Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 08:28 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,690,797 times

Advertisements

Obama is a used car salesman. He's the guy on the TV at 2AM telling you how to become a millionaire just like him. He's smart, he's sharp, and he has got America fooled. In his ad he brags about his white mother and grandparents. Other than that he says he's black and we should know that because he can dance, (his words). He said in some of his college papers the difficulties he was having being a "half-breed" with a muslin name. So why didn't he change his name? I always met east Indians and Asians named David. He sure has the black people suckered! 95% of blacks voted for him and that reminds me of the OJ Simpson trial. He is always stating he is for the middle class. Middle class begins at about $75k and up and I don't think most blacks earn that kind of money. If elected, we will have a black man making the rich richer and most of them are white and I am sure the black people will see just how white he really is.
He is a half black/white who walks the fence. He is a player, swinging back and forth as needed. But if you still like BO and buy the crap he spouts forth, then I have got a really nice bridge to sell you with a really good price.
Don
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 08:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Lightbulb Is Obama a typical black person

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Just curious about your opinions on this. Obama called his grandmother a typical white person. So my question (since Obama, by his words made it OK to generalize and stereotype an entire race of people)....Is Obama a typical black person? Thoughts? Opinions?

I never knew until Obama made his great speech that there was any such thing as a typical white person. Apparently there is. So I guess it stands to reason, there would be a typical black person as well. What would that be? Is Obama a typical black person?

Obama......his words truely promote UNITY!!!!!! (sarcasm)

This really seems like a question that you shouldn't require so much help with.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:39 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,158,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
I am so sick of this double standard when I know more racist blacks then I know racist whites. They are breeding them to hate whites, teaching them to hate whites in churches like Obamas and it is time to stop it.
It's more about perpetrating the victim stereotype that creates the impression of entitlement. Now, they're victims of their own people keeping them down. The gays do the same thing. It's what happens when you try to divide people into groups so that you can easily pander to them.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:40 AM

1,833 posts, read 6,426,798 times
Is Obama a typical black person?

Yes, he's just looking for a government check.

Old 04-15-2009, 04:12 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
I never knew until Obama made his great speech that there was any such thing as a typical white person. Apparently there is. So I guess it stands to reason, there would be a typical black person as well. What would that be? Is Obama a typical black person?

sorry you are to stupid to realise that majority of white people during the 60's-70's were racist. i forgive u for you stupidity for that time period

Old 04-15-2009, 06:35 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
sorry you are to stupid to realise that majority of white people during the 60's-70's were racist. i forgive u for you stupidity for that time period
Very racist of you to say that over 50% of white people back then were racist.

Old 04-15-2009, 07:12 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,610,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Obama is a used car salesman. He's the guy on the TV at 2AM telling you how to become a millionaire just like him. He's smart, he's sharp, and he has got America fooled.
The love affair thing is getting really old. I call him.................................

President O-bama, "Commander and Thief!"

Old 04-15-2009, 07:41 PM

404 posts, read 560,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Just curious about your opinions on this. Obama called his grandmother a typical white person. So my question (since Obama, by his words made it OK to generalize and stereotype an entire race of people)....Is Obama a typical black person? Thoughts? Opinions?

Obama is a

Old 04-15-2009, 07:51 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
I have faith that it would be like him;a person who made over 2 million last year and gave alittle over 1000 to charity. I'd say that is a typical tightwad only out done by Gore wyhen his returns show he gave aliitle over 300.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:56 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,861,291 times
I don't think he is a typical person. He made over 2 million according to his 2008 returns!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections