Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 10:38 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,634,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonbarcelona View Post
Please - Palins tattoo reads 666.

The woman is pretty to look at and is fun to watch. That is why all the out of touch Repubs like her. They liked Bush's personality too - Look where that got us.

But if there is ever a devil in disguise she is it.

She is DANGEROUS.

John McCain is not a overly healthy man, and she is a Pentecostal make 'em have the baby even if they get raped, drill baby drill because the greenhouse effect has nothing to do with man, let's go get 'em in WAR, and oh, by the way, follow me (don't cha know) cuz God ordained me to be in this position- freak of nature.

If that's not a wolf in sheep's clothing, I don't know what is. I am literally SHOCKED that Americans are so blind that they can not see passed the facade of prettiness and animated speech. Oh, and the Blackberry she kept referring to. (not sure it was hers,buta friend of mine worked crew and swears by that statement.

No to mention what a cold harded biotch this woman is. I'll tell you why Biden was crying - because he LOST A WIFE AND CHILD. I lost a child recently too. Go to this websiteand tell me you don't think he had a right to cry.

God help us all if this woman gets in the office - she will finish what Cheney has started. And smart Americans (and the rest of the world knows) what a dangerous man Cheney has been.

I'm not a religious person, but after reading the comments in SUPPORT of this woman, I am truly scared for our nations freedoms (or lack thereof now...) and security.

PALIN is going to be worse than Cheney - Palin trys to get all religious because she knows something we don't -
she is the anti-christ....

I know, I sound like a lunatic, but she's as bad as the "Talibani" she kept talking about. KNOW THE FACTS - She is Bush in a skirt.

Anyone have a straight jacket?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 10:41 PM

2,039 posts, read 6,325,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
PROOF... It is a Big Dipper tattoo....... You are a malicious slanderous nasty person.
And she's satan LOL

Old 10-02-2008, 10:41 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,077,356 times
Palin will get what she wants. And if you tell her what you want, she will get it for you.

Bwahahaha

Old 10-02-2008, 10:50 PM

Default okay, I'll come back down to earth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
Palin will get what she wants. And if you tell her what you want, she will get it for you.

Bwahahaha
I know, it's sounds strange but one does have to wonder.... Here, I'll try to sound less crazy *smile*
The the truth is: Governor Sarah Palin gave a spirited defense of the same disastrous policies that have failed us for the past eight years.

She couldn't identify a single area where she or John McCain would change George W. Bush's economic or foreign policy positions.

The change we need is fixing this broken economy from the bottom up -- not tax breaks for the wealthy and huge corporations that ship U.S. jobs overseas. We need to focus on defeating al Qaeda and the Taliban and restoring America's standing in the world -- not an unending commitment in Iraq.

Let's be clear: Governor Palin and Senator McCain are offering nothing but more of the same failed Bush policies at home and abroad, trying to disguise them in the rhetoric of change.

Americans need real solutions and real change - NOT 4 more years of the hell we've been put through already!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:18 PM

835 posts, read 1,323,058 times
Quote:

I know I sound like a lunatic
Yes you summed it up very nicely for us.......we don't disagree!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
Yes you summed it up very nicely for us.......we don't disagree!
I'm having a little fun. Read my comment before this one. Unlike Palin, I know what I'm talking about.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:29 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,459,766 times
Quote:
And she's satan LOL
Hey just so you know I forwarded this lovely thread to Fox news, and the McCain camp......

Old 10-02-2008, 11:31 PM

1,577 posts, read 2,662,716 times
Quote:
Hey just so you know I forwarded this lovely thread to Fox news, and the McCain camp.
Not much they can do since the poster is joking i.e. LOL You can't sue for slander/libel because of that.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:33 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,634,125 times
Quote:
I'm having a little fun. Read my comment before this one. Unlike Palin, I know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry, when you initially post something so outrageous how can you possible expect anyone to take anything else you say seriously regardless of whether they love or hate Palin?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:40 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,459,766 times
Quote:
Sandra Bernhard was having a little "fun" too and now it has backlashed on her! haha Because it is not funny!

Shelter Cuts Sandra Bernhard for Saying Palin Would Be Gang-Raped in N.Y.

FOXNews.com - Shelter Cuts Sandra Bernhard for Saying Palin Would Be Gang-Raped in N.Y. - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections