Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 07:39 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,170,224 times

Advertisements

[quote=smd1998;5426729Want a real leader, look for McCain.

Obama seems to think he is, he follows him around like a lost puppy.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, neither is a good choice for President. I'm just hoping McCain blows his wad at the debate in front of millions and unleashes some pent up anger on Obama. I want the world to see what poor Cindy has to live with. No wonder she's a recovering addict.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 07:40 PM

835 posts, read 1,323,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Nope. If you don't like the truth, then you can report it. There are people out there that hate Obama simply because he's black. You can't just ignore that because it might be offensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Let's see. 30 million viewers watching Obama show up for a scheduled event versus McCain sitting in DC waiting for them to let him in the room where the discussions concluded at 5pm. Yeah, that's a real positive for McCain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Again, one more time for stupid people.

McCain asked Obama 10 times to debate him, he refused. So you are saying that Obama refused to debate him and when he needs to be in Washington he chooses his personal self over the needs of the people.

What will you nuts do if McCain shows up after saving the world?

Stop with the racist crap too, 30% of white Americans are voting for this freak from Kenya so stop the race crap.

McCain is the one who is getting screwed over by the real racist blacks for voting 95% for Obama.

Want a real leader, look for McCain.

Obama seems to think he is, he follows him around like a lost puppy.
McCain even offered to fly Obama to the town halls to debate...he asked that they appear on the stage together at Saddleback...Obama refused all.
McCain was called by the liberal Paulson and McCain was asked to return to get Republicans a bill they would sign as dems don't have enough votes to do anything alone. Obama's ego is wounded because he was not called too...

liked your post smd1998! I'd rep ya but it won't let me yet...

Old 09-25-2008, 07:42 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,687,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
Actually McCain's gonna be the fool standing at his "rescheduled" debate all alone (if this can even be done). Obama can just say, sorry. I was already there- party's over.

I hope this happens, Obama will look like a total loser.

So he was in Mississippi in time of a crisis and when the crisis is fixed by McCain Obama will be a no show.

That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Obama wont play well with others because he is a self centered bigot who forgets he is working for us.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/mccainpalin08/OBAMACRYING.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-25-2008, 07:42 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,285,737 times
Quote:
Again, one more time for stupid people.

McCain asked Obama 10 times to debate him, he refused. So you are saying that Obama refused to debate him and when he needs to be in Washington he chooses his personal self over the needs of the people.

What will you nuts do if McCain shows up after saving the world?

Stop with the racist crap too, 30% of white Americans are voting for this freak from Kenya so stop the race crap.

McCain is the one who is getting screwed over by the real racist blacks for voting 95% for Obama.

Want a real leader, look for McCain.

Obama seems to think he is, he follows him around like a lost puppy.

Again, one more time for YOU.

McCain did NOT ask Obama to "debate" him 10 times. He asked Obama to join him for bogus "Town Hall Meetings." Meetings that are invitation-only for the audience, that have no moderators, and where McCain could dance around, answer whomever he wanted, and use for photo-ops. Understandably, Obama declined, since Obama is actually interested in discussing the issues in a moderated, professional manner.

No "10 debates." Got it? Understand the difference between a "debate" and a "town hall meeting," McCain-style?

Old 09-25-2008, 07:43 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,285,737 times
Quote:
I hope this happens, Obama will look like a total loser.

So he was in Mississippi in time of a crisis and when the crisis is fixed by McCain Obama will be a no show.

That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Obama wont play well with others because he is a self centered bigot who forgets he is working for us.
You're the only "self-centered bigot" here. Keep up the borderline-racist attacks on Obama, and I will report you.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:43 PM

81 posts, read 270,218 times
Thumbs up Identification made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Then McCain will be given equal free air time. And while McCain is in Washington working like he should be, jughead will be standing at the podium by himself looking stupid.
It takes one jughead to know one. Thanks, Jughead!!

Old 09-25-2008, 07:44 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,170,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
McCain even offered to fly Obama to the town halls to debate...he asked that they appear on the stage together at Saddleback...Obama refused all.
McCain was called by the liberal Paulson and McCain was asked to return to get Republicans a bill they would sign as dems don't have enough votes to do anything alone. Obama's ego is wounded because he was not called too...

liked your post smd1998! I'd rep ya but it won't let me yet...
When did a Bush appointee become a liberal? Jesus H Christ on a cracker. Are you ****ing serious? My god, you people are just lying straight out now.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:44 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,687,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post

liked your post smd1998!

Poor guy, see when things need to get done you call those who you can count on.
They could not count on Obama, he was busy signing autographs of his own face.
Poor Obama got outsmarted again.

HOW MANY TIME DID MCCAIN ASK OBAMA TO DEBATE?
10 TIMES
HOW MANY TIMES DID HE REFUSED TO SHOW UP?
10 TIMES

Old 09-25-2008, 07:46 PM

172 posts, read 486,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
"Barack Obama is committed to hosting a public, televised event Friday night in Mississippi even if John McCain does not show up, an official close to the Obama campaign tells the Huffington Post.

In McCain's absence, the Senator is willing to make the scheduled debate a townhall meeting, a one-on-one interview with NewsHour's Jim Lehrer, or the combination of the two, the official said.

Such a course of action could make life incredibly difficult for McCain, who has called for the suspension of the debate in light of the current economic crisis.
Should he stay in Washington D.C. -- if a bailout if not completed by then -- and let Obama alone reach tens of millions of television viewers?"
Obama Will Make Debate A Townhall If McCain Doesn't Show
Checkmate!

Old 09-25-2008, 07:47 PM

835 posts, read 1,323,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Again, one more time for YOU.

McCain did NOT ask Obama to "debate" him 10 times. He asked Obama to join him for bogus "Town Hall Meetings." Meetings that are invitation-only for the audience, that have no moderators, and where McCain could dance around, answer whomever he wanted, and use for photo-ops. Understandably, Obama declined, since Obama is actually interested in discussing the issues in a moderated, professional manner.

No "10 debates." Got it? Understand the difference between a "debate" and a "town hall meeting," McCain-style?
How will that work with China, Iran, Pakistan, BinLaden....what will ObamabinBiden do when the big meanies won't play fair and use their words not their weapons? Who will he cry to then? Just what we need a friggin pansy a$$ in the white house that will take his marbles and go home when he doesn't get his way....
Let me know if that whole moderate professional manner thing works with Nukes or bullets okay...this is not a frickin' Mrs. Manners course
That in and of itself is NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO LEAD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections