time. Thus, this silly hypothetical question warrants no response from me.

Old 09-28-2021, 09:39 AM

1,018 posts, read 512,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Again, there was no widespread fraud...if there was, evidence would have been brought into all the court cases...but there was none.

And yes, Democrat policies are good for America...Republican Policies are bad for America, especially for me and my fellow LGBTQ community.
So open borders, gas prices skyrocketing, pipeline closing down, jobs forcing vaccines on people is good for America? Look at California, Seattle, Portland, etc. All cities ran into ground by Democrat leadership.

Old 09-28-2021, 06:54 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
So open borders, gas prices skyrocketing, pipeline closing down, jobs forcing vaccines on people is good for America? Look at California, Seattle, Portland, etc. All cities ran into ground by Democrat leadership.
Newsflash, gas prices were going to go up under Trump as more people traveled and we had that freak Texas snowstorm and a few hurricanes. The gas price situation, like the supply chain issues are irrelevant and would have effected Trump, as they are President Biden if Trump somehow won. Stop being a partisan hack.

Old 09-28-2021, 07:46 PM

13,623 posts, read 4,940,342 times
.....will you still proudly support dems and their policies?

Of course. Why would I change my mind on policies?

Now individual candidates, if they were found to be frauds, is a different story. But so far the only one who has been proven to be a liar and a fraud is Donald Trump.

Old 09-28-2021, 08:00 PM

13,623 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
First Democrats take steps to make fraud undetectable, then when fraud is not detected, they cry "no evidence of fraud."

Actually we have the prima facie evidence of fraud. Namely, the promulgation of policies that empower and enable fraud, such as all-mail in voting, motor voter, and ballot harvesting. That is all the evidence that is needed.

Why would a party support policies that result in CA recall ballots being mailed to VA residents, unless said party wanted to empower fraud? I've asked this question maybe 3 times in this forum. All I get is crickets. Color me unsurprised.
Hahaha! Your logic is like saying that, since NASA claimed they landed on the moon, that's evidence that they didn't land on the moon.

To answer your last question, mail-in ballots were intended to increase turnout, especially during the pandemic. Maximum participation in the electoral process is essential to the health of a democracy. There is zero evidence that mail-in balloting facilitates fraud. Republicans are whining because they only way they can win is by suppressing turnout.

I shouldn't have to answer this question; you already knew the answer.

Old 09-30-2021, 12:18 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,040,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Again, there was no widespread fraud...if there was, evidence would have been brought into all the court cases...but there was none.

And yes, Democrat policies are good for America...Republican Policies are bad for America, especially for me and my fellow LGBTQ community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
There was no widespread fraud, for the thousandth time. Thus, this silly hypothetical question warrants no response from me.
If nothing was found, WHY IS THERE A CRIMINAL REFERRAL TO THE ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERAL?

Old 10-01-2021, 07:13 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,837,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
If nothing was found, WHY IS THERE A CRIMINAL REFERRAL TO THE ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERAL?
There isnt

Old 10-03-2021, 03:52 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlynd View Post
Election fraud is a statistically observable fact. Trump was at a 97% chance to win on election night at 12:00 am November 4th with a majority of the vote counted - this was according to the New York Times. The media began to predict a Trump win, as betting odds began to dramatically shift for Trump. That magically changed, inch by inch, as the tabulation of votes was strung out over the course of - oh - A WHOLE WEEK. Then there are the myriad other inconsistencies, such as states counting more votes than registered voters (Nevada and Pennsylvania), dead people showing up as having voted, improbable down-ballot splits, impossible lopsided Biden dumps at 4:00 am in Milwaukee and Detroit, Republican poll watchers being thrown out of tabulation centers, and the 4 day extension that has never happened in the history of our election - that’s mind-boggling to me that people in America are so lacking in common sense that they can’t see that such a long tabulation period is unacceptable and is NEVER allowed in Democratic societies - it took them 4 DAYS, slower and slower, to count less and less votes, and you simply don’t have Biden decrease on Hillary’s share of the vote among every minority, lose Ohio, Florida, and Iowa, decrease on Hillary’s number of counties won, and still somehow “win the election” as “the President with the highest popular vote total of all time” vs an opponent who “lost” with 75 million votes. Yeah…right. ALL THAT IS EVIDENCE OF FRAUD.

I haven’t seen a single Biden supporter, Democrat, or leftist offer an explanation for any of this. All they’ve said is “no evidence.” Lol, no. I’m sorry, that doesn’t make you guys look credible at all.

The resultant concerns about election integrity should’ve been meet with widespread investigation to put everyone at ease, particularly given the widespread use of postal voting due to, ostensibly, “COVID”. Perfect excuse, right?

But no, suggestions that we have a full forensic audit were shut down with bland, laughable claims of “no evidence” - an obviously very weak, feverish, suspicious insistence. Democrats acted scared and indignant at the suggestion that our Democratic system should actually investigate a contentious and unusual election.

Leftists: WHEN I CATCH A MURDER HAPPENING ON CAMERA, that is EVIDENCE. I don’t need witness testimony and other minutiae beyond that. Even though we have that as well. And y’all still deny it.

Y’all said “no evidence” because 1) various private cases against the election were rejected on standing - no evidence was ever shown to a court, 2) various political people and media figureheads said there was no evidence, so that’s what you regurgitated. Again, the media says “nothing to see here!”, and you brainwashed lemmings just go “okay!

Question for you, whether you believe this or not: what happens when Republicans lash out against what is obvious one-party tyranny?

Now that we have let this massively and obviously fraudulent election slide, elections all over the country will be rigged with impunity because the political class knows that right wingers are all talk and no walk, and they will turn the other way on claims of election fraud to appear the better person - leftists like you are amoral demons who will support any election no matter how obviously corrupt, so long as it benefits you, and the rest of America will be in ignorance or denial of the fact that their country could possibly have such deeply corrupt elections, akin to ones seen in Cuba or Russia.

Let’s be honest; if this past election went the exact way it went in 2020, and the Democrats were the ones disadvantaged because of it, leftists and Democrats would riot, murder right wingers in the streets, secede from the Union, and declare a state of war.

Unfortunately, the left started us on a path that divorced us from reality with the constant attempt to lie and shift reality in order to suit an unceasingly and determinedly anti-Trump/right-wing worldview - I’ve never known such a faction of people to be so willingly hypocritically and partisan as American leftists and Democrats. They know they’re violent liars and tyrants and they do not care.

Not being able to talk accurately about history and public opinion because the left has now stolen an election, and is insisting to everyone that something happened that didn’t, that their views are more popular than they are, etc, is going to lead our country to civil war, unless we fight the issue of election fraud. The time for action was November 2020. Republicans are spineless.
Which media began to predict a Trump win?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections