Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 05:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by backfist View Post
It'll definitely be dismissed. It's a stunt.

It's Clinton's way of trying to hold the nomination hostage. But it won't work. And it'll further demonstrate to the American public just what kind of dispicable people the Clintons have become.
It will definatley be dismissed. The US Supreme court has already ruled that the DNC and RNC are private corporations and can pretty much do what they want provided they dont violate laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2008, 05:49 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,063,691 times
Carry on? Hillary wont Florida and is now going to get what she deserves

So let me make sure I read you correctly. Florida will be wonted by Hillary and then Hillary will get what she deserves?

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHO OOOOOOIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old 05-26-2008, 05:51 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,005,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Carry on? Hillary wont Florida and is now going to get what she deserves

So let me make sure I read you correctly. Florida will be wonted by Hillary and then Hillary will get what she deserves?

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHO OOOOOOIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is it troll season or what?

Their is no chance this not be dismissed.

Typical liberal if it ain't how I want it sue.

Old 05-26-2008, 06:04 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,466,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmulk View Post
If the Billary show takes this Florida/Michigan thing too far, it will decimate the Democratic Party and hand the election over to the Republicans. You can also then expect the Reps to pick up additional House and Senate seats.

As I've said before, Billary are not interested in ANYONE but themselves; the nation be damned.
You are absolutely correct. I have said this from the very beginning and people are so darn gullible and believe Hillary is fighting for them. Get real people, she is fighting for herself and herself only. She cannot stand that she is losing like a spoiled kid who won't leave the playground. It's all about her and her fighting to the Convention just proves it's all about her winning and nothing more. The Democratic Party needs to put a stop to this "fight to the convention" war she wants to start. The Super Delegates need to think long and hard about what Hillary is doing and make the right choice by putting Obama to the number he needs and end this nonsense.

Old 05-26-2008, 06:12 PM

955 posts, read 2,158,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Democrats file suit to seat Florida delegates - 05/22/2008 - MiamiHerald.com (broken link)

Ohhhh, is this delicious, or what?

Take it all the way to the convention floor Hill&Bill!!
All I can say is:

"I've never been so proud to be an American in my adult life."

Old 05-26-2008, 07:10 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times
Quote:
You are absolutely correct. I have said this from the very beginning and people are so darn gullible and believe Hillary is fighting for them. Get real people, she is fighting for herself and herself only. She cannot stand that she is losing like a spoiled kid who won't leave the playground. It's all about her and her fighting to the Convention just proves it's all about her winning and nothing more. The Democratic Party needs to put a stop to this "fight to the convention" war she wants to start. The Super Delegates need to think long and hard about what Hillary is doing and make the right choice by putting Obama to the number he needs and end this nonsense.
I agree. I said this not too long ago - there is NO WAY the clintons will go quietly into the night.

However, I do want Hill&Bill to continue right to the floor of the convention. That will make McCains job that much easier.

This couldn't have played out any better.

Old 05-26-2008, 09:04 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,466,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I agree. I said this not too long ago - there is NO WAY the clintons will go quietly into the night.

However, I do want Hill&Bill to continue right to the floor of the convention. That will make McCains job that much easier.

This couldn't have played out any better.
Thats if the Super Delegates let her take it to the Convention. If they want to win this election and get a Democratic President in office, they need to force her out and put Obama over the top. It will be an interesting outcome, however, Hillary is finished no matter how you look at it. She will not be the VP nor get her chance in 2012 to run if she continues with her temper tantrum. I guess she is willing to give up her future to fight this bitter battle. Bad choice.

Old 05-26-2008, 09:29 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,063,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
Thats if the Super Delegates let her take it to the Convention. If they want to win this election and get a Democratic President in office, they need to force her out and put Obama over the top. It will be an interesting outcome, however, Hillary is finished no matter how you look at it. She will not be the VP nor get her chance in 2012 to run if she continues with her temper tantrum. I guess she is willing to give up her future to fight this bitter battle. Bad choice.
She keeps telling us she is a fighter who won't quit. When will we believe her?

Old 05-26-2008, 09:45 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,617,039 times
And to think this suit was file by the democratic leaders of Florida.

If it is dismissed, the dems just handed Florida to McCain.

Link to the supreme court ruling????

Old 05-26-2008, 09:47 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
She keeps telling us she is a fighter who won't quit. When will we believe her?
Clintons are like the kamikaze pilots, they dont stop until they have to, and they dont care about the damage they do..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections