Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 09:35 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,080,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman0 View Post
I love this preelection spin by the lefties.

Are you really so worried about a McCain victory that you have to start the allegations of voter fraud this early? There's still a month to go before the election.

Maybe you should start by looking into actual cases of voter fraud. I would start with the group ACORN.
Actually, I did NOT start this. Rather, a Republican man who worked for Diebold and knows how the system operates has started this. Why can't you address the issue at hand?

So are you saying you trust a voting computer that has no paper trail? Can you please tell me how you are sure the computer has not been hacked to change votes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
The polls are rigged with Obama volunteers telling the voters to vote for Obama.
Are they using physical intimidation to "tell" people to vote for Obama? How can someone be forced into voting for Obama against their wishes when no one accompanies the voter into the voting booth?

Old 10-07-2008, 09:39 AM

877 posts, read 2,078,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
So are you saying you trust a voting computer that has no paper trail? Can you please tell me how you are sure the computer has not been hacked to change votes?
Diebold machines keep a record of all votes which are cast, and can produce a paper trail on demand.

I trust Diebold machines far more than I would an individual counting results by hand.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:41 AM

877 posts, read 2,078,623 times
Quote:
Actually, I did NOT start this. Rather, a Republican man who worked for Diebold and knows how the system operates has started this. Why can't you address the issue at hand?
By the way - Republican?

Stephen Spoonamore - $2,250 in Political Contributions for 2004

SWEENEY FOR CONGRESS - Republican - $500
DEAN FOR AMERICA - Democrat - $750
DEAN FOR AMERICA - Democrat - $1000

Please try to get your facts straight next time. But thanks for playing.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:50 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times
Quote:
The polls are rigged with Obama volunteers telling the voters to vote for Obama.

YouTube - Obama Campaign Caught Cheating In Indiana!

YouTube - Obama Cheating Not An Isolated Incident?

This is the type of corruption/cheating we will see with Obama's leadership.
These people are lawless.

It would not surprise me if Hillary was robbed of votes because of corrupt Obama volunteers.

Who are you telling people to vote for?

People who are enthusiastic about their candidates tend to share that enthusiasm. You've certainly been outspoken about who you support. You have every right to head down to homeless shelters or to any other place people gather and try to persuade people to vote for your candidate. You might want to ask permission of some business owners beforehand, but talking up your candidate is a time-honored tradition in American politics. Oddly enough, it generally isn't called cheating.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,077,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Who are you telling people to vote for?

People who are enthusiastic about their candidates tend to share that enthusiasm. You've certainly been outspoken about who you support. You have every right to head down to homeless shelters or to any other place people gather and try to persuade people to vote for your candidate. You might want to ask permission of some business owners beforehand, but talking up your candidate is a time-honored tradition in American politics. Oddly enough, it generally isn't called cheating.
Obviously, the Obama supporters do not know the laws.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:53 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,077,590 times
Quote:
Are they using physical intimidation to "tell" people to vote for Obama? How can someone be forced into voting for Obama against their wishes when no one accompanies the voter into the voting booth?
Read up on the laws.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:54 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times
Quote:
Obviously, the Obama supporters do not know the laws.
Because they are talking to people???

What laws are being broken?

Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman0 View Post
Diebold machines keep a record of all votes which are cast, and can produce a paper trail on demand.

I trust Diebold machines far more than I would an individual counting results by hand.
So how are you sure the machine has not been hacked to change votes? Do you know anything about computers? You may want to listen to the videos by the guy who helped develop the Diebold software (see link in first post).

Old 10-07-2008, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Read up on the laws.
Breaking the rules by having a table inside the polling station is just SLIGHTLY different than FORCING someone to vote Obama. You have not explained how it follows that having the table inside the polling station means someone has been forced to vote for Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections