Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2016, 11:35 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Something about Dr. Liza!
Shes not doctor shes actress of kremlin propaganda.
Humanitarian organizations need advertising. And you continue to dance on the bones. It's disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2016, 12:48 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Humanitarian organizations need advertising. And you continue to dance on the bones. It's disgusting.
Im so very sorry about victims of civilian Metrojet Flight 9268, but this crash is military plane which drove artists to murderers.

Old 12-26-2016, 12:49 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Contrary to popular mythology the TU-154 has a very good safety record. See below. All things considered I don't think Boeing or Airbus aircraft would do better in conditions that the TU-154 was expected to operate in, they might do worse considering the need for a robust airframe. I have rode on 2 of them, very spartan interiors cold and noisy but having been close to them built like a Sturmovik.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-154

Quote:
The Tupolev Tu-154 (Russian: Tyполев Ту-154; NATO reporting name: Careless) is a three-engine medium-range narrow-body airliner designed in the mid-1960s and manufactured by Tupolev. A workhorse of Soviet and (subsequently) Russian airlines for several decades, it carried half of all passengers flown by Aeroflot and its subsidiaries (137.5 million/year or 243.8 billion passenger km in 1990), remaining the standard domestic-route airliner of Russia and former Soviet states until the mid-2000s. It was exported to 17 non-Russian airlines and used as head-of-state transport by the air forces of several countries.
With a cruising speed of 975 kilometres per hour (606 mph), the Tu-154 is one of the fastest civilian aircraft in use and has a range of 5,280 kilometres (3,280 mi). Capable of operating from unpaved and gravel airfields with only basic facilities, it was widely used in the extreme Arctic conditions of Russia's northern/eastern regions where other airliners were unable to operate. Originally designed for a 45,000 hr service life (18,000 cycles) but capable of 80,000 hrs with upgrades, it is expected to continue in service until 2016, although noise regulations have restricted flights to western Europe and other regions.
In January 2010, Russian flag carrier Aeroflot announced the retirement of its Tu-154 fleet after 40 years, with the last scheduled flight being Aeroflot Flight 736 from Ekaterinburg to Moscow on 31 December 2009.[SIZE=2][2][/SIZE]
Since 1968 there have been 39 fatal incidents involving the Tu-154, most of which were caused either by factors unrelated to the aircraft, or by its extensive use in demanding conditions.[SIZE=2][3][/SIZE][SIZE=2][4][/SIZE]

Old 12-26-2016, 12:50 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
f

A lot of them are acting like rabid dogs after this crash - it's true, only some are trying to remind that they are not ALL like that...
Rabid dogs are the Russian nazis and one particularly deprived Fuhrer channeling their will who started to kill in the name of expanding the Faterland. Many Ukrainians view Russians as enemies, it is hard to feel sorrow for the crash of a plane loaded with enemy propagandists and military flying to spread New Year cheer among the Russian killers in Syria.

Old 12-26-2016, 12:55 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Ukrainian forces dont use massive airstrikes to residential areas.

You cannot even lie right. Making you look like an idiot is not even a challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNB6ImgHNZc

Old 12-26-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Rabid dogs are the Russian nazis and one particularly deprived Fuhrer channeling their will who started to kill in the name of expanding the Faterland. Many Ukrainians view Russians as enemies, it is hard to feel sorrow for the crash of a plane loaded with enemy propagandists and military flying to spread New Year cheer among the Russian killers in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlbSXhKJb0E

Old 12-26-2016, 12:57 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
The main sign of terrorists is terror of local residents.
That what WWII like bombings of residential areas, schools and hospitals are for.

Last edited by RememberMee; 12-26-2016 at 01:19 PM..

Old 12-26-2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You cannot even lie right. Making you look like an idiot is not even a challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNB6ImgHNZc
Is this massive airsrike? Are you crazy?
See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtZ-BRqhsr8

Old 12-26-2016, 01:19 PM

I have read this ukrainian post today. Its automatic translation:
"It is you - and none other - brought me (until recently a very liberal and tolerant people) to that, yesterday morning after reading the news about the fall of TU154, I felt ... well, maybe not elation - but precisely I do not regret - and even more certainly not sorrow.
My first thought was: according to your works praise you ... yes ... ssuka
And people like me - more and more in the Ukraine.
And it is quite natural.
So do not expect a different alignment.
Otvetochka arrived! For Ilovaysk for Debalcevo for Marik ...
For "victory parade" in Daunetsk and MH17.
For Crimea (my Kyrym you I gopnicheski stolen).
For mark erased in the ashes of Aleppo.
... And even "your" the Grozny - too.
And otvetochek such will continue to be more and more.
Get ready!
You provoked an avalanche - an avalanche and that you are the same and pogrebёt. Hopefully, very soon.
And happy to contribute - as is only my best - so as soon as possible."(c)

Old 12-26-2016, 01:23 PM

I think airliner ditched FSB. They laid a time bomb to explode over Turkey. But they donot know what TU-154 will be refueled in Adler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe