Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2022, 07:49 PM

20,100 posts, read 9,006,146 times

Advertisements

Kemp has this in the bag anyway.

Old 09-29-2022, 08:40 AM

10,392 posts, read 11,487,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Kemp has this in the bag anyway.
I will concur that Kemp has the Governor’s race mostly in the bag.

FiveThirtyEight puts Kemp’s chances of winning the race at about 85%, which sounds about right.

And Kemp has polled at 50% or higher (but no more than 52%) in the last five polls, so Kemp appears to be improving his standing in the race and appears to be in good position to again win the race without a runoff and potentially by an even larger margin than he won in 2018.

Though, two significant risks for Kemp remain in the form of some hardcore Trump MAGA voters who may still refuse to vote for him because of his past disagreements with Donald Trump, and women voters who may be unhappy (angry) with Republicans after this past summer’s US Supreme Court Dobbs decision that overturned Roe v. Wade, enabling numerous states (including Georgia) to put strict abortion bans in place.

Either one or both of those factors (which may not necessarily be readily apparent in polling results) potentially could complicate Kemp’s ability to win the Governor’s race by a relatively comfortable margin.

Old 10-04-2022, 05:48 AM

426 posts, read 178,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Roll View Post
I will concur that Kemp has the Governor’s race mostly in the bag.

FiveThirtyEight puts Kemp’s chances of winning the race at about 85%, which sounds about right.

And Kemp has polled at 50% or higher (but no more than 52%) in the last five polls, so Kemp appears to be improving his standing in the race and appears to be in good position to again win the race without a runoff and potentially by an even larger margin than he won in 2018.

Though, two significant risks for Kemp remain in the form of some hardcore Trump MAGA voters who may still refuse to vote for him because of his past disagreements with Donald Trump, and women voters who may be unhappy (angry) with Republicans after this past summer’s US Supreme Court Dobbs decision that overturned Roe v. Wade, enabling numerous states (including Georgia) to put strict abortion bans in place.

Either one or both of those factors (which may not necessarily be readily apparent in polling results) potentially could complicate Kemp’s ability to win the Governor’s race by a relatively comfortable margin.
I’m an ultra mega MAGA king supporter and Kemp has my vote. Stacey Abrams is a quack!!!

Old 10-05-2022, 08:55 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,660,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
People on the Atlanta forum will know me well... I have been called a crazy leftist more than one time. I am not voting for Kemp but I find myself agreeing with him on this one issue.

We already have enough ways in Georgia for poor people to get hooked and screwed over by rich people. This is just opening the door for more exploitation and I just can't vote for that. I can't vote for Kemp either so I guess I'll be leaving the Governor spot blank. I had higher hopes for Abrams but it seems like she's a politician just like the rest of them...

I hate that our choices for governor are "wealth transfer from laborers to the capitalist class" or "wealth transfer from laborers to the capitalist class— with a few pennies going to the middle class". Talk about the illusion of choice...
Funny, but legalizing gambling would sway my vote to Abrams.. not really but would move the needled left just a tad..

Old 10-11-2022, 09:09 PM

154 posts, read 96,303 times
Here is an interesting read that I am sure most didn't know regarding "the landmark case Fair Fight Action v. Raffensperger" - https://fairfight.com/ffavraffresponse/

Old 10-11-2022, 09:34 PM

This is for Republicans who are the fence, independents who lean right, and for the undecided - https://youtu.be/OdMyU7My5Zo

Old 10-12-2022, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atl2021 View Post
This is for Republicans who are the fence, independents who lean right, and for the undecided - https://youtu.be/OdMyU7My5Zo
Can you please post this video everywhere you can? I hope this video goes viral. It’s more proof how delusional, extreme, and insane the left is.

“Can you see what’s going on in the country.” That’s rich. Yeah, we sure can see what’s going on in our country and it isn’t good. Crime is rampant, borders are wide open, Russia threatening using nukes, Middle East peace falling apart, recession, record inflation, record energy costs, wage decreases, record fentanyl deaths, FBI targeting and arresting political opponents, the DOJ targeting parents for voicing their concern of curriculum being taught to their children, 54 different genders, record low military enlistments, Pro-life Christians being arrested and charged by the DOJ for being pro-life, Christian bakers being sued over and over for their religious beliefs, those who question elections being arrested, searched, and charged with crimes, no cash bail, George Soros prosecutors refusing to prosecute, skyrocketing interest rates, strategic oil reserve at lowest levels. That is what is going on with our country.

Last edited by Soujouner; 10-12-2022 at 01:10 PM..

Old 10-12-2022, 08:21 PM

I bet many do not know about this story involving Brian Kemp. He is not a good person - https://eji.org/news/georgia-voter-f...s-black-votes/

Old 10-13-2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atl2021 View Post
I bet many do not know about this story involving Brian Kemp. He is not a good person - https://eji.org/news/georgia-voter-f...s-black-votes/
How is Kemp a bad guy for doing his job? Voter fraud complaints were made in a democrat primary in a one party democrat county where Smart was indicted by a jury of her peers. How is this of any significance in the upcoming Georgia gubernatorial election? Kemp has proved to be an excellent Governor where Stacey Abrams is a complete quack.

Old 10-13-2022, 01:17 PM

George Soros Pours Another $1 Million into Stacey Abrams’ Campaign

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-campaign/amp/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections