Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think Michelle Is Counting Her Chickens Too Early: Michelle Obama anticipates life as 'mom-i
Yes 28 70.00%
No 12 30.00%
Not Sure. 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 09:20 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,646,233 times

Advertisements

The Obamas are not sacred to me, they do not represent the Next Coming, they are an abomination and represent everything terrible and wrong about our country. I don't care if they are black, purple or chartreuse, they are a disgusting and dishonorable pair of political hucksters. Calling her mean-spirited and bitter is quite frankly, being kind. This nation's people will get a fleecing like we've never seen if they are given the White House. And we will get what we deserve if we allow them entrance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 09:21 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times
Quote:
That about sums up the comments I read here which are thinly disguised racism
Knock it off with the racism charge. People are not allowed in your little world of voicing their dislikes for the woman?

Too bad - don't open the thread if you don't like the topic.

Michelle Obama IS a mean-spirited, bitter, angry, elitist wife of a presidential candidate. I come to that conclusion based on HER "words". Nothing about her race there.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:25 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,386,282 times
Michelle didn't create that phrase. As I posted on another thread on this exact same topic - memo to posters THE SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND - a lot of mom's who work in corporate America use this term. I've also heard Chief Executive Mom. My mom used to call herself the Director of Family Management; used to sign all of her notes that way. The dishes need to be washed and the floor needs to be mopped or no allowance will be given. Sincerely, the Director of Family Management"
Quote:
As Mother in Chief mocks her own struggle to find a balance between parenthood and career, she takes issue with public figures, corporate America, and the media.
Mother in Chief - Suzanne Galante

Old 08-05-2008, 09:37 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,870,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Could not have said it better. She is truly a mean-spirited, bitter, control freak, very suitable as the wife of a political hack. No amount of new clothes or "retraining" is going to change that. Merely an attempt to dupe the dupe-able.
Well said.

Amazing how you can see the anger and hate in Michelle's face when she gives a speech.

Here is a funny one about the Obama's as parents too. Did anyone notice that Obama made the comment that he didn't let his girls listen to rap music when he was under fire for the thug Ludacris song recently? But, there is video of him, on the web, from several years back, saying that one of his daughter's favorite songs is "Drop it like it's hot" by thug rapper Snoop Dogg.

So which is it Barack and Michelle? Do your children listen to trash music or not.

I would question their parenting abilities.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:41 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,526,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Well said.

Amazing how you can see the anger and hate in Michelle's face when she gives a speech.

Here is a funny one about the Obama's as parents too. Did anyone notice that Obama made the comment that he didn't let his girls listen to rap music when he was under fire for the thug Ludacris song recently? But, there is video of him, on the web, from several years back, saying that one of his daughter's favorite songs is "Drop it like it's hot" by thug rapper Snoop Dogg.

So which is it Barack and Michelle? Do your children listen to trash music or not.

Now THIS is ridiculous.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:42 AM

15,867 posts, read 21,460,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
The Obamas are not sacred to me, they do not represent the Next Coming, they are an abomination and represent everything terrible and wrong about our country. I don't care if they are black, purple or chartreuse, they are a disgusting and dishonorable pair of political hucksters. Calling her mean-spirited and bitter is quite frankly, being kind. This nation's people will get a fleecing like we've never seen if they are given the White House. And we will get what we deserve if we allow them entrance.
Speaking of bitter and mean-spirited...

Old 08-05-2008, 10:02 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,330,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
LOL I love it! I need to get a T-shirt that says that She loves her husband and children and people want to bash that. Says a lot about the family values of some
Just read her quotes. Forget what the media is telling you.

Old 08-05-2008, 10:05 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,330,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Well said.

Good one!!

Old 08-05-2008, 10:08 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,164,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Knock it off with the racism charge. People are not allowed in your little world of voicing their dislikes for the woman?

Too bad - don't open the thread if you don't like the topic.

Michelle Obama IS a mean-spirited, bitter, angry, elitist wife of a presidential candidate. I come to that conclusion based on HER "words". Nothing about her race there.
Gee, if that were true about Michelle, I would think you two would get along like a house afire!

Old 08-05-2008, 10:29 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,452,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Knock it off with the racism charge.
Why? It reeks from just about every nasty repug on this election board....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections