Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 08:43 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,322,481 times

Advertisements

Wow, the neocommi left wingers are made at Glen Beck only because he has eaten the Obama administration alive.

Beck has taken down one czar all by himself and is working on another and he will be gone in time also.

He is the most popular thing going right now because he of course exposed ACORN and was dead on right on that one two.

Get used to Beck, he eats liberals for a snack and does a damn good job.

The only problem you all will have is the man is on fire and seems to be calling all the shots correctly.

Obama is now having to adjust due to Becks exposing Obama commi little friends.

Show me where Beck has been wrong so far?

Remember the commi Jones fellow, the one who was fired? Did you already forget about him?

Thanks to Beck he is gone back to commi central.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 08:49 PM

411 posts, read 469,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callo View Post
Who is Hanity and O'Brien?

And what does "delussional" mean exactly?

Oh, I'm sorry bout the typos ms. callo, let me correct them for you: it should be hannity, o'reilly and delusional,(hannity, o'reilly, beck and Limbaugh the new stooges of the hysterical right wing propaganda).

Old 09-19-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Wow, the neocommi left wingers are made at Glen Beck only because he has eaten the Obama administration alive.

Beck has taken down one czar all by himself and is working on another and he will be gone in time also.

He is the most popular thing going right now because he of course exposed ACORN and was dead on right on that one two.

The only problem you all will have is the man is on fire and seems to be calling all the shots correctly.

Obama is now having to adjust due to Becks exposing Obama commi little friends.

Show me where Beck has been wrong so far?

Remember the commi Jones fellow, the one who was fired? Did you already forget about him?

Thanks to Beck he is gone back to commi central.

I partially agree with you, Obama is definetly not the person he claimed to be, I knew it long before he was elected, now this clown beck is off target 100% of the time, his thought process is similar to the one of
the lunatics that claim that nostradamus predicted every major historical event through his "prophetic" quatrains, in all honesty I have never heard anything from this bozo that made sense, can you specify something??

Old 09-20-2009, 12:09 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,322,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I partially agree with you, Obama is definetly not the person he claimed to be, I knew it long before he was elected, now this clown beck is off target 100% of the time, his thought process is similar to the one of
the lunatics that claim that nostradamus predicted every major historical event through his "prophetic" quatrains, in all honesty I have never heard anything from this bozo that made sense, can you specify something??

He has been wrong on every major issue for 9 months now. Once in a while he might hit something right but they are easy items of little to no importance to us.

He continues to fail his voters yet they are still acting like he is something special.

On this forum I have read from the same poster " Give him time, he will fix things" then a week later " Obama has become a great President".

Both ways are wrong, he cannot fix this mess with his policies and he is very, very far from being great, in fact he is borderline terrible and running neck and neck with Carter as the worst in 50 years or more.

He has accomplished zero in 9 months even with a super majority and massive spending and doubling the debt.

Old 09-20-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
He has been wrong on every major issue for 9 months now. Once in a while he might hit something right but they are easy items of little to no importance to us.

He continues to fail his voters yet they are still acting like he is something special.

On this forum I have read from the same poster " Give him time, he will fix things" then a week later " Obama has become a great President".

Both ways are wrong, he cannot fix this mess with his policies and he is very, very far from being great, in fact he is borderline terrible and running neck and neck with Carter as the worst in 50 years or more.

He has accomplished zero in 9 months even with a super majority and massive spending and doubling the debt.

I patially agree, he has not delivered, however, doubling the debt was what bush jr did, who is considered by the vast majority of americans as the worst president ever, which I agree with, now Obama has a tough task ahead of him, and you're right, politics ain't going to solve the problem, economic recovery is not seen in the horizon, I think it's time for real serious action, there is no room for the fanatical idiotic extreme right or for the extreme left, these tea party morons should direct their energy elsewhere, they may for example create big congregations in demolition derbies and communicate in "tongue", lol.....

Last edited by Latin King; 09-20-2009 at 01:13 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-20-2009, 11:16 AM

2,661 posts, read 2,905,923 times
"massive spending" parrots are wrong, plain and simple.
They've been wrong, they continue to be wrong.
But they repeat false talking points really well.

People who say he's doubled the debt are again wrong.

This uninformed stupidity has to stop at some point.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:50 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,020,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
"massive spending" parrots are wrong, plain and simple.
They've been wrong, they continue to be wrong.
But they repeat false talking points really well.

People who say he's doubled the debt are again wrong.

This uninformed stupidity has to stop at some point.
The lies are all that they have! Eventually things will deteriorate to the point that people expect their representatives to actually work. They've had a great 9 month vacation; after 2010, that vacation may be permanent for some GOP lounge lizards.

Old 09-20-2009, 01:09 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,486,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
The lies are all that they have! Eventually things will deteriorate to the point that people expect their representatives to actually work. They've had a great 9 month vacation; after 2010, that vacation may be permanent for some GOP lounge lizards.

What the hell do you mean by permanent vacations for GOPs?

I know what you mean, but I don't believe you've got it right.

First of all. You don't think that there is a big enough majority for Democrats? Democrats own this current affair. Most Americans don't like what they are doing. Do you really think that Americans are going to vote in more Dems? Democrats in Congress can't even agree with each other. It's all a huge mess.

It's not only a problem with Congress. Barack will likely lose in 2012. You would have to be nuts to think that America likes the direction your President is taking us.

There are no NEOCONS. But there are a lot of left wing radicals.

2010 will be an indication of things to come. Trust me. The folks on the hill that have been on vacation for some time ( dead from the neck up really ) are the Democrats.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
What the hell do you mean by permanent vacations for GOPs?

I know what you mean, but I don't believe you've got it right.

First of all. You don't think that there is a big enough majority for Democrats? Democrats own this current affair. Most Americans don't like what they are doing. Do you really think that Americans are going to vote in more Dems? Democrats in Congress can't even agree with each other. It's all a huge mess.

It's not only a problem with Congress. Barack will likely lose in 2012. You would have to be nuts to think that America likes the direction your President is taking us.

There are no NEOCONS. But there are a lot of left wing radicals.

2010 will be an indication of things to come. Trust me. The folks on the hill that have been on vacation for some time ( dead from the neck up really ) are the Democrats.
These comments are right out of Limbaugh's story book, when he stated
that he wished Obama will fail, I don't care how high on drugs was Limbaugh that day but that's something no rational human being should ever say.
Why is it that the radical right can not ever accept that they are not in power, and things are not looking well, they can no longer count on the racist card 'cause the ethnic groups are taking over the majority, we are blessed with a much better president than bush, just appreciate that fact....

Old 09-21-2009, 02:17 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,404,464 times
Quote:
Yeah, as effective as "shock and awe" right? One thing about conservatives is that they know how to loudly talk tough and act like swaggering pirates. At the same time, they do things like dump a trillion dollars in a failed war effort because the opponent was stronger in ways that these regressives could not foresee or understand. This while the US goes into an economic free fall, domestic terrorism flourishes, and illegal immigration becomes the new form of tourism.

Conservatives dumped on this country that village idiot and his enormously-wide behemoth of a vice-president with the snarling expressions and meaningless proclamations. Neanderthal diplomacy. Conservatives love to stand there and talk tough while they wet their pants and pick their noses in unregulated bliss.

Go Obama!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections