Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 12:21 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I saw the entire interview, over and over again. Obama was made to look like a fool on national TV. His answer couldn't have possibly made him look any worse, so out came the Jack boots to quell all those who saw him for what is really is....
Of course he was courteous, he couldn't very well call in the machine guns right there. Bsides, BO is too slow on his feet to realize he just made a huge error, one that was almost his undoing.
Keep praising him, you will have farther to fall once Bill take over the WH and kicks Bo to the curb. Maybe Joe will give him a job....!
You saw the whole interview? This one? Political Punch

Jackboots..."couldnt very well call out the machine guns right there"... "quell all those who saw him for what he really is"... Bill takes over the WH.... kicking to the curb... hmmm....

Paranoid schizophrenia: Treatments and drugs - MayoClinic.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,414,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
rut ro!!! That will put Joe the Plumber into that 250K tax increase bracket.
Good call . . .I didn't think of that one

Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,311,844 times
How can anybody stand up for this nobody-redneck-liar-opportunist? I do not hate the guy but some people here seem to be totally amused and inspired by some simpleton with just an average intelligence. My role models are people like Warren Buffett, not some average guy. Donn, something is missing in your life!!

Old 11-21-2008, 12:39 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
The inspiration is the take off of his career from the obsession of some liberals smear machinist. Now the jealousy starts to kick in and then finally the bitterness. I suspect that will happen in about
4 months

Old 11-21-2008, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
The inspiration is the take off of his career from the obsession of some liberals smear machinist. Now the jealousy starts to kick in and then finally the bitterness. I suspect that will happen in about
4 months

His "career" "took off" when Fox News and the McCain camp plastered him all over television and rally podia. Go back and look at the J the P timeline.

It's funny how the right wingers on here are constantly talking about jealousy, envy and bitterness. No one on the left here ever shows the slightest sign of any of these, that I've noticed. They're all traits of a person or a group that feels angry...helpless...afraid...defensive... that projects their own anxieties... hmmm

Old 11-21-2008, 01:09 PM

4 posts, read 4,531 times
I wonder if he writes about paying lower taxes under Obama, or if he pretends to be a rich plumber. I hope he writes about his solution to the financial crisis. I am sure he will have deep insight.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:15 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
How can anybody stand up for this nobody-redneck-liar-opportunist? I do not hate the guy but some people here seem to be totally amused and inspired by some simpleton with just an average intelligence. My role models are people like Warren Buffett, not some average guy. Donn, something is missing in your life!!
Many of us are not standing up for the plumber. We are calling out what was done was not only illegal but absolutly wrong. Because of a corrupt stae employee this redneck as you call him will make a mint. He will also make a good buck from the lawsuit and justafiably so. I am as anti-lawsuit as most can be, but in this case it is justified.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:23 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,888,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Jackboots..."couldnt very well call out the machine guns right there"... "quell all those who saw him for what he really is"... Bill takes over the WH.... kicking to the curb... hmmm....
I'm glad to see you have come to your senses and agree with me. Thank you for that... It must be a great relief.....
Your life will be much happier now....

PS... I hope BO kicks butt and saves the world..... For all of our sakes....

Old 11-21-2008, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
PS... I hope BO kicks butt and saves the world..... For all of our sakes....
Happy early Thanksgiving

Old 11-21-2008, 01:30 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,888,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
My role models are people like Warren Buffett, not some average guy. Donn, something is missing in your life!!
I didn't recommend to anyone that Joe should be a role model. Perhaps you read it elsewhere...? Perhaps your mind is playing tricks on you..? Is there anything I can do to help..?
Something is missing in my life, let's be pen pals, then my life will be complete.....
I don't have a pet, I think a demo would fill the bill nicely...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections