Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If 2020 election fraud for the dems is proven, would you still support the democrat party?
I'm a democrat and would not support the dems 3 5.45%
I'm a democrat and would still support the dems 9 16.36%
I'm a non democrat(repub, libertarian, ect) and would not support the dems 37 67.27%
I'm a non democrat and would still support the dems 6 10.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2021, 05:22 PM

1,163 posts, read 464,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Name the policy
1. The green policy agenda that killed the pipeline and resulting jobs. It has put us back on foreign oil dependency and raised our gas prices drastically. This was no accident, it was to generate fuel taxes for the spending policies of joe and the dems.

2. The dropping of remain in Mexico and the reinstatement of catch and release are two of the failed immigration policies that have resulted in a mass of poor uneducated immigrants pouring in. Again, no accident as it gives mass corps like Amazon and Wal Mart a new supply of customers with money to spend courtesy of the tax payer.

3. The foreign policy shift of negotiation. We went from brokering deals where we achieved something, and had a level of fear instilled in our enemies, to negotiation through appeasement and cash offerings. Our position is much less secure as the world military power now, endangering not only our national security, but our dollar as being the international standard. Again on purpose as a fearful nation is a nation easy to control.

4. The new spending policies that are diluting our dollar at a massive rate, thus triggering inflation at a record level. This is good for the mega wealthy that the dems claim to hate. But Amazon, Wal Mart, the major banks and governments secure in land and resources will fare well during hyper inflation. They get to steal land under the guise of public good (imminent domain) and through tax seizures.

5. The opening of the border allowing massive immigration of potential terrorist and drug dealers. Both good for control as addicts and terrified citizens always trade freedoms for short term feelings of safety.

6. The closed door policies on communications are withholding information on every topic. biden ducks questions right and left, and pisaki lies right to the camera with a smirk born of knowing she is protected. Trump took questions from a media that hated him daily. biden has a press living just to protect him, and he still keeps us in the dark. I guarantee he knew the drone strike hit innocents immediately, but never came forward until foreign journalist broke the story.

That's just a few for you, but my fingers get tired in my old age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2021, 05:39 PM

1,733 posts, read 954,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
1. The green policy agenda that killed the pipeline and resulting jobs. It has put us back on foreign oil dependency and raised our gas prices drastically. This was no accident, it was to generate fuel taxes for the spending policies of joe and the dems.

2. The dropping of remain in Mexico and the reinstatement of catch and release are two of the failed immigration policies that have resulted in a mass of poor uneducated immigrants pouring in. Again, no accident as it gives mass corps like Amazon and Wal Mart a new supply of customers with money to spend courtesy of the tax payer.

3. The foreign policy shift of negotiation. We went from brokering deals where we achieved something, and had a level of fear instilled in our enemies, to negotiation through appeasement and cash offerings. Our position is much less secure as the world military power now, endangering not only our national security, but our dollar as being the international standard. Again on purpose as a fearful nation is a nation easy to control.

4. The new spending policies that are diluting our dollar at a massive rate, thus triggering inflation at a record level. This is good for the mega wealthy that the dems claim to hate. But Amazon, Wal Mart, the major banks and governments secure in land and resources will fare well during hyper inflation. They get to steal land under the guise of public good (imminent domain) and through tax seizures.

5. The opening of the border allowing massive immigration of potential terrorist and drug dealers. Both good for control as addicts and terrified citizens always trade freedoms for short term feelings of safety.

6. The closed door policies on communications are withholding information on every topic. biden ducks questions right and left, and pisaki lies right to the camera with a smirk born of knowing she is protected. Trump took questions from a media that hated him daily. biden has a press living just to protect him, and he still keeps us in the dark. I guarantee he knew the drone strike hit innocents immediately, but never came forward until foreign journalist broke the story.

That's just a few for you, but my fingers get tired in my old age.

Well said, and I agree.

Another issue is schools forced to accept illegal migrant children when their resources are already stretched to the breaking point. Often these children don't speak English so teachers have to focus more on them then our own children- they just get quietly tossed to the side.

WE pay taxes so our children can receive a decent education and that's not happening universally.

It's not the fault of those migrant children that they are here, but the fact is our kids are suffering due to their presence in our country.

Old 09-22-2021, 08:23 PM

6,146 posts, read 8,031,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
First Democrats take steps to make fraud undetectable, then when fraud is not detected, they cry "no evidence of fraud."

Actually we have the prima facie evidence of fraud. Namely, the promulgation of policies that empower and enable fraud, such as all-mail in voting, motor voter, and ballot harvesting. That is all the evidence that is needed.
Fortunately for democracy, the rule of law, and the United States, no, it is not.

Old 09-22-2021, 08:55 PM

42,093 posts, read 75,583,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It is being proven.
By whom? Where? How? When?

Be specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
It's not fit to be called 'GOP' either, unless the meaning has changed to 'goofy' or 'grifting' or 'grumpy' ...

Greedy maybe.
Grifting works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
Whoopie, down a whole 11 cents. Gee that only means it is about $1.35 higher than it was before the election.
No, more like 40 cents. Gee, if gas is so expensive where you live, maybe you should move.

Isn't that what Republicans always say about high rents or high cost of living?

Old 09-22-2021, 10:14 PM

29,250 posts, read 22,538,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckatredlightsagain View Post
How so?
For one reason: the GOP continues to stick with a loser who attempted an insurrection after he lost.
There are other reasons, but this one should be enough for any patriot to reject the Republican Party.

Old 09-26-2021, 04:27 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,823,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I am proud of the Democratic Party. I am glad I came home to it.

It is the best thing going for our country, the brightest hope. Morally and ethically far above anything the Republicans have had to offer for many years.
Part of the problem, with Slavery.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:19 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,125,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Part of the problem, with Slavery.
Your strongest objection to party ethics is an issue from 1865? That was over 150 years ago.

Sounds like the democrats are doing pretty well on the ethics front to go over a century without doing something you find objectionable.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:58 AM

5,301 posts, read 5,284,027 times
Again, there was no widespread fraud...if there was, evidence would have been brought into all the court cases...but there was none.

And yes, Democrat policies are good for America...Republican Policies are bad for America, especially for me and my fellow LGBTQ community.

Old 09-27-2021, 05:36 PM

38,931 posts, read 24,035,946 times
I cannot vote. Surprisingly I am independent. I just cannot vote the kooks the Republican Party has let inside. That includes my U.S. Representation from my district, Rep. Paul Gosar. That crazy I hope is removed from Congress either through January 6th (he is one of the accused to be neck deep in it) or hopefully by the voters. The Republicans cater to conspiracy theorists and those stupid enough to follow them.

I cannot vote because this is not open enough. I support Democratic positions I agree on. We need to curb climate change. We need to give more funding to schools to help school performance. For charters, we need tighter controls so CEOs don't raid the piggie bank and leave staff and students in the cold.

That said, I don't like fraud but I cannot accept. The issue is how is the Democrats actually behind the fraud? Most fraud is by individuals who vote twice.

Old 09-27-2021, 05:59 PM

30,296 posts, read 18,847,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
By whom? Where? How? When?

Be specific.

Grifting works for me.

No, more like 40 cents. Gee, if gas is so expensive where you live, maybe you should move.

Isn't that what Republicans always say about high rents or high cost of living?
The results of the audit and canvassing proved the fraud.

Now it is up to the AZ AG to press charges against the election committee.

I guess you haven't been paying attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections