Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 01:08 PM

185 posts, read 109,054 times

Advertisements

I was always amazed this bloviating blowhard wasn't caricatured during the election. Dan Quayle reads a card whose information is wrong and we hear about it forever. Biden makes a gaffe-a-minute and we never hear about it. This guy is a circus clown. He's a caricature. SNL could have a field day with this assclown. But they don't touch him because he's a liberal.

He's also a racist. He's made openly racist remarks without a whimper from the LW media, while George Allen utters a nonsense word, apologizes for his non-offense profusely. Not good enough for the Washington Post which prattles on about the phantom offense for weeks, and costs Allen the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 01:27 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,301,004 times
It makes me think of how the left used to say Palin was a heartbeat way from being president. Well, Biden IS a heartbeat away from being president and Pelosi is 2 heart beats away from being president. Now doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy?

Old 05-17-2009, 01:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
I know this is going to sound weird coming from a center right voter but I like Biden, but not his politics. He would be the kind of guy I would like to be my next door neighbor. I think he would be a great guy to BS with, down to earth. I think we could agree to disagree and shake hands at the end of it all. No pretense with Biden, he is what he is.
I'd like to have him over for some parties. Be a laugh a minute for sure..

Biden, I'm having a party on 06/07, your welcome to show up.. have your people call my people, I promise not to laugh in your face, really I do..

Old 05-17-2009, 01:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
It makes me think of how the left used to say Palin was a heartbeat way from being president. Well, Biden IS a heartbeat away from being president and Pelosi is 2 heart beats away from being president. Now doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy?
But thats ok, they are Democrats, we have much lower standards for them..

Old 05-17-2009, 01:30 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,935,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'd like to have him over for some parties. Be a laugh a minute for sure..

Biden, I'm having a party on 06/07, your welcome to show up.. have your people call my people, I promise not to laugh in your face, really I do..
I really mean what I said. Of course he would have to check his politics at the door.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:36 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,756,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Being honest about being dumb is not commendable.
I'll take Biden's slip of the secret over lying to get us into war.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie View Post
I was always amazed this bloviating blowhard wasn't caricatured during the election. Dan Quayle reads a card whose information is wrong and we hear about it forever. Biden makes a gaffe-a-minute and we never hear about it. This guy is a circus clown. He's a caricature. SNL could have a field day with this assclown. But they don't touch him because he's a liberal.

He's also a racist. He's made openly racist remarks without a whimper from the LW media, while George Allen utters a nonsense word, apologizes for his non-offense profusely. Not good enough for the Washington Post which prattles on about the phantom offense for weeks, and costs Allen the election.
Biden doesn't apologize for himself.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie View Post

Biden doesn't apologize for himself. Both he and Jill are gaffe machines, but I will tell you this ... when Biden leaves the office of VP ... we won't have to listen to him blather on and on about how wrong everything is. I mean for shizzle ... we've seen President Cheney MORE since he's left the oval office than since he was actually in office.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:12 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,083,710 times
It appears the neighbors knew so I doubt that some trained foreign intelligence agent couldn't figure it out. Of course the details were a bit much... I guess Biden should pay for a new secret location and only be take there blindfolded.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:10 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,935,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
It appears the neighbors knew so I doubt that some trained foreign intelligence agent couldn't figure it out. Of course the details were a bit much... I guess Biden should pay for a new secret location and only be take there blindfolded.
That was funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections