Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 10:41 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,276,570 times

Advertisements

The American people are going to connect with Tito and Joe! I like Tito a lot! Ha ha. He was wearing sunglasses. Sean commented on it and Tito said sorry, I have a problem with my eye. Sean said no, I think they look great. Then Tito joked "I just wore them to intimidate Colmes."

Ever noticed how Obama mentions Sean Hannity all the time? He must feel threatened by him. He also must listen to him since he always has a comment about what Sean Hannity has said. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 10:42 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,238,791 times
I liked the interview, and it's nice hearing from regular people instead of some hypnotized cult member on the Nobama side.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:47 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,931,528 times
Well now they have the next guy to go after. The Obama followers love to mock people who work for a living.

Just today there was a guy on the subway yelling at nobody in particular:

"Y'ALL IS STUPID! Y'ALL IS GOIN' TO YO JOBS AND Y'ALL IS GONNA START PAYING ME IN NOVEMBER!"

Of course nobody was answering him. And he is going to be in for a serious disappointment. While I do believe the Obama plan is to steal from people who are working their butts off to give to people who aren't all that motivated, I don't think he has this specific guy in mind. There's nothing for Obama to gain by robbing people to pay someone who's yelling at everyone underground. Not when he's going to owe so many favors to so many other people.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,166,021 times
Why do black men always have to steal from the working whites?

Tito the builder. LOL. That's funny. Sharon the hygienist must have been busy.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:51 PM

687 posts, read 1,947,566 times
You know, all the coverage on Joe the Plumber and Tito the Builder is making it hard for me to figure out where John the Candidate stands on the issues I care about. And he's only got four days and two hours left.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert A View Post
You know, all the coverage on Joe the Plumber and Tito the Builder is making it hard for me to figure out where John the Candidate stands on the issues I care about. And he's only got four days and two hours left.
Neil Cavuto has already pointed this out. Just look for the thread. It's in here today.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:57 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,276,570 times
Quote:
The issues have already been discussed. These real people are the embodiment of those issues and how they will be affected by them. I think it will definitely resonate with American voters - other than those already in the tank for Obama.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:57 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,830,745 times
Quote:
thank you

Old 10-30-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
The issues have already been discussed. These real people are the embodiment of those issues and how they will be affected by them. I think it will definitely resonate with American voters - other than those already in the tank for Obama.
Um. We're laughing at McCain for not actually knowing anything about these people he hauls up on stage and calls good decent hard working Americans. Especially when it turns out he's not really a plumber, can't afford the business he says he only intends to buy and doesn't actually own, and has no clue about foreign policy yet is given free reign to say whatever he wants without understanding the blowback associated with such claims. McCain makes very bad decisions. These people remind us of that.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:59 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,580,961 times
Turned on the TV and switched channels. Stopped by H & C for a couple of minutes and there was Tito. Sounds like an average 'Joe'. pardon the pun, intentional. Need a few more like him. Both candidates always have something to say about 'just yesterday, I met a woman/man who told me about...etc., etc., etc.' I really would like to hear/see more real life people talking about their real life situations on TV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections