Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 08:30 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Time just turned to 9:22 am CST Sunday 12/19/21

Commercials are just about to end.

The potion of the interview where Maria asks Trump about a rematch with Hillary is coming up next on Sunday Morning Futures.

Maria: "Will this be a rematch?"

Trump: "I hope so"

To Trump supporters who = 'leave him alone -- he's a private citizen who hasn't said he's running for anything'............Soooo, he isn't running eh?

Riiiight .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Bill Clinton has stepped up to the plate.
For "no particular reason" he has decided to offer a course in leadership. Masterclass!

No political ambitions, Folks. Nope, none at all. Just wants to share everything he has learned during his political career. He's going to teach us how to "work with people we don't even like"...
Read the link.

Bill and Hillary want to polish their image so that the real master plan - install her as President - comes off as a "call to serve" rather than a continuation of their unbridled need for power.
Imagine, Hill! We'll go down in history as the only man and wife to ever serve as President! Money! Statues! Rename streets, bridges and even Universities! TWO state funerals!!

They have a plan. You can count on that.

I still don't think they're going to be able to convince Harris to resign, nor get congress to impeach and convict her, and Biden can't fire her.

Old 12-19-2021, 09:51 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I never thought I'd say anything decent about her, but I voted against her in 2016, and regret that decision to this day. Depending on who she'd run against, she might actually get my vote.
Well at least you are able to admit it. The reality is that if any normal Republican had ran against Hillary Clinton in 2016 other than Trump they would have won in a landslide. She would have been a long forgotten footnote in history, sort of like John Kerry. John who?

Old 12-19-2021, 11:25 AM

Who is Fareed Zaharia's guest on GPS today/Sunday ?..............Hillary.

Old 12-19-2021, 12:42 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Who is Fareed Zaharia's guest on GPS today/Sunday ?..............Hillary.
She's campaigning. Against Trump.
Democrats will claim people are clamoring for her return. I don't know that they will succeed in all of this, but they will try.
Like you have said, a lot of it depends on Kamala's co-operation. Making Hillary "much more popular" than Kamala will help.

Old 12-19-2021, 02:36 PM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Who made the claim Biden is running again? No one. Biden himself has hinted that he may run again, but he's being just like Trump. They're both avoiding any sign of certainty yet.

Since there are no signs of certain intention, who is admitting there isn't a snowball's chance Biden won't run?
Again; no one.

You assume both your statements are facts, and neither is. But they're fine as opinions. Just don't try to hang your opinions on the Democrats as facts.

My own opinion is Biden will run again if Trump declares. But if Trump doesn't declare, Biden could well decide not to run again. There is an equal possibility that he will or he won't declare in 2024 in my view.

Another opinion of mine is I don't think Sanders or Warren will make another run if Biden' doesn't. Bernie was a very good alternative to Hillary in 2016 for lots of Democrats, but not so much to Biden in 2020.

Elizabeth Warren was too much like Hillary in 2020 to the minds of the Democratic voters. That's why her campaign never caught fire.

The Democratic Party is very aware all it's leaders are growing old. 2016 showed that, but when Trump was the nominee, the Democrats sought out experience as their best opposition. Biden was too old, but he had the experience.
That's pretty obvious, given his primary opponents. They were all younger than him, some young enough to be his kids.

You don't like him, and I expect you never will, but so far, the Democrats by and large think of Biden much differently than you do.
At a time when all of us are beset with troubles that are completely beyond our means to control, leaders and commoners alike, I don't think there's very much that can be predicted accurately as opinions right now.
Trump told ME he is running. I said I can't wait to see you in 2024. He said 'We'll be here. We're doing it". This was 2 weeks ago. If you think he's not, you aren't paying attention.

Old 12-19-2021, 02:38 PM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
How you will know if she is running again: Check out the donations to the Clinton slush fund..(Clinton Foundation).

Old 12-19-2021, 08:26 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,433,296 times
Oh great, now we have a drunk running.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
She's campaigning. Against Trump.
Democrats will claim people are clamoring for her return. I don't know that they will succeed in all of this, but they will try.
Like you have said, a lot of it depends on Kamala's co-operation. Making Hillary "much more popular" than Kamala will help.

Harris' interview with Charlamagne Tha God did not go well.

She overreacted to his 'wondering' who the real President is....Manchin or Biden.

Very unpresidential reaction, IMO.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:46 PM

2,666 posts, read 1,187,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Isn`t she supposed to be in jail for something or other? Perhaps she was released early to make room for trump`s goons?
Well now why do think the stink was made up about Trump being impeached. They made up a good distraction from Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections