Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 09:53 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,096,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Ha, Ha, Ha, you guys are so funny with your surrealism, the reality is that you guys will have to put up that this "communist/negro hussein obama" will be your commander in chief for the next eight years, have fun, lol...

Glad you said it but it will be 4 years assuming we still have a country left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 09:47 AM

20,480 posts, read 12,402,260 times
Quote:
Ha, Ha, Ha, you guys are so funny with your surrealism, the reality is that you guys will have to put up that this "communist/negro hussein obama" will be your commander in chief for the next eight years, have fun, lol...
Please note, only liberals are pointing to the presidents race.

there is a reason for that.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:06 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,081,882 times
The sad thing is nutjobs like him have say in his party's policy. All the far left-wingers the righties always attack have no influence whatsoever on the DNC.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:50 PM

656 posts, read 1,310,404 times
I know i'm in the minority here but I like Glen Beck! I think he has some good points on some things. and plus that's the beauty of our wonderful nation that we all have the right to believe and speak how we feel.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:54 PM

22,198 posts, read 19,490,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Please note, only liberals are pointing to the presidents race.

there is a reason for that.
Nope, not even remotely close. Look at the posts on this board. You have MANY more conservatives who suggest they are being called racist when they criticize Obama then you have those on the left calling those who criticize Obama a racist. It is those on the right who are throwing around the racist and victim card by suggesting they are being called racist when they criticize Obama when in fact other than the birthers they haven't been called racists for criticizing Obama.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:39 PM

411 posts, read 469,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Nope, not even remotely close. Look at the posts on this board. You have MANY more conservatives who suggest they are being called racist when they criticize Obama then you have those on the left calling those who criticize Obama a racist. It is those on the right who are throwing around the racist and victim card by suggesting they are being called racist when they criticize Obama when in fact other than the birthers they haven't been called racists for criticizing Obama.

One thing you can say about republicans is that they are mostly ignorants, but they are passionate as to what they beleive in, they are disciplined, they blindly follow what their leaders tell them, the problem is that their leaders are traditionally moronic and incompetent....

Old 09-23-2009, 05:33 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,831,688 times
LK - I would add fanatic and thoughtless to your list.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Evidently reading for comprehension and the ability to watch a news cast has been lost on you.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
One thing you can say about republicans is that they are mostly ignorants, but they are passionate as to what they beleive in, they are disciplined, they blindly follow what their leaders tell them, the problem is that their leaders are traditionally moronic and incompetent....

Yet another typical liberal line “cons are stupid” “cons are ignorant”.

We hear it time and again. In the last election cycle GWB (first president with an MBA) was called a moron and John Kerry was a brilliant mind. Please nobody actually note that Kerry’s grades in college were lower than GWB.

We have a president who can speak wonderfully and liberals talk about how smart he is. It is amazing to me how superficial liberals are. What they call smart is often simply veneer. Substance however doesn’t seem to matter. Our president can read a teleprompter better than just about anyone alive today but he cannot figure out what a tax is.

Mind you, I am not suggesting that George Bush was the most brilliant man to be president. Nor am I suggesting that Obama is stupid. However, when liberals start talking, it always comes back to the same thing. “We are the smart guys and they are dumb”. Yet the “smartest man in the room” Bill Clinton couldn’t tell the truth standing on a bible looking at God. Dan Rather suggested Mr. Clinton’s lack of veracity was not an indication of his morality. The point being, even Dan Rather agreed that Mr. Clinton was a habitual liar.

The smartest man I know was a college professor. Yes that is right, I am both a college educated person and a conservative. Its hard to believe for a liberal mind but none the less it is true. That professor was not only brilliant and my favorite teacher ever, but he was also a devout Maoist Communist. He made a clear distinction between Russian and Chinese communism and he would wax eloquent about how Mao was wrongly accused of killing so many people. This man’s brilliance did not deter him from believing asinine things.

Liberals like to talk about how much smarter they are. Yet they often believe insane and incomprehensible things. Go on King believe I am ignorant and unworthy. Continue to believe yourself to be vastly more educated than the lowly conservative. Just remember this. While you laugh in public, every one else is laughing at you behind your back.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:54 AM

2,661 posts, read 2,905,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Yet another typical liberal line “cons are stupid” “cons are ignorant”.

We hear it time and again. In the last election cycle GWB (first president with an MBA) was called a moron and John Kerry was a brilliant mind. Please nobody actually note that Kerry’s grades in college were lower than GWB.

We have a president who can speak wonderfully and liberals talk about how smart he is. It is amazing to me how superficial liberals are. What they call smart is often simply veneer. Substance however doesn’t seem to matter. Our president can read a teleprompter better than just about anyone alive today but he cannot figure out what a tax is.

Mind you, I am not suggesting that George Bush was the most brilliant man to be president. Nor am I suggesting that Obama is stupid. However, when liberals start talking, it always comes back to the same thing. “We are the smart guys and they are dumb”. Yet the “smartest man in the room” Bill Clinton couldn’t tell the truth standing on a bible looking at God. Dan Rather suggested Mr. Clinton’s lack of veracity was not an indication of his morality. The point being, even Dan Rather agreed that Mr. Clinton was a habitual liar.

The smartest man I know was a college professor. Yes that is right, I am both a college educated person and a conservative. Its hard to believe for a liberal mind but none the less it is true. That professor was not only brilliant and my favorite teacher ever, but he was also a devout Maoist Communist. He made a clear distinction between Russian and Chinese communism and he would wax eloquent about how Mao was wrongly accused of killing so many people. This man’s brilliance did not deter him from believing asinine things.

Liberals like to talk about how much smarter they are. Yet they often believe insane and incomprehensible things. Go on King believe I am ignorant and unworthy. Continue to believe yourself to be vastly more educated than the lowly conservative. Just remember this. While you laugh in public, every one else is laughing at you behind your back.
What does Clinton's morality have to do with his intelligence?

If you lack knowledge, you are ignorant.
If you are college educated, you are likely to be less ignorant (in more subjects) than someone who hasn't had the opportunity (assuming you took college seriously enough to put in effort).

I think conservatives still value an education, but its difficult to tell on this board sometimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections