Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2008, 04:37 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
How do we even know that those people are from Kenya? Have you seen their birth certificates? How do we know that they aren't actors from Ivory Coast hired to play Kenyans?
For that matter, how do we know they aren't all from Chicago? or Denver? or any other American city?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:37 PM

972 posts, read 1,330,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Why won't you answer my question. Why are you accepting the word of a woman who claims to be Obama's grandmother when it has been proven that she is not his relative?
LOL Hello? *waits* Kooter and Sanrene answer please because you keep repeating his gma said he was born in kenya.. hahahaha.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:54 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,304,572 times
Quote:
I have only one Messiah and Obama is not Him. Obama is an intelligent, thoughtful man with good instincts who will work very hard, with the help of a lot of good people, to turn this country away from the edge of the cliff to which the neo cons and haters have brought us. Decent, good hearted people all over the world are praying for him to succeed. Why aren't you?
I will only if he proves he is eligible to be POTUS per the Constitution, which a President gives oath to uphold. If he refuses to prove his eligibility to be POTUS and/or the SCOTUS does not rule that he must prove his eligibility millions of Americans will never accept the man as anything but a total fraud. Up to this point Obama adamantly has refused to prove to Americans he is even eligible to be our President. Why is that? He is hiding something, isn't he? And he is willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars by hiring three law firms to defend the multitude of lawsuits against him! Why? When it would be so easy to prove his eligibility IF he is really eligible. Does this not trouble you?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:56 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
He's proven it to the satisfaction of just about everyone but you and sanrene. Neither of you would accept proof in the form of a tablet from God that says so.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
He's proven it to the satisfaction of just about everyone but you and sanrene. Neither of you would accept proof in the form of a tablet from God that says so.
That's certainly not true! There are only a tiny handful of people here on the message board. Yet there are many millions of people that are very upset such a fraud could be our next President. Your little group here of left wing liberals that don't give a crap about this country's Constitution are nothing but a little group of nasty insects.

The issue before the courts is not about Obama's birth certificate or even where Obama was born (though the truth would be very interesting). The facts are: Obama's father held foreign citizenship at the time of Obama's birth. This means that Obama is not a "natural born citizen" and therefore he is ineligible to be POTUS; even if he was born in Hawaii.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:45 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,639,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
The issue before the courts is not about Obama's birth certificate or even where Obama was born (though the truth would be very interesting). The facts are: Obama's father held foreign citizenship at the time of Obama's birth. This means that Obama is not a "natural born citizen" and therefore he is ineligible to be POTUS; even if he was born in Hawaii.
Warren Wilson's mother and James Buchanan's father both held foreign citizenship at the time of the birth of their sons who went on to become President.

Oddly enough, it did not seem to be an obstacle for them - why should it be for Obama?

Old 11-30-2008, 05:54 PM

37,188 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post
Warren Wilson's mother and James Buchanan's father both held foreign citizenship at the time of the birth of their sons who went on to become President.

Oddly enough, it did not seem to be an obstacle for them - why should it be for Obama?
Because it's different.

Obama is half white.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:06 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,965 times
The Kooterspiracy continues.........

Old 11-30-2008, 06:10 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
That's certainly not true! There are only a tiny handful of people here on the message board. Yet there are many millions of people that are very upset such a fraud could be our next President. Your little group here of left wing liberals that don't give a crap about this country's Constitution are nothing but a little group of nasty insects.

You know what Kooter? I have lived a long, busy, productive, well traveled life and, in doing so, have probably met more people in more varied walks of life than is the norm. I know politicians and people who have never voted. I know multi millionaires and people receiving food stamps. I know people in the Armed Forces and Quakers. I could go on and on. The point is, among all those people I know and with whom I've discussed the election, I have NEVER heard the issue of Obama's citizenship even mentioned...not one single time.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
You know what Kooter? I have lived a long, busy, productive, well traveled life and, in doing so, have probably met more people in more varied walks of life than is the norm. I know politicians and people who have never voted. I know multi millionaires and people receiving food stamps. I know people in the Armed Forces and Quakers. I could go on and on. The point is, among all those people I know and with whom I've discussed the election, I have NEVER heard the issue of Obama's citizenship even mentioned...not one single time.
All I can tell you is that you hang with a group of very sheltered people!

Similar to you, I have lived a long, very busy, highly productive, highly educated, well traveled life too. I personally know many politicians (including Senators and Congressmen), Ivy league law school professors, many "extremely" wealthy people, CEOs for major corporations, Tier 1 law school grads in my family including top 10 law firm partners, Wall Street managing directors, etc. I also have a large group of friends that one would call just upper middle class, and I run into a fair number of people that are average in terms of education and job status. I can assure you that 99% of these people know a good deal about this issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections