Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2022, 11:07 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
In the Wisconsin Senate and gubernatorial races things are looking really bad for Democrats. RealClearPolitics rates the race a “toss-up,” but the polls seem to indicate that is no longer the case–if it ever was.

A newly released poll conducted for AARP shows Johnson up by 5 points, and Republican Governor Michaels up by 3. As you may recall Wisconsin was one of the “blue wall” states that was supposed to hand the presidential election to Hillary Clinton (it obviously didn’t–Trump won Wisconsin in 2016), and the state was until recently pretty safely in the Blue column.

No longer. The results are brutal for Democrats, and probably presage a blowout for Republicans. While AARP unsurprisingly oversampled 50+ voters to tease out their views in particular, the results for the poll are for the entire voting population. They oversampled older voters for a secondary analysis because they are, after all, AARP.
Link: https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/...dterms-n499803

Great news, especially since this is a poll from AARP, which always overestimates Democrat support. This is not any excuse to be complacent.

If you care about the country, make sure you get every like-minded person to the polls to vote against every Democrat on the ballot. That's what I've been doing and will continue to do. But I only have friends and family in a few states, Florida, Wisconsin, Maryland, Illinois, California (hopeless) and Pennsylvania. Get out and work to give the leftists the beating at the polls they've so richly earned!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2022, 11:48 AM

Another poll dropped today. FOX has Michels up by 2 points. Say goodbye Tony Evers.

Old 09-30-2022, 12:05 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Wishful thinking Did you blow some money on this race also?

Old 09-30-2022, 12:20 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Wishful thinking Did you blow some money on this race also?

What's the matter, you don't like news that is good for the other team? it makes you upset?

Old 09-30-2022, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
What's the matter, you don't like news that is good for the other team? it makes you upset?
She better get a few boxes of wine for November 8th. She is going to need them.

Old 09-30-2022, 02:38 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Only Dem leading polls are factual

Old 09-30-2022, 11:13 PM

Quote:
No I like making you upset when Trump lost it was so funny watching all the crying here. I'm not even a liberal the only Democrat I ever voted for was Joe Biden only because I voted to keep Trump out of office.

Old 10-01-2022, 12:03 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
No I like making you upset when Trump lost it was so funny watching all the crying here. I'm not even a liberal the only Democrat I ever voted for was Joe Biden only because I voted to keep Trump out of office.
So you are not a liberal but voted for Biden and repeat their talking points and are rooting for the Democrats to win the house and senate. Is that what you tell yourself?

Old 10-01-2022, 05:06 AM

Quote:
So you are not a liberal but voted for Biden and repeat their talking points and are rooting for the Democrats to win the house and senate. Is that what you tell yourself?
I only root for democrats here on this forum for pure entertainment mostly don't even care who is elected politics in this country is a joke. My hope is Trump is arrested, and democrats win so I can be entertained

Old 10-01-2022, 06:54 AM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
I only root for democrats here on this forum for pure entertainment mostly don't even care who is elected politics in this country is a joke. My hope is Trump is arrested, and democrats win so I can be entertained
So, you admit that you are only here to troll the boards. Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections