Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:36 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,599,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
One thing for sure, THIS BETTER NOT COME OUT AFTER NOVEMBER 4th. I would be devastated if Biden became president.
biden ran for president, palin didnt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 07:38 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,599,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
It is being delayed because the DNC and ACLU are filing silly crap to delay it until after the election.
oh the irony

Old 10-07-2008, 07:56 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,910,690 times
Quote:
WRONG

Once the judge orders the production of docs the burden of proof in on Obama.

If he had them wouldn't he have already shown them all and went on?

They are filing everything under the sun to pass time.

This is NOT the only petition, there are many more.

CAN OBAMA PRODUCE WHAT THE JUDGE WANTS?

* By the way for those who still whine, McCain by law has already shown and cleared all docs needed to become President, Obama has NOT.

Read the rules, born of US military men and women automatically gives your this right.

Born in Kenya to a commi mom does not.

Really, this is silly, how many times are you going to bring this tired old thread up. The Judge has NOT ordered Obama to produce documents. The lawsuit Berg filed has had one motion DENIED, the motion to suspend Obama's nomination until this lawsuit is resolved. Evidently, the Judge thought there wasn't enough merit to the lawsuit to do this. Currently, they are waiting responses of the sued parties, of which Obama is just one of several. And the deadline for those responses isn't until later this month.

Oooooh, maybe that's why it hasn't been on the news. Because the news would read: Day 1, only 60 more days until the deadline for responses to this exciting lawsuit. Day 2, only 59 more days until the deadline for responses to this exciting lawsuit. Day 3, only 58 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Day 4, only 57 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Can I report on some other stories, please? Day 5, only 56 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Please, let me go somewhere else to cover a story. Day 6, only 55 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Guys, I was talking to Jeanie, and she's pregnant, wants to quit traveling for a while. She'd love to take over this story. Day 7, only 54 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Guys, seriously, have you talked to Jeanie? Day 8, only 53 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. I've been keeping my ear close to the ground, looks like the judge is going to dismiss the motion to suspend the nomination. Day 9, only 52 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit...........

Old 10-07-2008, 07:59 AM

17,014 posts, read 12,610,157 times
Dont worry. After the election a perfectly forged one will magically appear.

McGeezer is gonna lose to the cult leader. Just deal with it.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:59 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,170,477 times
No need for a petition.....Obama is obviously not qualified to run as president.....what exactly has he done?? Besides help the oil tycoons make money that is.....

Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,727,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Really, this is silly, how many times are you going to bring this tired old thread up. The Judge has NOT ordered Obama to produce documents. The lawsuit Berg filed has had one motion DENIED, the motion to suspend Obama's nomination until this lawsuit is resolved. Evidently, the Judge thought there wasn't enough merit to the lawsuit to do this. Currently, they are waiting responses of the sued parties, of which Obama is just one of several. And the deadline for those responses isn't until later this month.

Oooooh, maybe that's why it hasn't been on the news. Because the news would read: Day 1, only 60 more days until the deadline for responses to this exciting lawsuit. Day 2, only 59 more days until the deadline for responses to this exciting lawsuit. Day 3, only 58 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Day 4, only 57 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Can I report on some other stories, please? Day 5, only 56 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Please, let me go somewhere else to cover a story. Day 6, only 55 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Guys, I was talking to Jeanie, and she's pregnant, wants to quit traveling for a while. She'd love to take over this story. Day 7, only 54 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. Guys, seriously, have you talked to Jeanie? Day 8, only 53 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit. I've been keeping my ear close to the ground, looks like the judge is going to dismiss the motion to suspend the nomination. Day 9, only 52 more days until the deadline for responses to this lawsuit...........
I can't rep you enough.

Obama's attorney has filed a motion to dismiss to which the plaintiff has responded. Now it is up to the court to rule. The court has not ordered Obama to produce any documents.

Every time you post this crazy krap, you look a bit more wacky and desperate.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:09 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,675,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
When is this going to get attention by the mainstream media?
This is so idiotic. There have been countless threads on this. Obama will produce these documents when McCain and Palin produce theirs.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:11 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,675,842 times
Quote:
Obama does not have the docs or he would have shown them.

Berg did his work, now it is up to Obama.

It is being delayed because the DNC and ACLU are filing silly crap to delay it until after the election.

If this is the case I can see a suit coming to either take Obama off the ballot or delay the vote until Obama produces the documents.

Personally I do not believe Obama has the proof of all 3 REQUIRED DOCS in this case.

All the judge has to do is sign it. Game over!
sigh......if you are born in the United States of America, all you need to prove citizenship is your birth certificate, and nothing else. he has proven that.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:14 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,080,657 times
Talk about missing the boat! This has been debunked like a zillion times. Thanks for playing our game. Next tactic?!

Old 10-07-2008, 08:23 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,031,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

LMAO @ the Jeanie/newscaster commentary... +1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections