Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 04:30 PM

158 posts, read 382,980 times

Advertisements

OP, I'm a woman, originally from Eastern Europe, and I have MANY Eastern European girlfriends. NONE of them would be interested in what you have to offer.
Sure, you could find some poor village girl, wanting to run from poverty, but do you want a girl who's willing to be with you just for the money?
The educated, average woman won't think you're better just because you are from the US. She might pay attention to you at first because you are different, but she won't fall into your arms. And if somehow you let it slip that you're settling for the East because the women are "easier", then good luck with getting out alive.
Also, there are not that many blonds in E Europe as you might think.

Save yourself the trouble, stay where you are.

Old 10-12-2013, 04:51 PM

28 posts, read 80,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkk2chane View Post
OP, I'm a woman, originally from Eastern Europe, and I have MANY Eastern European girlfriends. NONE of them would be interested in what you have to offer.
Sure, you could find some poor village girl, wanting to run from poverty, but do you want a girl who's willing to be with you just for the money?
The educated, average woman won't think you're better just because you are from the US. She might pay attention to you at first because you are different, but she won't fall into your arms. And if somehow you let it slip that you're settling for the East because the women are "easier", then good luck with getting out alive.

There you have it. Don't get your pearly whites knocked out.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:03 PM

752 posts, read 1,165,837 times
Entire his idea is odd to me. Live his country to find a blonde women somewhere? I think OP is not born in USA at first place. Then he talk about going to Sweden and Finland to use advantage that he is US citizen. Man where you live? Under rock?

Old 10-12-2013, 06:32 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,992,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james1856 View Post
I understand where the OP is coming from. He is looking to land one of those famous eastern European girls. They are beautiful and traditional. That is very attractive to many men from Western countries.

To answer his original question. Yes. You will have a field day in E. Europe if you are a successful American male. Just be careful. You walk into a bar in Poland thinking your sh_t don't stink because you are from the US you might choke on your own teeth. Best off buying everyone a round of drinks to win approval. Remember those guys bust their _ss all day to make what you make in 10 minutes. It can lead to bad feelings.

The Polish are probably your best bet. They are beautiful, pro-American, and the youth speak decent English.
Polish girls rock....what the OP fails to understand...I had EMbassy duty all over Eastern Europe...is that unless you live there you will only get the dregs....

And, EE is not as poor as it once was. The EU allows for the ambitious and pretty ones to travel to the UK and Germany and earn decent money.

The OP will have a slight advantage because he is a novelty and can pick up on poor college students....but being from the US is not the aphrodisiac it once was....After the fall of the iron curtian, you could bed a ten every night for dinner and have a woman on call if you bought her jeans....it ain't like that anymore...

what's much more likley is that the OP will be taken for the chump he is...no offense meant mate...

If the OP was successful--whatever that means--he would not have to go to Chisinau for a gf, he could get what he wanted in Chicago...

Old 10-12-2013, 06:32 PM

43 posts, read 129,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
Yes. After the looks part though. I should have clarified. No looks, no chance. OP is just trying to get the type of woman he is most attracted to. No different from women that turn down hundreds of men who could have been highly compatible because they didn't meet the looks standards.
Woa woa woa! Now I am not ugly. In fact I am fairly attractive, but I am certainly no Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum either if you know what I mean.

I think everyone on this thread misunderstood what I meant when I said "Women from Eastern Europe".

My definition of Eastern Europe is Finland, Russia, The Baltic States, Poland, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Belarus and The Ukraine.

Since those countries are relatively poor in comparison to the rest of Europe. It's safe to assume that the really attractive Blonde-Haired, Blue-Eyed girls there are not westernized and have lower standards when it comes to guys regardless!

That being said, I will be moving to one of those countries in a matter of a few months!!

Old 10-12-2013, 06:33 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,992,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Entire his idea is odd to me. Live his country to find a blonde women somewhere? I think OP is not born in USA at first place. Then he talk about going to Sweden and Finland to use advantage that he is US citizen. Man where you live? Under rock?
The OP sounds like an Indian to me....but he says he is white so I guess we should believe him...

Old 10-12-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Oh, I think you need and DESERVE all the happiness awaiting you, when you go and "get" the kind of women available, in Eastern Europe, to guys like you.

Here's a happy camper, who lived in one of the relatively value-priced enclaves at the periphery of our old town. He had a software company with offices in both Mississippi and Moscow, from what I've read.

Maybe if he'd spent more time lifting weights (and learning healthy foodways), and less time playing with guns, he wouldn't have been pot-bellied and single. Inntyway... that was not the case. So, lonely fella connects with lovely employee at his Moscow office, and... BINGO!

The racket (which may or may not have been the case here...) in much of the world is to catch some American guy, then, following marriage and the move to America, goad him into hitting you, abusing you... etc. Get it documented... And you've got your GREEN CARD, and can divorce the zhlub, 'cause you're a VICTIM. See how easy?

Well, it seems this gal hit the jackpot. I'm wondering if during their "family counseling session", she didn't push him so far he snapped (which is what I would deliberately do, if I were a Mona Kalina lookalike, trying to cash in on some gelatinous American goober's "love"... or his horny desperation...).

Tip to enterprising gals: Be really sweet to the neighbors, so that if anyone asks them (like maybe TV reporters, agents from agencies, folks with tanks and helicopters...), they'll be backing up YOUR story, and sayin' how nice you are.

Inntyway... From what I can piece together, this gal hit the jackpot: ugly goober gone for good, and all his stuff (including, presumably, the company) is now hers! ...citizenship assured! Like the old folks say, "Amerika Gonif!"

I love a good success story!
Man Barricaded Inside Lake Caroline Home - YouTube (the guy was eventually found dead, in his bedroom)
Man In Standoff With Police At Lake Caroline Home - YouTube And the print version: Lake Caroline stand-off ends - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

I'm not sure what you mean by "Westernized", particularly in the context of a search for blue-eyed blondes. You do realize that blonds are the key ingredient in the Western World, don't you? I mean, they made all the cool Western stuff the rest of us enjoy...

On regards to you last statement! I beg to differ! First off, Most women with natural bright blonde hair are found in the countries that I listed.

Second! You are overglorifying blue eyed blonde women on a massive scale. You make them sound like they are the prodigy of the Western World!

Third! You seem to indicate that I am an ugly, pot bellied nerd when I'm not. I'm a 19 year old college student, occasionally works out at the gym, was on the wrestling and track team back in high school who is simply tired/threw with all of the westernized girls.

Girls from Central and Western Europe as well as North America from my experience are shallow and superficial and I am tired of it!

As I said before,Blue-eyed blonde girls in the Countries that I listed are more traditional, have much lower standards when it comes to guys and mostly judge them by their character and personality!

And that is why I am moving to one of those countries that I listed! Finland or Russia are probably my best bet! Blonde hair and blue eyes are very common traits among girls there!

Old 10-12-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
They are not westernized. Just they are not poor any more and can go for good looking man no for money.
Exactly!

Old 10-12-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkk2chane View Post

What part of Eastern Europe do you and your friends come from? Just out of curiosity.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1856 View Post
There you have it. Don't get your pearly whites knocked out.
I highly doubt that all attractive white women in the world are shallow and superficial. That's impossible!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe