Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 11:16 AM

2,196 posts, read 1,996,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Sunny-Days90. we know how some like to spin it, don't we. The excuses for this guy runs rampant. Basically he is full of ----!
caifornia-jewel ! ... Correct You Are !

Your last sentence says it all ! It's becoming quite obvious to everyone that HO is absolutely clueless and totally ineffective in the most honorable position he occupies !

Thanks / Lamar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 11:20 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,461,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And you continue to make excuses and attempt to shift blame for every broken Obama promise. Sure is a good thing that you aren't partisan.

Oh believe me, they know we don't buy their many ridiculous excuses, actually they are running out of them, they have used so many! Obama's middle name should me BROKEN PROMISES!

Old 02-13-2010, 12:10 PM

2,072 posts, read 6,700,637 times
These lame,lazy, liberal's are still in denial! Ignore them! This one is Young and doesn't know the left from the right. Total denial for sure. CD wasn't around back in the days! Yes we bashed the tax raising fools! Point is obama lied! He's evil! He must go! There was a lie when he said "change" its more like no change obama! Total waste of a President! Done in 2012!

You lost, your man let the country down so soon! Speak up people! Dont fear the liberals.

Fight liberalism as its very harmful to young children, animals and other living creatures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Bush and Reagan did too. Did you and Sunny D raise this much hell about that?

Old 02-13-2010, 12:21 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,082,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
These lame,lazy, liberal's are still in denial! Ignore them! This one is Young and doesn't know the left from the right. Total denial for sure. CD wasn't around back in the days! Yes we bashed the tax raising fools! Point is obama lied! He's evil! He must go! There was a lie when he said "change" its more like no change obama! Total waste of a President! Done in 2012!

You lost, your man let the country down so soon! Speak up people! Dont fear the liberals.

Fight liberalism as its very harmful to young children, animals and other living creatures!
Obama still hasn't taxed the middle class. Sounds like you're in denial. I'm convinced you're a spambot computer. Every post you make uses identical phrases and terms. Honestly, I can copy and paste any one of your posts and it would look identical to another.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:27 PM

2,072 posts, read 6,700,637 times
Your 100% correct! I told you that in a previous post! Its plain and simple. Obama failed! He's trash! The people do not want his obamacare, tax hikes, gun bans nothing he has in mind for America! I'll keep posting the same
sayings over and over due to the fact thats its simple!

Liberals are dangerous people! They all must go! Away with their evil lame ideas! You seemed glued to City Data. Go produce a family, get a life! Be your own man, don't rely on lame obama!

I'm happy to say that despite Trash Bush and evil obama my life is a success, after this I'm off to a day with my wonderful productive day with my family! So Qoute on kiddo!

Out with obama in 2012!

Quote:
Obama still hasn't taxed the middle class. Sounds like you're in denial. I'm convinced you're a spambot computer. Every post you make uses identical phrases and terms. Honestly, I can copy and paste any one of your posts and it would look identical to another.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
Your 100% correct! I told you that in a previous post! Its plain and simple. Obama failed! He's trash! The people do not want his obamacare, tax hikes, gun bans nothing he has in mind for America! I'll keep posting the same
sayings over and over due to the fact thats its simple!

Liberals are dangerous people! They all must go! Away with their evil lame ideas! You seemed glued to City Data. Go produce a family, get a life! Be your own man, don't rely on lame obama!

I'm happy to say that despite Trash Bush and evil obama my life is a success, after this I'm off to a day with my wonderful productive day with my family! So Qoute on kiddo!

Out with obama in 2012!
I've made less than 15 posts the last 4 days. Some of your teabag buddies make that many posts an hour. Civil rights, women's suffrage and abolition were liberal ideas too. Do you consider those dangerous ideas?

Old 02-13-2010, 01:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,322,481 times
Lets all face it, the liberal racist who think Obama is perfect will NEVER see him for what he really is.

He has put us in more debt for nothing in 1 year then Bush did in 8 years.

I am sick of hearing the Well, you did not say anything when Bush was spending. How the hell do you all know that?

Bush had 9-11 which killed our economy and did extremely well to get us out of a brink of a total collapse.
Bush had two wars to deal with.
Then had 4 major disasters to deal with and that cost money.
All in all he did very well and then spent way to much money in the last two years because of the problems we had.
So, yes whiners, Bush did VERY well with money and the economy for 6-7 years of his Presidency and then spent to much money in his last 1 1/2 years to suit me.
So, there whine on.

Obama has had no disasters, no 9-11's ( yet ) and no major issues to deal with but has outspent Bush 2-1 for any year he was in office.

Now lets get back on topic TWISTA, as you always are off topic when it comes to Obama thread.

Obama PROMISED 95% of us would receive tax cuts? Its in the video. Did you even take the time to listen to it and see his lies?

So where is the tax cuts for 95% of us?
Maybe this time you can answer without going off topic.

LISTEN TO HIS WORDS CAREFULLY. He simply lied to us all and got away with it. He wont get away with it anymore.

The Obama Kool Aid Baggers are scared to death and have become desperate that their boy bubba is in deep poo.

Thanks for the tax cut bubba!

Old 02-13-2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Lets all face it, the liberal racist who think Obama is perfect will NEVER see him for what he really is.

He has put us in more debt for nothing in 1 year then Bush did in 8 years.

I am sick of hearing the Well, you did not say anything when Bush was spending. How the hell do you all know that?

Bush had 9-11 which killed our economy and did extremely well to get us out of a brink of a total collapse.
Bush had two wars to deal with.
Then had 4 major disasters to deal with and that cost money.
All in all he did very well and then spent way to much money in the last two years because of the problems we had.
So, yes whiners, Bush did VERY well with money and the economy for 6-7 years of his Presidency and then spent to much money in his last 1 1/2 years to suit me.
So, there whine on.

Obama has had no disasters, no 9-11's ( yet ) and no major issues to deal with but has outspent Bush 2-1 for any year he was in office.

Now lets get back on topic TWISTA, as you always are off topic when it comes to Obama thread.

Obama PROMISED 95% of us would receive tax cuts? Its in the video. Did you even take the time to listen to it and see his lies?

So where is the tax cuts for 95% of us?
Maybe this time you can answer without going off topic.

LISTEN TO HIS WORDS CAREFULLY. He simply lied to us all and got away with it. He wont get away with it anymore.

The Obama Kool Aid Baggers are scared to death and have become desperate that their boy bubba is in deep poo.

Thanks for the tax cut bubba!
Obama had the biggest economic crisis since the GD, 2 wars and all the other baggage Bush gave him in the minute he stepped into office. The GDP has risen as have most stocks and the rate of unemployment is steadily declining. We don't know if we're getting tax breaks because we haven't officially filed taxes under a year of Obama yet. I did my taxes and they told me I'll be getting a refund check for a few hundred come May.

Old 02-13-2010, 01:43 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,322,481 times
Quote:
Obama had the biggest economic crisis since the GD, 2 wars and all the other baggage Bush gave him in the minute he stepped into office. The GDP has risen as have most stocks and the rate of unemployment is steadily declining. We don't know if we're getting tax breaks because we haven't officially filed taxes under a year of Obama yet. I did my taxes and they told me I'll be getting a refund check for a few hundred come May.

Refund?

So you are one of those who did not actually pay into the tax base then?

Ok, nice knowing that you are one of those 47% who pay no taxes into the base.

By the way, NOW is the biggest economic crisis since the GD, not then.

Obama owns the worst economy since the GD.

You really need to stop blaming Bush for Obamas mistakes.

How long are you going to blame Bush for Obamas FAILURES?

I thought the fake stimulus was going to fix all these things? Guess not.

Obama watch has created record debt, record foreclosures, record bankruptcies, record car repo's, record homeless, record business closings, record spending and I can go on and on and on.

This is OBAMAS ECONOMY, deal with it.

Get back on topic again Twista, where is my tax break at?
All of my taxes have went up, not down.

Oh yea, unemployment is declining because there is no one left with a job.

By the way, the REAL unemployment rate is 16.7%, not 9.7 like you love to us.

Didnt Obama also promise us that unemployment would not go above 8%. Yet another LIE by Obamie.

Old 02-13-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Refund?

So you are one of those who did not actually pay into the tax base then?

Ok, nice knowing that you are one of those 47% who pay no taxes into the base.

By the way, NOW is the biggest economic crisis since the GD, not then.

Obama owns the worst economy since the GD.

You really need to stop blaming Bush for Obamas mistakes.

How long are you going to blame Bush for Obamas FAILURES?

I thought the fake stimulus was going to fix all these things? Guess not.

Obama watch has created record debt, record foreclosures, record bankruptcies, record car repo's, record homeless, record business closings, record spending and I can go on and on and on.

This is OBAMAS ECONOMY, deal with it.

Get back on topic again Twista, where is my tax break at? All of my taxes have went up, not down.

Oh yea, unemployment is declining because there is no one left with a job.

By the way, the REAL unemployment rate is 16.7%, not 9.7 like you love to us.

Didnt Obama also promise us that unemployment would not go above 8%. Yet another LIE by Obamie.
The economic crisis was bigger when Obama first took office. Consecutive quarters of negative growth will lead to job loses in the near future. Any economist can tell you that. GDP and stocks have risen which in turn will lead to more hirings and expansion in the coming 18 months or so. I thought you said you owned a business? Surely you'd know this. It's economics 101. And how the hell would I know where your tax break is? Taxes are filed in April. Breaks and refunds don't come until May. You must be above the middle class then or moved because my taxes went down and I'm considered working class. And how is the real unemployment 16.7%? For someone that claims they made it out from the poor into being a succesful business owner you really have a thorn in your side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections