Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 01:15 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,618,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
What's an obamakins? How is that even pronouced? When are you ever going to answer my question about the food banks and welfare offices?

You know what....I'm starting to think you just make this stuff up as you go along and here I was thinking you had some sort of politcal credibilty.

First of all I do not answer to you or anyone else, if I see you have a question and I know you will pick apart the asnwer anyway, why answer it?

If I was honest about what an Obamkin really is, you would be whining and doing the Obamakins cry baby thing.

I didnt see your question about welfare and food banks, probably skimmed over it because you of course were of topic like you are here.

Ask you question about the food banks again, maybe this time I will not overlook you because I know what you going for.

Your an Obamakin, ask yourself how silly you really are to think this man has the credentials to be even a terrible Senator let alone a President.

You poor Obamakins cannot stand for anyone to be opposite of you can you and go into your normal attack mode.

If you want to look up my previous post and say they are all about Nobama, sure they are, why not? What is the difference? There are plenty of threads of looney Obamakins about McCain.

Oh by the way, I have a bachelors degree and only worked for 3 years before doing the right thing and staying home with my children. My hubby makes more then enough for me to stay at home, take several nice vacations per year, drive my SUV and not be on welfare or in a food line somewhere. See we earned our money by getting what they called a good job, many Obamkins wouldnt know what that is because they are standing in a welfare or freebie line to suck money from those of us who earn their money.

Its called a job, there are lots of them out there and if you dont have the skills to make enough, its called get the skills or work 2 or 3 jobs.

Anti Americans are traitors and I was being nice, instead of jail like they should deport them somewhere else, who cares, just get rid of them is they dont like America. You tell me where traitors should go?

Isnt this fun, the Obamakins tried this pastor thing and now since that was tossed out the window they go into the typical looney toon attack Obamak-un mode.

Have a nice day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 01:20 PM

524 posts, read 840,014 times
This isn't calling her stupid?? You can't try and worm out of it now, it's already been posted.
"Looking at this sentence (and many of your prior posts) I would say you need to vote for whoever has the strongest stance on education"

"maybe it is you who thinks she's stupid" ?? LMAO! Not sure what kind of logic you used to come to that conclusion, but go for whatever makes you feel better. Please feel free to explain how you came to that conclusion.

"
My point was that before she tries to tackle politics, she may want to get a good handle on the basic rules of English" - again, inferring she is unintelligent. Also, posting messages on here is not "tackling politics", yet another nonsensical statement. She's not running for office. If grammatical cohesion were the only criteria for entrance on this site, at least half the board wouldn't be here.

And lastly, am I "her protector"? Did I fall asleep and wake up on an elementary school playground? Hilarious! I don't even know her. I'm sure she can stand up for herself and I certainly am not trying to speak for her. But since we're on the subject of immaturity, I do have a history of taking on bullies. No reason to stop now.

Have a lovely day!

Old 05-23-2008, 01:27 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,168,874 times
"""""""""My hubby makes more then enough for me to stay at home, take several nice vacations per year, drive my SUV and not be on welfare or in a food line somewhere. See we earned our money by getting what they called a good job, many Obamkins wouldnt know what that is because they are standing in a welfare or freebie line to suck money from those of us who earn their money."""""""""""""

Funny coming from someone who lives off her husband

Old 05-23-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"""""""""My hubby makes more then enough for me to stay at home, take several nice vacations per year, drive my SUV and not be on welfare or in a food line somewhere. See we earned our money by getting what they called a good job, many Obamkins wouldnt know what that is because they are standing in a welfare or freebie line to suck money from those of us who earn their money."""""""""""""

Funny how Obamkins think that a husband and wife are not a team, in a REAL marriage you are a team, but I can expect the typical Obamkin to not know that.

Last I checked kids of moms who stay at home for them do far better then those who dont. Many Obamakuns dont even know where they kids are half the time or that they are failures in school just like their mommy and daddy are as adults. We have generations of Obamkin type familys.

And for your sake, my hubby doesnt want me to work, he is a man who takes care of his family unlike many who cant seem to find time for their family let alone provide for them.

By they way, if a typo gets you Obamakkkuns pants tight then if your so perfect then why do you follow the most unperfect candidate who by the way misspelled JUDGEMENT / judgment on his own sign at one of his teleprompter speeches. Bet you missed that one didnt you.

Funny how the majority of Obamkins voters are on welfare or government assistance and living of the rest of us.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:01 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,388,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
First of all I do not answer to you or anyone else, if I see you have a question and I know you will pick apart the asnwer anyway, why answer it?!
If you're not prepared to back up a statement you make then why make it?

Quote:
If I was honest about what an Obamkin really is, you would be whining and doing the Obamakins cry baby thing.!
Really? And you know this because why? I dont think I've done the Obamakin cry baby thing but then again I guess I could be since I don't know what an Obamakin is.

Quote:
I didnt see your question about welfare and food banks, probably skimmed over it because you of course were of topic like you are here.
Actually you made a comment about food banks and welfare office, I asked a question right after you said it and you never gave an answer. So then I asked again. And again. I'm sure if you really want to know what I'm talking about you can search for it. After all you are the one who made the statement.

Quote:
Ask you question about the food banks again, maybe this time I will not overlook you because I know what you going for..
All I'm really looking for is an answer. Nothing more, nothing less but feel free to tell me what it is you think I'm going for.

Quote:
Your an Obamakin, ask yourself how silly you really are to think this man has the credentials to be even a terrible Senator let alone a President..
First, I have to figure out how to read this comment so I can understand how to respond to it. Your; did you mean you're? As in you are an Obamakin? Again there lies my confusion because I'm a genuinely confused as to what an Obamakin is. But I honestly don't know what type of credentials a man would have to have to be a terrible Senator.

Quote:
You poor Obamakins cannot stand for anyone to be opposite of you can you and go into your normal attack mode..
You know that's funny because I think that I've managed to have several conversations on this forum with people who are the opposite of me without attacking them. I've also mentioned that in the real world - you know the place where you can't hide behind the anonmity of an online forum - many of my friends are Hilary supporters and I haven't attacked any of them. I agree with them on certain things and disagree on others.

Quote:
If you want to look up my previous post and say they are all about Nobama, sure they are, why not? What is the difference? There are plenty of threads of looney Obamakins about McCain...
Yes, but I'm sure they are all not by the same person. I pointed yours out because it seems a bit obsessive to me to spend so much of your free time thinking and writing about someone you don't like.

Quote:
Oh by the way, I have a bachelors degree and only worked for 3 years before doing the right thing and staying home with my children. My hubby makes more then enough for me to stay at home, take several nice vacations per year, drive my SUV and not be on welfare or in a food line somewhere. See we earned our money by getting what they called a good job, many Obamkins wouldnt know what that is because they are standing in a welfare or freebie line to suck money from those of us who earn their money....
Kudos to you. I also have a degree and while I love spending time with my child, I throughly enjoy having a career or "a good job" as you call it. But I'm so glad that you mentioned the welfare line thing again because that brings me back to my orginal question:

How do you know who is standing in the welfare lines? Are you driving by them daily in the SUV your husband pays for with his good job?

Of course not, you're just making wild inflammatory comments about a group of people that have different opinions from you. Which, I’m sorry if you chose to disagree with me and I’m sure you will, pretty much disproves your whole perfect happy home story that you so eloquently spun because if you were really that pleased with your own life you wouldn’t feel the need to come online and spew hatred and offensive comments like that about people you don’t even know.

It is one thing to fully support a candidate; it is completely different to insult someone else for fully supporting theirs.
So if it makes me an Obamakin because I call people like you out when they randomly say bull**** because they are unable to carry on conversations pertaining to factual information or have a opinion based on factual information than I guess I am an Obamakin and if America is really full of people who are as narrow minded as you then I guess we all need a change we can believe in.

Quote:
Have a nice day!
You do the same!

Last edited by nat_at772; 05-23-2008 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: had to erase several curse words and extremely racist comments

Old 05-23-2008, 04:00 PM

152 posts, read 335,634 times
Quote:
Funny how the majority of Obamkins voters are on welfare or government assistance and living of the rest of us.
Sunshine, I am sorry...this is one of the most mean, offensive statements, totally unsupported by facts, that I have ever read. It was totally uncalled for and has no place in a civil debate. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon29 View Post
Sunshine, I am sorry...this is one of the most mean, offensive statements, totally unsupported by facts, that I have ever read. It was totally uncalled for and has no place in a civil debate. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

And this one is not offensive that was posted above?

Offensive in what way? There is fact behind the majority of voters who are coming out to vote for Obama, in record numbers I might add.

Natalay, I do drive by a food bank allot, a church feeds I drive by to the other side of town has free lunches everyday and it drives me nuts to see perfectly healthly people who can work to feed themselves would be standing in line for free handouts. I have seen the same people in the same line for more then 2 years now, they get up, dont go to work, head to get there handout and do it all over again the next day. It is sad for sure to see this, but my goodness, these people need to feed themselves. I know not everyone can because of health issues, but many in this line for more then a year are perfectly capable of doing something at a job.
As you know I am not free for handouts, free housing or free health care.

I am for people being responsible for themselves, getting a job or two and taking care of themselves.

There are far to many people who wont work, pay into the system like everyone else and keep the economy moving. I believe some people need help, but not this many people.

I think we only need to take care of those who have earned their living such as seniors and those who have illnesses that can be proven by mulitple doctors, everyone else needs to get a job or take away all freebies.

We are sinking a a country, we have the have and the have nots, haves worked hard and do whatver it takes to make it, such as brushing up on skills to make more money, going to school at night after work to get a degree, taking tech classes to obtain skills etc. The have nots are their own problems, they wont work, wont go to school, wont attend any type of training and wont show up to even help pay for all the freebies they get.

People need to be forced to find a job or even two of them instead of sucking off of the rest of us. If you take away their food and housing they will have to work. My goodness they wont even show up to cut grass for 4 hours to help offset their free paychecks.

Now back to Obama, there is something about this man I totally dislike, I voted for him in my state and that was a mistake, sure you all can feel he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I can tell you he is not. Based on his background, his history, his friendships, his voting record, his racist comments, his church, his lack of good judgement skills, his poor foreign policy ideas, his lack of experience forces me to not want him to have the chance to destroy us. You have your right to an opinion and so do I and this guy is up to no good. He talks great but carries a big closet full of skeletons.

I am not a McCain fan, but I am forced by attrition to find a way to make sure he is elected over either Obama or Clinton.

Liberalism is killing America and Obama is the total liberal package that will lead us into deep trouble if we do not stop it.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:37 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,096,354 times
Quote:
Offensive in what way? There is fact behind the majority of voters who are coming out to vote for Obama, in record numbers I might add.

What fact? You state above that 'there is fact behind the majority of voters who are coming out to vote for Obama', what is the fact? You don't state what it is. I'm assuming your assertion, based on your post, is that the majority of those who have voted for Obama are on welfare. You have cited nothing to prove this, yet state it over and over again as if it were true. If you cannot cite any source to prove this assertion, I will assume that you have no proof of this assertion and are just pulling ideas out of thin air and trying to pass them off as facts. You state you went to college, now use those research skills you learned there to prove your assertion, otherwise it will rightly be dismissed as mean-spirited fabrication and falsehood.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:43 PM

1,044 posts, read 1,955,253 times
natalay, thank you so much for setting this woman straight, you got it right.
people that are really happy don't spend their time putting down and insulting other people for something like differing political views, for a while i was hoping she was just a 13 year old kid trying to instigate fights, but sadly, i was wrong about that.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:38 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,168,874 times
"""""""I am for people being responsible for themselves, getting a job or two and taking care of themselves.""""

Unless it's yourself .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections