Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2008, 06:39 AM

7 posts, read 13,356 times

Advertisements

You folks are amazing, that's for sure. You OBVIOUSLY didn't read my post at all regarding ANYTHING PAST THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUE....did you?

The birth certificate issue is just the thing that started all the questioning into Obama's BACKGROUND and his KNOWN ASSOCIATES.

Obama's HONESTY is the key issue here and yet, you are STILL unwilling to even QUESTION his willingness to associate with ANYONE who will be willing to help him attain his goal! Terriorist, former terrorist, supporters of KNOWN TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS, CONVICTED CRIMINALS...................THESE are who Obama relies on for his main support. If you think for a minute that Obama gives a tinkers DAMN about this country, you had better think again. It's ALL about Obama...and NO ONE ELSE!

I have to sit here and laugh when I see the video's on the Internet with Obama supporters suggesting that "Obama's gonna take care of me", etc. I would love to see the people who took those video's go back to the same person, let's say one year, after Obama is elected. I would be willing to bet a paycheck that you would see the same person living off the same street still waiting for his "Savior Obama" to come bail his ass out of the living conditions he finds himself in!

No, I didn't just "make it to the party" folks! I believe in a person being an INFORMED voter, not just a ZOMBIE, voting for someone simply because it's "stylish"! I can't tell you just how many interviews of the man/woman on the street I've seen where the person being interviewed has something like "Oh, I'm gonna vote Obama cause he's gonna be the first black President and I want to be part of the history that helps him get elected" sort of CRAP!

This is NOT the reason we elect a person President in this country...at least it DIDN'T USED TO BE!

Finally.....anyone of you tried what I suggested with an application for employment to the FBI, CIA or Homeland Security yet? NO? Why not? Could it just possibly be that you KNOW that you would NOT get hired, given the parameters I outlined?

Yet, you STILL contemplate electing someone President of the United States given those same parameters!

Yeah.........UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 07:58 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Well, actually, Crazy Geek, you are the one who brought up the birth certificate issue fairly late in the game, yesterday at 7:45 PM, Mountain Time, with less than 5 hours to go until election day!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:18 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
I am amazed how ignorant people are. In Kenya and in many other countries you can bribe anyone to give you a drivers license, clean police record.. even a birth certificate.

Also rumor mills are easily started in the age of the internet.

Believe what you will but he was born in Honolulu.

If the major news sources says he is American, he is American. Period.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:20 AM

3,106 posts, read 9,125,448 times
What a funny thread.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:22 AM

2,195 posts, read 3,641,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Greek View Post
You folks are amazing, that's for sure. You OBVIOUSLY didn't read my post at all regarding ANYTHING PAST THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUE....did you?

Obama's HONESTY is the key issue here
Your honesty is the key issue here.

You repeat lies without fact checking.

You utter idiocy without regard for reality.

And yet, you want your dire warnings to be taken seriously?

Seriously!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:03 AM

11 posts, read 13,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
[URL="http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2008/10/october-surprise-barack-obama-born-in-the-coast-provincial-general-hospital-at-mombassa-kenya-at-724-pm-on-august-4th.html"]Right Truth: OCTOBER SURPRISE!!! Barack Obama: BORN IN THE COAST PROVINCIAL GENERAL HOSPITAL AT MOMBASSA, KENYA at 7.24 PM on August 4th 1961?[/URL]

If Senator Barack Hussein Obama II was born in The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7.24 PM on August 4th 1961, or at any other time, he is not a Natural Born Citizen of these United States and he never was

Therefore is this is proven he will have to be removed as a US Senator and will be committing a crime upon the US by fraud.

For those who keep saying his mom was a US citizen therefore he is qualified you are so wrong. Her age also comes into play.

Preponderance of Evidence they were, his father's first "Marriage" being a Tribal, or Village, Marriage, which was not Legally Recognized] due to the age of his mother he would NOT have been a US Citizen. The Immigration and Nationality Act 1952, 8 U.S.C. 1401. Sec. 301 (g) [Effective November 14, 1986] does not apply, nor does Title III, Immigration and Nationality Act Section 309. [8 U.S.C. 1409].

This odd thing about this is that Bergs lawsuit was dead on right with this. He even called the exact hospital and time of Barrys birth.

There are reports going around that quote information that certified copies of a Kenyan Birth Certificate for Barry Obama were sent from Kenya to three separate individuals who have the copies so far.

His lies on governmental papers also will be considered perjury under oath.

If this is all true then he is an illegal citizen and can be deported, but who would deport him after he committed fraud, perjury and a host of other crimes including RICO statutes.

This can be the end of Obama.

ALL of us as US citizen, for or against him should be demanding he come clean and let us know.

He knows where he was born, he knows his mom was not a US Citizen when he was born and he knows he has broken many many laws but yet will not show us proof.

My honest people would have just shown it to shut people up. Not him.

If this turns out to be factual, then he and his followers have a lot of explaining to do because there is no way an illegal should get into the senate much less run for the Presidency.

This could be a shame on America is this is true.
My dear crying republican babies.....stop crying...game is over. American have proved that these false attacks does not work!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:12 AM

1,147 posts, read 1,899,286 times
People get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My birth certificate does not even look like my younger brothers because I was born In Nassau county and he was born in Queens. And this is from the same state. People need to move outside their bubble and realize everything is not the same everywhere.

Let it go. There will be a winner tonight. No need to continue with these fictitious arguments. If people have not believed these lie by now they are not going to change their mind today.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:27 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Can someone PLEASE provide a link to a reputable news source (CNN, BBC, FOX) that state that Barack Obama was born in Kenya? Crazy Greek can you?

If not there is NO PURPOSE for this thread.. it is just RUMOR

Last edited by minibrings; 11-04-2008 at 09:39 AM..

Old 11-04-2008, 10:20 AM

11 posts, read 13,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Can someone PLEASE provide a link to a reputable news source (CNN, BBC, FOX) that state that Barack Obama was born in Kenya? Crazy Greek can you?

If not there is NO PURPOSE for this thread.. it is just RUMOR
reputable news source? FOX??

Old 11-04-2008, 10:32 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVoter View Post
reputable news source? FOX??
Well, not really, but they don't broadcast outright lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections