Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 05:01 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,920,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And for those who dont "Follow that stuff"? I asked politely for a link..and instead get an inconsiderate response...sorry if I dont know every little insignificant fact about Clinton. I for one dont recall what the last poster was talking about, so I asked for a link so I could read up about it.
Start here than go to Google.com

The Outcomes of 1996 Welfare Reform - Brookings Institution
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 05:02 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,293,406 times
If Governor Palin has aspirations for the United States Senate, then it is going to be up to the voters of the State of Alaska if she should be there.

All of the sniping about her - some of it very cruel towards the Governor - is ridiculous.

Old 12-12-2008, 07:15 AM

2,601 posts, read 8,529,061 times
What do they have to do to be called Bimbos? Running for Vice President and NOT knowing the names of many world nations and where they are. I'm an Independent and dumb Dems are just as bad as Dumb GOPers. I may not have agreed with Joe Biden's opinions but he knows where every country is and who their leaders are. I disagreed with McCain too but he was informed as was Hilary Clinton (informed but she should have taken an early and tougher stand against the war).

Palin gets singled out for being a bumbling idiot ( and I'm sure you are aware even her own campaign put a muzzle on her). Finally doc, and maybe you don't see this but to be such a big proponent of abstinance -telling others to not to have sex - and then her young daugther carrying a redneck baby-- this doesn't strike you as odd? ... or hypocritical?

Old 12-12-2008, 07:44 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,346,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean2026 View Post
I've had more than enough of this bimbo- wish she'd stay in Alaska with her corrupt friend Ted Stevens- He had a high approval rating too!

To stop this Senate run I am going to use the same radio station that those djs did when they pretended to be the French President and I will call her.

"Ms. Palin this is GOD. ( "Oh Oh Oh I'm so happy to meet you I've heard so much about you" the little twit will respond) "I speak because I have a calling for you in your life!" ( "yes yes yes Mr. God as she dreams of Senate Glory with roads and bridges to nowhere") " Stay home - devote your life to petting elk and moose and stay out of politics and television as you are making too many people sick!"

Yes you have had enough of a self made woman who has nothing to do with any corruption however a woman who hasn't done a thing , who rides her family name like Carroline Kennedy I suspect you adore .

Old 12-12-2008, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
If Governor Palin has aspirations for the United States Senate, then it is going to be up to the voters of the State of Alaska if she should be there.

All of the sniping about her - some of it very cruel towards the Governor - is ridiculous.

Some here have a weird jealousy towards her male or female which is very sad.
She is actually self made unlike Pelosi .

Old 12-12-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
What do women have to do to deserve this title, other than be Republicans?

I'd like to use it more often too. Sounds like fun.

According to Dems only Republican self made women are Bimbos.

Dems are so free thinking

Old 12-12-2008, 07:57 AM

2,016 posts, read 5,209,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
What make you think she doesn't?
What makes us think she doesn't? Quite frankly, the proof is in the pudding. Looking at how the first two children turned out, I'm inclined to believe that there was a little that went amiss here; some parental supervision and guidance was missing. She has three more children to raise, the youngest one who is still a newborn. Come on! She uses the baby and the rest of her children as needed. Bring them on stage, bring them in front of the camera for a photo-op and then hand them off to their handlers when she's done. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a wet nurse in tow. Numero Uno is Sarah Palin. Her children are accessories; called upon when needed depending on the situation. Yet, she is Everymother; in some bizarro world, perhaps.

Old 12-12-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
What makes us think she doesn't? Quite frankly, the proof is in the pudding. Looking at how the first two children turned out, I'm inclined to believe that there was a little that went amiss here; some parental supervision and guidance was missing. She has three more children to raise, the youngest one who is still a newborn. Come on! She uses the baby and the rest of her children as needed. Bring them on stage, bring them in front of the camera for a photo-op and then hand them off to their handlers when she's done. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a wet nurse in tow. Numero Uno is Sarah Palin. Her children are accessories; called upon when needed depending on the situation. Yet, she is Everymother; in some bizarro world, perhaps.

I agree . I find her self made which I respect but a terrible mother . Preach one thing than practice another aka hypocrite.

The facts are her 2 oldest kids . I loath Dems and Reps the same so easy to see what your saying and agree.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:05 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,026,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
Yes you have had enough of a self made woman who has nothing to do with any corruption however a woman who hasn't done a thing , who rides her family name like Carroline Kennedy I suspect you adore .
Oh, yeah, they do! Just look at them all sighing over her and her drunken, womanizing family members on the Kennedy thread! Figures that they defend womanizers and Dem. dynasties when you read the revolting things they write about Sarah and Bristol Palin here. They trashed Hillary, as well! Apparently, the Dems can treat only certain select women with respect -- everyone else is "groped in effigy" or called rude names.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:12 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,026,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
What makes us think she doesn't? Quite frankly, the proof is in the pudding. Looking at how the first two children turned out, I'm inclined to believe that there was a little that went amiss here; some parental supervision and guidance was missing.
Her oldest is in the military, currently in Iraq. You have a problem with that? And all you know about her second oldest is that she's pregnant. How do you know what type of person she is, outside of the fact that she had sex and didn't run off to have a secret abortion? Would you like to personally pin a Scarlet Letter on her and gloat? And I wonder how many of the young women you personally know and hold up as wonderful girls are also having sex and hiding the fact, if not aborting?

You folks are utterly amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections