Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 09:53 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,546,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie View Post
Yeah, that reminds me of Clinton touring the globe, criticizing Bush and America on the war. How many times have you seen Bush since the election? He could rightly be crucifying the Circus Clown for all his blunders. But ever the statesman and gentleman, Bush stays silent.
Speaking of circus clowns, how does it feel to carry the water of the worst President in the history of the United States?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 10:32 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,396,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
At least there's something honest about Biden.
He honestly knows how to "open big mouth and insert foot."
The man is a fool.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:00 PM

130 posts, read 176,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Speaking of circus clowns, how does it feel to carry the water of the worst President in the history of the United States?

Give doddle brain and his sidekick stupid Joe time, I am sure they are on their way to breaking all kinds of worse ever records.

They are already doing a mighty fine job of it on their own.

I got it, maybe both Barry and Joey should wear matching shirts with the arrow pointing

Hey, I am with stupid!!

If Barry has his way you wont be able to afford to drink water because he wants to tax you for being thirsty.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:50 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,997,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Biden makes Obama look smart and Pelosi makes Biden look smart. At least Pelosi has Rachel Maddow to make her look smart. These people make Bush and Dan Quayle look cerebral.
Has ANYBODY checked the Whitehouse and Capitol pipes for lead?

Washington DC and its suburbs get most of their water from the Potomac river that comes from the mountains of West Virginia. So if Lit'l Abner is dumping some Kickapoo Joy Juice in one of those creeks in his hollow that might explain things.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:13 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,756,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie View Post
Yeah, that reminds me of Clinton touring the globe, criticizing Bush and America on the war. How many times have you seen Bush since the election? He could rightly be crucifying the Circus Clown for all his blunders. But ever the statesman and gentleman, Bush stays silent.
No, Bush stays quiet because he checked out because he was never the true president ... it's evident more and more each day. He stays out because HE WAS NEVER IN. What a bunch of chumps Bush voters were.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:41 AM

27,218 posts, read 46,791,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Biden makes Obama look smart and Pelosi makes Biden look smart. At least Pelosi has Rachel Maddow to make her look smart. These people make Bush and Dan Quayle look cerebral.
Has ANYBODY checked the Whitehouse and Capitol pipes for lead?
It is true...if you have a dumb a$$ next to you you look immediatley smarter than the other way around...but there will be a point that other people will figure that out too, and when the gaffe machine is out of control and too much damage control has to take place, it will be time to go for Biden.

Obama can't choose a loser twice since it will show how much lack of expierence he has.

Pelosi will she needs to go asap....so I vote for impeachment or let her make a bigger fool out of her self by sitting at a table under oath in front of the truth committtee...that will be fun!

Old 05-18-2009, 07:46 AM

17,416 posts, read 16,579,569 times
Pelosi, Biden and Obama - the New Three Stooges. Coming soon to a stage near you.....

Old 05-18-2009, 07:48 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,711,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Obama can't choose a loser twice since it will show how much lack of expierence he has.
Too late. He's already shown how little experience he has (and proven what we were saying all along during the campaign).

He truly does inspire hope! Let's just hope we survive his term and emerge with hope of recovery from it.

p.s.Good post, gave you reps for it.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,071,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
Who cares if Biden "disclosed" that in 2002 Dick Cheney installed a panic room at the Vice President's residence? I'm mean, didn't we all assume there was one there anyway?

Fixed it for you

Old 05-18-2009, 08:09 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,967,319 times
Sometimes I think leaders deliberately choose a few key staff members because they have a history of making gaffes. I see this in business a lot. The gaffe-maker is handy for saying things that the leader wants known but doesn't want to admit he wants known.

I mean, think about it for a second--what a co-inky-dink that Biden "slips" and brings up an image of Cheney cowering in the panic room during the very same week Cheney is presenting himself as the tough person who knows how to lead during a war. It reminds people that we're seeing more of Cheney now than we did during the entire Bush administration.

The same goes for Gibbs. Having a bumbling press secretary is actually a very handy way to walk both sides of the fence and slip things right under a reporter's nose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections